Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mail voting?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    300,000 registered voters that are dead or moved? Trump wants to vote by mail and not allow anyone else to vote by mail. Trump is tampering with the votes and trying to destroy the USPS by not funding them. Trump is telling his Post Master to pull out letter shorting machines to slow the mail processing down. That is voter fraud if there was ever voter fraud. Trump and his supporters are bad for democracy.
    I will speak slowly........

Trump wants to continue ABSENTEE voting.........big ass difference then vote by mail.

Vote by mail is riddled with potential fraud, as outlined by TimE, but you really don't want to hear that.

Hell YOU should be concerned that a ballot is sent to someone that "might" be dead, or "might" have moved.

what do you suppose will happen if a ballot ballot is sent to a leftist democrat by accident........Say they get 2 or ever 3 ballots, sent to them.

Since that leftist is also a PIECE of ****..I suspect they will send all 3 back.........Illegaly.

And how will the system determine that such leftist PIECE of **** sent back 3 ballots............guess what......they cannot.

If you don't think this is a legitimate issue, there is no help for you.

SAD, all around.
    Likes kykingfish53, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I will speak slowly........

Trump wants to continue ABSENTEE voting.........big ass difference then vote by mail.

Vote by mail is riddled with potential fraud, as outlined by TimE, but you really don't want to hear that.

Hell YOU should be concerned that a ballot is sent to someone that "might" be dead, or "might" have moved.

what do you suppose will happen if a ballot ballot is sent to a leftist democrat by accident........Say they get 2 or ever 3 ballots, sent to them.

Since that leftist is also a PIECE of ****..I suspect they will send all 3 back.........Illegaly.

And how will the system determine that such leftist PIECE of **** sent back 3 ballots............guess what......they cannot.

If you don't think this is a legitimate issue, there is no help for you.

SAD, all around.
    Now I guess they are talking about ballot boxes on the street. Sounds like a blm/antifa *** dream. Scandalous describes the democrat party and pelosi schumer.