Search Fishin.com

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: prediction

Post Thanks / Like

Turn it around and stick it

Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    and my apologies for the "childish " posts...here's a grown up post for you.
    GO **** YOURSELF
    STFU stupid

Post Thanks / Like
    don't ever feel sorry for me buddy, my boat is bigger than yours, my house is bigger than yours, I catch bigger fish than you, my brain is bigger than yours my farm is bigger than yours, my bank account is bigger than yours.
    now you are a bigger ******* than me so you got me there.
    but don't ever feel sorry for me, I got this stuff nailed down lil tim

and my apologies for the "childish " posts...here's a grown up post for you.
    GO **** YOURSELF
    I really hope you are getting the help you need. Looking back at your posts, it may have been wrong for me to bring up intelligence. I’m sorry for that. Buy your hat early

Trump 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    STFU stupid
    I will be glad when school starts back. Some of you need to get out of basement. FTR I agree that it was a very childish,stupid post.
    Looks like slojo’s campaign just released a campaign statement on chinese virus.” Wash your hands”.

That guy is on top of things, you should fit right in.

Post Thanks / Like
    ooooh ! burn! you got me there lol timmy

Post Thanks / Like
    you do realize one of us will have to stop this, it could go on for decades and millions will die from boredom.
    I'll make you a deal, on the count of 3 we both lay our keyboards down and walk away
    I'm out lol

Post Thanks / Like
    you do realize one of us will have to stop this, it could go on for decades and millions will die from boredom.
    I'll make you a deal, on the count of 3 we both lay our keyboards down and walk away
    I'm out lol
    Do as you wish. I will continue delivering FACTS. It is beyond pathetic when a 5 year old kid is walked upon and shot in the head! The last administration was a joke, community organizers. Divided this country like no other in history, they are still doing it today.

Like I said, I consider Cumberland my home lake. Maybe we can have a meet and greet sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm out lol
    Tomorrow is A work day for me. Don’t get bent all out of shape if I don’t instantly respond. Wash your hands

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm out lol

NO, NO, NO...this is one of the most high quality entertainment threads I have seen on fishin.com in a while. It's been the only one I can think of in the last decade that would rival (rest his sole) ol Elwood and his UK basketball discussions. In this thread we have left wing verses right wing, which is a lot more entertaining that some round ball people bounce around and toss thru a goal. Heck even the grammar Nazi card has been played. I don't even recall which side pulled it out of the hat but well played. I have stayed out of this one up until now and the only reason I am jumping in now is to encourage this post to continue...for the record I am not choosing sides. I am just enjoying the entertainment vale of this thread. Now if you'e ready to buy each other a beer, have a group hug and sing Kumbaya then so be it but until then let her rip.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dtrump is going down!

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I really hope you are getting the help you need. Looking back at your posts, it may have been wrong for me to bring up intelligence. I’m sorry for that. Buy your hat early

Trump 2020
    Funny stuff that you think you are superior to anyone. Craw back under that rock where you spewed from. If anyone needs help is YOU! On second thought, there is no help in the world that can cure some one like you. For anyone that votes for Trump can't be helped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    NO, NO, NO...this is one of the most high quality entertainment threads I have seen on fishin.com in a while. It's been the only one I can think of in the last decade that would rival (rest his sole) ol Elwood and his UK basketball discussions. In this thread we have left wing verses right wing, which is a lot more entertaining that some round ball people bounce around and toss thru a goal. Heck even the grammar Nazi card has been played. I don't even recall which side pulled it out of the hat but well played. I have stayed out of this one up until now and the only reason I am jumping in now is to encourage this post to continue...for the record I am not choosing sides. I am just enjoying the entertainment vale of this thread. Now if you'e ready to buy each other a beer, have a group hug and sing Kumbaya then so be it but until then let her rip.
    lol, wish I could but my new depthfinder arrived and I have to take the old one off, install the new one, learn how to use it. I can't keep pissing tim off , he's the only one smart enough to teach my dumb ass how to turn it on 🤣🤣🤣

Post Thanks / Like
    is the opposition to trump or biden based on their policies or personal life?
    which should we base our vote on?
    jimmy carter was a good feller but as a president...not too good.
    he came and sat down just behind me at the bassmaster classic in chattanooga.
    i believe he would have talked to me but the secret service guys scared me.
    i was afraid to take up a conversation.
    back to the subject, regardless of their policies or anything else, i made a promise this year that i would not vote for a career politician in either party.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    is the opposition to trump or biden based on their policies or personal life?
    which should we base our vote on?
    jimmy carter was a good feller but as a president...not too good.
    he came and sat down just behind me at the bassmaster classic in chattanooga.
    i believe he would have talked to me but the secret service guys scared me.
    i was afraid to take up a conversation.
    back to the subject, regardless of their policies or anything else, i made a promise this year that i would not vote for a career politician in either party.
    very good question, and I will answer as honestly as I can. I will "probably" vote for Trump based ONLY on his policies (though a couple have fallen short of what I expected, but still better than nothing). as a person I think the guy is a total scum bag, his history is wrought with treacherous acts against other Americans, refusal to pay contractors forcing them in to bankruptcy, tax evasion (he himself admitted he wasn't about to pay any tax that he could avoid paying), his draft dodging really chaps me especially when he criticizes or attacks a veteran about their service questioning their patriotism or sacrifice, a right he never earned.
    and before anyone bashes me with the old "well they all do it" ...I will give you that one, but that doesn't justify it and it certainly doesn't excuse him from it.
    the tax overhaul has cost me and my wife dearly , we pay exactly what we are scheduled to pay through the year and still had to pay $7300 federal at the end of the year. so the "tax break" was nothing more than a "tax delay" for us.
    but I'm not really complaining about this as we are able to pay it either through the year or at the end of the year it doesn't make much difference. just don't beat your chest and tell me how you've helped me so much by lowering my taxes, its car salesman talk.
    the other thing that confuses me is this, if you were campaigning and needed every vote you could muster, wouldn't it make sense to convince and convert the democrats that might be swayed??
    look at it this way, if I'm an old south conservative Democrat (blue john) farmer that has been a Democrat for 70 years who is now enjoying the fruits of Trump policies and i decide i will vote candidate versus party . but then Trump goes on tv and says he just signed an executive order that all grain farmers will receive a huge tax exemption for the next 4 years, but democrats don't want you to get this tax exemption, all democrats want Mexicans to come across the border and kill all your children and rape your wife and steal your jobs.
    you just alienated a swing vote...NEEDLESSLY.
    ok so its red meat for the base, hell the base doesn't need red meat, the base aint going nowhere.
    but these are just my opinions and thoughts, they might conflict with how others feel, that's why we vote .
    p.s. a conservative Democrat is pro gun, anti abortion, pro LEGAL immigration. I also feel if you don't work you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    hmmm...maybe we're not so different after all.