Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    all politicians should leave poorer.
    that would show who really cares about the country.
    I think they should earn a wage. I don’t think they should walk away with a multi million $ dynasty though. Especially when so many achieve so little for the people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't think for a minute that I am on the Biden wagon or the Trump wagon because I am in the 91% bracket I read about a couple replies ago. Heck I am not even a registered voter. I actually filled the paper work to have my name removed from the registry book about 4-5 years ago. Now with that being said people can go ahead and say if you don't vote then you don't have a say. I am perfectly fine with that statement but my rebuttal is to the best of my knowledge there is several people who don't vote and we're still governed buy the 1st amendment.

Now regrading Trump not being in it for the money I definitely agree with that statement 100%. He is power hungry and the authority of the highest office in the land is the only thing that can feed his ego. Now regrading Trump's monster power hungry ego it also happens on state and local level as well. I will give Trump credit where credit is due and the economy is as strong as I have ever seen it and this really surprises me given the COVID situation the entire nation is going thru. So to get back on track of the origin of this thread how is the economy doing in your area of the state?...the economy...oh that's what this thread stared out as but it turned political.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    Don't think for a minute that I am on the Biden wagon or the Trump wagon because I am in the 91% bracket I read about a couple replies ago. Heck I am not even a registered voter. I actually filled the paper work to have my name removed from the registry book about 4-5 years ago. Now with that being said people can go ahead and say if you don't vote then you don't have a say. I am perfectly fine with that statement but my rebuttal is to the best of my knowledge there is several people who don't vote and we're still governed buy the 1st amendment.

Now regrading Trump not being in it for the money I definitely agree with that statement 100%. He is power hungry and the authority of the highest office in the land is the only thing that can feed his ego. Now regrading Trump's monster power hungry ego it also happens on state and local level as well. I will give Trump credit where credit is due and the economy is as strong as I have ever seen it and this really surprises me given the COVID situation the entire nation is going thru. So to get back on track of the origin of this thread how is the economy doing in your area of the state?...the economy...oh that's what this thread stared out as but it turned political.
    Everything is political. Including your job. To deny it is only burying head in sand.

Ok, back to economy. I’m not tired of winning yet! I’m interested in seeing how each areas respond, because in the scheme of things we can see how our goober is failing. Mask mandate? What a joke, china virus skyrocketed after. Masks are fake science, that is why cdc doesn’t use them in their studies. Zero evidence that mask work, mounting evidence that mask spread it more rapidly! Dirty mask wearers touching a wet mask all day adjusting or removing, then touching everything they get close to. I never knew that sneezing or coughing into someone’s face was acceptable, guess for the mouth breathers it is common.

Wash yer hands, fish, cash checks, repeat. Vote Trump 2020!
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

IF he could tone it down a little, I think it would go a long azz way.
    I've always said if he could tone it down a little he would be so much better off. The economy has definitely been outstanding with him at the reins. Some of the things he says sometimes though remind me of a redneck with money . I voted for him & definitely will again, but he makes himself sound like a complete dumb ass sometimes. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    I've always said if he could tone it down a little he would be so much better off. The economy has definitely been outstanding with him at the reins. Some of the things he says sometimes though remind me of a redneck with money . I voted for him & definitely will again, but he makes himself sound like a complete dumb ass sometimes. lol
    Tone what down Les? Just like with Geo, I have to ask! Should he tone down his supporters burning and looting businesses? “Come on man”, his tweets are harmless and I enjoy them. They also bypass the fake news that you know exists.

I’m not surprised you will vote Trump, 70%+ of Kyians will, but it’s time for you to call out beshear. The mask mandate brought on numbers like we have never seen before. I know you are a bait maker and understand it. I’m fair, the sorry ass representatives hiding in their basements should feel it too. They are the ones letting beshear act like a dictator.