Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Kellyanne Conway is the rat jumping off sinking ship

[QUOTE=TimE;578429]Bashing Geo? WTH are you talking about? I merely pointed out that I can’t argue his opinions because I don’t know how or why they were formed.

You say you don't know Geo? Hell man he's been on this forum for years. You must live under a rock if you have not read Geo's comments on this web site. LOL what a duffus you are.

The rats are leaving the white house in droves. And you lie when you say that the RNC is is relying on facts. Lies are not facts. But a smart man like you should know that by now. Antifa is right wing radicals and everyone denounces the radical right wing terrorists. Fox polls are biased and rigged and nothing more than a HOAX! ha ha. You are the one that can't get out of your basement. If you did you would see Biden out in the streets riding his bike. Or you would see him giving press conferences. Trump is the one that hides in the basement of the White house. Trump is the one that scurries around like a big ugly rat. No one is watching the RepugNUT convention other than the radical right wingers like you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t know whether someone is trolling or can actually be this _______? Can’t quote them because they have everyone else jumbled up. Reading their posts is impossible, mixed up like a can of kraut.

blm/antifa are the militant wing of democrat party, just like the kkk of past.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course I have read Geo’s posts for years. You know I was asking you what you are talking about. I’m going to leave you alone with your garbled message, you are either really dumb or probably shouldn’t be having rational discussion.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You are irrational most allways

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Of course I have read Geo’s posts for years. You know I was asking you what you are talking about. I’m going to leave you alone with your garbled message, you are either really dumb or probably shouldn’t be having rational discussion.
    Listening to you talk about rational events is hard to believe. Anyone that follows Trump is as irrational as it gets.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Listening to you talk about rational events is hard to believe. Anyone that follows Trump is as irrational as it gets.
    so we should follow a guy that's done nothing for 50 years but live off tax dollars and foreign country bribes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Look, I’m here to have a fact based rational discussion. Frankly, I don’t care about your opinion about him personally. For all I know you eat at the cnn,msnbc gravy boat three times a day. I hope you watched the republican convention and formed that opinion from it. As impossible and unlikely that occurred, good deal. Vote for the squad.

Now if you are comparing President Trump to a career politician, I understand that. No he isn’t eloquent speaker, isn’t politically correct, and didn’t enter the job with a meager bank account and leave with millions off the taxpayers.Heck, he donates his paycheck to charity. He didn’t upset the apple cart, he kicked it over. He will not sit idly by and let the propaganda machine or “War machine”,like Nick Sandmann pointedly labeled it, define him.

He is a leader not a politician. If you are interested in hearing empty promises, vote for the guy with 50 years experience. I will anxiously await any facts you want to introduce that President Trump isn’t the greatest president in our lifetimes. Watch the convention, it is clear the wool has been pulled over your eyes.

In closing, I just read an article on American spectator I think. A professor/statistician that has a better record than the liberals golden boy silver,.... predicted 362-176 for President Trump. I don’t buy into predictions other than my own. The black vote will crush Biden.
    Dude, you and I are on the same side.

BUT, Trump is an idiot..he's not the Republican any of us wanted. He still gets my vote, but barely. If there was ANY idiot democrat that was a better choice than trump, they could easily get my vote.

GUESS what.....there are no democrats any longer. The moderates who could have given Trump a run for his money are switching parties. Trump is dragging moderates along they way..........which is BASTARDIZING conservatism. Sorry, but Trump ain't no conservative, and he's certainly not MY REPUBLICAN.

Like I said, he will still get my vote, only because I want the REAL REPUBLICAN behind him to have a chance.

If Trump loses this time around, it will all be because he's one of the biggest idiots in politics.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    First you say you are here to have a fact based rational discussion. Then you go to bashing Geo for watching MSNBC or CNN. That just shows that you are not rational. And that you are not here to have a fact based discussion. No you are irrational and crazed. You have been drinking the wrong cool aid. A man's character matters and Geo's opinion is based on facts that Trump is Bat Sh** crazy. The GOP convention is nothing more than the Trump Family Circus. Trump is using the White house and getting his people to violate the law. The Hatch Act was passed in the 1930's and makes it illegal to use public employees to do political business while on the job. Mike Pompano should be in jail now for violating the hatch act.

Trump can't even read the briefs that the NSA gives him daily. Trump is the worst president that the USA has ever had in it's entire history.
    Dude, have you ever read the Hatch Act?

"
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The Hatch Act, a federal law passed in 1939, limits certain political activities of federal employees, as well as some state, D.C., and local government employees who work in connection with federally funded programs. ​The law’s purposes are to ensure that federal programs are administered in a nonpartisan fashion, to protect federal employees from political coercion in the workplace, and to ensure that federal employees are advanced based on merit and not based on political affiliation.​​​​ ​​
    "

HOW in the HELL do you get form the DEFINITION of the hatch act that Trump or his family have violated it?

HOW?

From what I understand, this is about FEDERAL employees, and not cabinet members or officials of the "white house"

You leftist sum bitches are all also bat **** crazy over the fact that he gave a campaign speech at the White House.......

BIG EFFING DEAL..........

And Mike Pompano did not violate the Hatch Act........

You should edjumacate yourself a little........

Oh, and no need to stand up for me. I do it quite well for myself.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Dude, you and I are on the same side.

BUT, Trump is an idiot..he's not the Republican any of us wanted. He still gets my vote, but barely. If there was ANY idiot democrat that was a better choice than trump, they could easily get my vote.

GUESS what.....there are no democrats any longer. The moderates who could have given Trump a run for his money are switching parties. Trump is dragging moderates along they way..........which is BASTARDIZING conservatism. Sorry, but Trump ain't no conservative, and he's certainly not MY REPUBLICAN.

Like I said, he will still get my vote, only because I want the REAL REPUBLICAN behind him to have a chance.

If Trump loses this time around, it will all be because he's one of the biggest idiots in politics.

Later,

Geo
    I hope we are on the same side. We disagree about Trump being an idiot, and apparently have a different opinion on conservatism. I don’t think you could name a more conservative President in your lifetime, I know I can’t and I’m a history buff. Guess it depends on how you define conservatism.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope we are on the same side. We disagree about Trump being an idiot, and apparently have a different opinion on conservatism. I don’t think you could name a more conservative President in your lifetime, I know I can’t and I’m a history buff. Guess it depends on how you define conservatism.

We shall see.............If he wins, he could setup Pence right nice. Pence is the real deal. His ideology is very similar, and he's a much better Christian which will help and hurt him.......

BUT the biggest thing going for Pence......he's much more polished, and the CRAZIES want a little more polish.

I like Trump but I wish he'd stop saying and doing stupid ****. The optics are horrible, not only nationally, but INTERNATIONALLY.

IF he could tone it down a little, I think it would go a long azz way.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Your lack of knowledge about the hatch act shows!

Dude, have you ever read the Hatch Act?

"
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​The Hatch Act, a federal law passed in 1939, limits certain political activities of federal employees, as well as some state, D.C., and local government employees who work in connection with federally funded programs. ​The law’s purposes are to ensure that federal programs are administered in a nonpartisan fashion, to protect federal employees from political coercion in the workplace, and to ensure that federal employees are advanced based on merit and not based on political affiliation.​​​​ ​​
    "

HOW in the do you get form the DEFINITION of the hatch act that Trump or his family have violated it?

Trump's is not covered by the hatch act but any federal employee is. And his daughter and son in law are both covered by the hatch act are are in violation of the hatch act when they live and work in the white house and then do politicking While being paid by the Federal Government. That and all the other cabinet members like the Secretary of State.

From what I understand, this is about FEDERAL employees, and not cabinet members or officials of the "white house"

You need to educate yourself about the hatch act as your understanding of the Hatch Act is lacking. You should remember that Trump's daughter get's a federal pay check as does her husband. And they both got top security clearance over the objections of all the national security people.

It will be a Big Effing Deal when Trump is arrested as he leaves the White House for the last time and thrown in a Prison in New York State.

And Mike Pompano did violate the Hatch Act.

Not sure about that!

Later,

Geo
    You need to read the hatch act.

Post Thanks / Like
    We shall see.............If he wins, he could setup Pence right nice. Pence is the real deal. His ideology is very similar, and he's a much better Christian which will help and hurt him.......

BUT the biggest thing going for Pence......he's much more polished, and the CRAZIES want a little more polish.

I like Trump but I wish he'd stop saying and doing stupid ****. The optics are horrible, not only nationally, but INTERNATIONALLY.

IF he could tone it down a little, I think it would go a long azz way.

Later,

Geo
    I think you are just unaccustomed to having a politician keeping their promises. There is that politician word again, can’t get around that word “POLITICIAN”. I bet if you polled everyone in this country and asked them if they trusted “POLITICIANS “, it would be around

91% NO
    1% Yes
    8% undecided.

I’m not surprised to see the political class jumping in the career politicians lap, self described “conservatives” as well. They feed at the big government,special interest trough. The swamp is deep with muck but it is clear that President Trump is bound by no special interest group, just the people. He didn’t fight to get where he is at for money, unlike every president before him, he will walk away poorer for holding the office.

Post Thanks / Like
    all politicians should leave poorer.
    that would show who really cares about the country.
    Likes TimE liked this post