Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 140

Thread: prediction

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    jonesborough
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    prediction

    if Trump loses, the virus, riots, racism, monument desecration, black lives matter problems will all disappear....according to the communist news that is.
    how stupid can Americans be?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    This virus might go away if:

    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    if Trump loses, the virus, riots, racism, monument desecration, black lives matter problems will all disappear....according to the communist news that is.
    how stupid can Americans be?
    Everyone starts wearing an N-95 type mask all the time.

    We test and isolate all those who have the virus including those without symptoms.

    We contract trace and quarantine all those who were exposed to someone that tested positive for the virus


    This is not about elections or who wins. Trump and Biden both will need to do the above in order to slow the spread of this virus.

    Now if we can get a working vaccine and get most everyone inoculated against the SARS CoV2 virus then the virus will go away. Now if the virus mutates we may need to get a new vaccine. Just like the Flu virus the SARS CoV2 virus can mutate. And you all know that we have to develop a new flu vaccine every year.

    You will find out soon if you are right and I hope that you finally admit that you are wrong when the election is over and the virus is still raging through the world.

    We have 4% of the world's population and yet we have 25% of the world's positive virus cases. Do you know why?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Everyone starts wearing an N-95 type mask all the time.

    We test and isolate all those who have the virus including those without symptoms.

    We contract trace and quarantine all those who were exposed to someone that tested positive for the virus


    This is not about elections or who wins. Trump and Biden both will need to do the above in order to slow the spread of this virus.

    Now if we can get a working vaccine and get most everyone inoculated against the SARS CoV2 virus then the virus will go away. Now if the virus mutates we may need to get a new vaccine. Just like the Flu virus the SARS CoV2 virus can mutate. And you all know that we have to develop a new flu vaccine every year.

    You will find out soon if you are right and I hope that you finally admit that you are wrong when the election is over and the virus is still raging through the world.

    We have 4% of the world's population and yet we have 25% of the world's positive virus cases. Do you know why?
    The most inaccurate, ridiculous post I’ve ever seen on this website. I don’t know where to start!

    Fitted n-95 masks for everyone? How about goggles.? Ridiculous!

    Testing people without symptoms? Are you serious? Hell, obama/ pedo jo stopped testing people and reporting cases July 23 2009 for swine flu, yet obama declared it a national emergency in October 2009. Another ridiculous example.

    Quarantine those that are only exposed? This is America and you should gtfo and stfo! Absolute communist example.

    This is absolutely about election, see above swine virus post that kills people every year. No idea how many since obama/pedo jo stopped reporting and testing on it three months before obama declared it a national emergency.

    Do I know why your most ignorant point failed? Absolutely! Because we are testing everyone, claiming motorcycle accident deaths are result of china virus.

    For the record, I didn’t stop posting here because of you. It was due the the fact that opposition had lack of intelligence.

    Trump 2020!!
    Likes mhall liked this post

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    jonesborough
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like
    what i see happening to my country gets more scary every day.
    the dims, elitists, news media, etc. almost have control.
    all their talking points are the same...Trump divides us, Trump is racist, white men are racist, the right hates women, must have mail in voting, etc. etc.....
    if not for a few remaining real Americans that love our country, we would be lost.
    i still don't understand the left's goal except to have complete control over everybody.
    how can anybody be so evil?
    the ignorance of the average tv viewer is obvious.
    they believe everything the communists spout because they saw it on tv.
    i pity my grandchildren.
    i hope the rapture will save them from the corruption infecting my country.

    on a positive note, every tackle shop and marine dealer i visit say they're having a record year.
    is this due to the stimulus checks or that many people are off work?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    You are not winning any awards for being smart

    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    The most inaccurate, ridiculous post I’ve ever seen on this website. I don’t know where to start!

    Fitted n-95 masks for everyone? How about goggles.? Ridiculous!

    Testing people without symptoms? Are you serious? Hell, obama/ pedo jo stopped testing people and reporting cases July 23 2009 for swine flu, yet obama declared it a national emergency in October 2009. Another ridiculous example.

    Quarantine those that are only exposed? This is America and you should gtfo and stfo! Absolute communist example.

    This is absolutely about election, see above swine virus post that kills people every year. No idea how many since obama/pedo jo stopped reporting and testing on it three months before obama declared it a national emergency.

    Do I know why your most ignorant point failed? Absolutely! Because we are testing everyone, claiming motorcycle accident deaths are result of china virus.

    For the record, I didn’t stop posting here because of you. It was due the the fact that opposition had lack of intelligence.

    Biden 2020!!
    You are so far out of it that it's not funny. Your so far uneducated in this virus that it's pathetic. When God was passing out brains, you thought he said Train and said you would take a slow one!

    Your remind me of Trump a lot. No brains but a lot of blow!

    Instead of reading what idiots say about the virus I prefer to read what Dr. Debra Birx and Dr. Anthony Fauci say. After all they are the two experts on the White House Coronavirus Task Force appointed by your little boy Dtrump.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/healt...day/index.html

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Remember trump predicted that the virus would just go away

    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    if Trump loses, the virus, riots, racism, monument desecration, black lives matter problems will all disappear....according to the communist news that is.
    how stupid can Americans be?
    ha ha. It was suppose to just all disappear back in April and May when the weather got warmer. Instead it got worse. And it will get ever worse as it turns cold again. Without some major break though this virus will get worse before it gets better.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You are so far out of it that it's not funny. Your so far uneducated in this virus that it's pathetic. When God was passing out brains, you thought he said Train and said you would take a slow one!

    Your remind me of Trump a lot. No brains but a lot of blow!

    Instead of reading what idiots say about the virus I prefer to read what Dr. Debra Birx and Dr. Anthony Fauci say. After all they are the two experts on the White House Coronavirus Task Force appointed by your little boy Dtrump.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/03/healt...day/index.html
    Your boy fauci has ZERO credibility. He has been wrong on everything from day one or letís call it President Trumps china travel ban. Thankfully President Trump ignored fauciís recommendations against it. Of course fauciís mistakes and inaccuracies didnít stop there.
    Remember fauci stating multiple times that this virus wasnít a concern for this country? How about him telling healthy adults to go on cruise ships? What about him saying there is NO reason for Americans to be walking around with masks on? Plenty more of his incorrect advice available.

    IF President Trump has made one mistake on this virus it is not firing fauci months ago... I donít know anyone that could fail at their job as often as fauci and retain it. Iím not surprised you are a fan of his given your propensity to being wrong. Also, not interested in bs from a fake news source.

    Trump 2020
    Likes LJP liked this post

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Trump has no credibility what so ever. Never did!

    Dr. Fauci has more integrity in his little finger that Trump ever had in his entire life. Trump vs. Fauci is a bust for Trump. Dr. Fauci's reputation is far greater than Trumps.

    Trump said that virus would just disappear when the weather got warmer. That was a Big lie. Fauci said that the virus would not just vanish. It not for Fauci the virus would be worse. Trump's inability to listen to the experts is going to be his down fall. The people with brains (most of us) see the light and are blaming Trump not Dr. Fauci. You see there is no "DR" in front of Trump's name. Trump is a Moron. Fauci has been in his position through multiple Presidents. Reagan, two Bushs, Clinton, and Obama. Both Republicans and Democrats have listen to Dr. Fauci over the past 30 something years. Fauci has more backing that Trump ever had. Fauci's poll numbers are in the 80% while Trump's are down in the mud.

    Trump thinks that testing is causing the spread of the virus. Trump is so stupid that is shows. Testing only shows who's got the virus already. Testing does not cause infections it only identifies whos with the virus so that they can be isolated and not spread the virus to others. Trump wants to slow down testing which is causing the virus to spread faster. Trump is so dumb that it's not even funny.

    Even Dr. Debra Birx disagrees with Trump these days. Trump is a moron and the biggest liar that I've ever seen in my entire life.

    Anyone that thinks that Trump is great needs to have their head examined. Trump is a braggard and can't tell the truth about anything anymore. Well he was a born liar as his dad was a crook too.

    There is no way that Trump will be elected again. He cheated in the first election and is trying to cheat again. But the vast majority of the people that once voted for Trump have seen the light and will not repeat their mistakes unless they are brain dead.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    .
    Posts
    583
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is fauciís aids vaccine working? What about the swine flu vaccine? Once again, fauci has a lifetime of failures and he has been wrong about everything with the chinese virus. I believe I will listen to the Drís in the field, and Yaleís epidemiology professor about hydroxychloroquine before I will believe someone with ties to big pharmaceutical and a monetary interest in vaccine. Throw in him being wrong about everything from the get go and his opinion has zero credibility. You can kneel and worship him all you like.

    There is a reason this country has NEVER elected a medical doctor as President, likely never will. We elected a community organizer once and it was the biggest failure, fraudulent, criminal, scandalous administration in this countries history. A cohort of that administration has zero chance of holding the CIC position again. President Trump will easily win re-election, by bigger margins than he won the first time. Democrats cheat by mail scam cannot even prevent it. Trump Train hasnít even fired up yet!

    Trump 2020

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    .Lagrange
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow MoveOn you were able to mention President Trumps name at least 22 times in 1 post. And use words like idiot,moron, liar,cheat,crook etc...typical response of a dem. When all else fails name calling is the ticket. Here is a prime example of DTS brought to you by CNN. Your own ex president Harry Truman said something to the effect of if your in politics to make money ,your a crook. President Trump has lost a billion dollars and given his presidential salary to good causes during his presidency. I wonder what Pelosi,Schumer,Waters,Finestein and the rest of the socialist are worth now compared to when they got into politics. Truth hurts ,especially when it's from your own party. Go ahead and call me names, like you allways do. I'm good. I'm a big boy. Not hiding behind a keyboard.
    Likes dragmerc, LJP liked this post

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    .Lagrange
    Posts
    2,490
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and KAG 2020
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Fauci is doing just fine and has integrity unlike Trump.

    What does aids have to do with the coronavirus. When did Trump develop any vaccines for aids.

    What about the swine flu vaccine?

    What does the swine flu have to do with the coronavirus? They are totally different animals.


    Once again, fauci has a lifetime of failures:

    Lies and absolutely wrong. He has a lifetime of successes which is why so many other Presidents kept him on in his role as one of the nations more expert scientists when it comes to fighting virus.


    and he has been wrong about everything with the SARS CoV2 virus.

    The only person who's been wrong about the Coronavirus is Trump. And it's name is SARS CoV2 not the Chinese virus.

    Fauci has been right the entire time. You should listen to the experts and not some stupid wannabe one term IMPEACHED president.

    I believe I will listen to the Drís in the field, and Yaleís epidemiology professor about hydroxychloroquine before I will believe someone with ties to big pharmaceutical and a monetary interest in vaccine.

    You can listen to how ever you want to. It's your life. But I put my money on the real experts from the CDC and the WHO who have studied this issue with double blind studies with placebos and found that your hydroxychloroquine is not effective against the novel coronavirus and can cause serious side effects so much so that the 3 studies on this drug had to be stopped before someone got killed. The next someone could you!

    Throw in him being wrong about everything from the get go and his opinion has zero credibility. You can kneel and worship him all you like.

    Again you are blatantly lying about a very good man. But that is what one would expect from a Stupid Trump Supporter who's blind and deaf to the real science.

    There is a reason this country has NEVER elected a medical doctor as President, likely never will. We elected a community organizer once and it was the biggest failure, fraudulent, criminal, scandalous administration in this countries history. A cohort of that administration has zero chance of holding the CIC position again. President Trump will easily win re-election, by bigger margins than he won the first time. Democrats cheat by mail scam cannot even prevent it. Trump Train hasnít even fired up yet!

    The biggest mistake the voters ever made was not running Trump out of office the first time. All Trumps election proves is that a con man can fool enough voters to get a Putin puppet in office with the help of the Russians. And even Trump votes by mail. If mail voting is so bad it could explain how trump got in the white house the first time. I guarantee you that the people have had enough of your Buffon Trump and he will be expelled soon enough. The state of New York already has a shiny new pair of handcuffs for Trump the second he steps out of the White House. LOCK HIM UP!


    Trump 2020[/QUOTE]

Similar Threads

  1. prediction
    By kygorski in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 11:24 AM
  2. Prediction thread
    By mhall in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 06:36 PM
  3. I was laughed at about prediction
    By mhall in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:52 PM
  4. My prediction for Heisman
    By Tim_T in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 10:30 PM
  5. Hurricane prediction for Cumberland
    By HURRICANEBOB in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 10:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •