Search Fishin.com

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: prediction

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I guess he told you off. You are full of it.
    Told me off? You both act like triggered sjws. Did you catch the most liberal senator in dc today? San Fran kali values for all! Lmao. Gun control,homeless, new green deal outlawing your outboards, abortion’s at will, everyone needs some san fran values. Great pick jo, you can get all the hair sniffing you like now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Told me off? You both act like triggered sjws. Did you catch the most liberal senator in dc today? San Fran kali values for all! Lmao. Gun control,homeless, new green deal outlawing your outboards, abortion’s at will, everyone needs some san fran values. Great pick jo, you can get all the hair sniffing you like now.
    yes , told you off, quit deflecting, or are you too ignorant to understand what i told you.
    and no I'm not worked up, you are nothing more than something stinky on the bottom of my boot.
    sheesh are you the smartest guy in the world or not.
    you obnoxious loudmouth know it all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    yes , told you off, quit deflecting, or are you too ignorant to understand what i told you.
    and no I'm not worked up, you are nothing more than something stinky on the bottom of my boot.
    sheesh are you the smartest guy in the world or not.
    you obnoxious loudmouth know it all
    You are triggered. You told me to shut up. I laughed in your face with facts. You can’t answer the question I asked so that brings your character in question.

I’m at the point that I’m questioning if you have ever wore boots. I may not be the smartest guy in the world but I would have an intellectual debate with you and moveon at anytime. You two are exactly why President Trump will win re-election. If you can’t handle the truth just tell them to shut up and cry,right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Rioters,fascists thugs,terrorists, pieces of s*** attacked aRonald McDonald house in chicago. Facts that some will never share, while beating their own drum. Is this the America you want? Facts are rare with some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rioters,fascists thugs,terrorists, pieces of s*** attacked aRonald McDonald house in chicago. Facts that some will never share, while beating their own drum. Is this the America you want? Facts are rare with some.
    ok you won the fishin.com man of the year award little tim e. whats the prize?
    absolutely nothing. you haven't changed my mind about anything.
    keep sucking and slurping your alternative facts like aunt Kelly ann feeds you.
    and don't ever question my character, I wiped more off and flushed it this morning before breakfast than you will ever have.
    and if breitbart is so informative what about the toxins baked into strawberry pop tarts? see i can ask meaningless unrelated questions like you.
    prick

Post Thanks / Like
    well crap! my new depth finder just showed up so back on the water for me. its been fun lil tim, next time I'm bored I will be sure to look you up.
    thanks, tight lines
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You ae still full of it

And yes he whooped you. But that was pretty easy to do for him or anyone else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    ok you won the fishin.com man of the year award little tim e. whats the prize?
    absolutely nothing. you haven't changed my mind about anything.
    keep sucking and slurping your alternative facts like aunt Kelly ann feeds you.
    and don't ever question my character, I wiped more off and flushed it this morning before breakfast than you will ever have.
    and if breitbart is so informative what about the toxins baked into strawberry pop tarts? see i can ask meaningless unrelated questions like you.
    prick
    I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind. Just educating some with facts. Some can’t handle the facts and can only respond with ignorant childish posts. Mainly you and move on. You are correct, it isn’t my responsibility to educate you or anyone else. I guess I just feel sorry for those who are uninformed.

Breitbart delivers facts. If you can handle them.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    And yes he whooped you. But that was pretty easy to do for him or anyone else.
    Thanks for sharing such an informative, intellectual, kindergarten logic.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    don't ever feel sorry for me buddy, my boat is bigger than yours, my house is bigger than yours, I catch bigger fish than you, my brain is bigger than yours my farm is bigger than yours, my bank account is bigger than yours.
    now you are a bigger ******* than me so you got me there.
    but don't ever feel sorry for me, I got this stuff nailed down lil tim

Post Thanks / Like
    that last post was the best and biggest post this country has ever seen, probably even better than anyone expected, it was viewed by dozens, ive even been told millions even maybe of people, because I am doing more than any poster has ever done.
    and now I will call you a name lil Timmy.
    sound familiar? I learned it from uncle Donnie Jay

Post Thanks / Like
    and my apologies for the "childish " posts...here's a grown up post for you.
    GO **** YOURSELF