Fall 2020 is just around the corner after a long Florida summer, starting to see to first early signs of autumn on the coastal saltwater intracoastal waterway, bait fish schools arriving from the north with schooling Jack Crevalle surface attacking with white water sightfishing action. Temperatures, air or water won’t start to drop for a few weeks yet as early fall pattern is still a warm one, end ofsummer melds together with early fall, other changes include the water and wading bird migration begins as well as other inshore saltwater schooling game fish, including Bluefish, Pompano, Ladyfish, and Tarpon. Fall is also spawning season for the big Redfish at our nearby Ponce deLeon Inlet after spending the summer prowling the deeper channel areas of the intracoastal Indian River here at New Smyrna Beach and Edgewater. Jacques of Edgewater out with me recently caught one of those big ICW Reds, a 42” fish, after a quick picture and release she swam off strong …………….

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sept 2020 Jacques 42 Redfish.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	20195

Little Adrianna from Indianapolis on on a trip with her family with me had a great time and great photo with a fun size Jack Crevalle from surface striking and sight casting schooling fish ………………

Name:	Sept 2020 Adriana Jack.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	20196

We catch Black Drum here in the backcountry every season of the year, fun hard fighters, most of the back water Drum are up to 5 lb fish, Trish from Colorado caught and released a fun size one ……………….

Name:	Sept 2020 Trish Drum.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	20197

Jacks are a staple fun rod bending regular catch on my trips on light tackle,]ot picky, we catch them on bait and lures, William from Orlando with another fun one ……Jacks are a staple fun rod bending regular catch on my trips on light tackle, they are n…………….

Name:	Sept 2020 William Jack.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	20198

Ryan from West Virginia with another fun Black Drum on a recent trip…………………

Name:	Sept 2020 Ryan Drum.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	20199

Young Donovan was along with his family from Deland, FL on a trip into the backcountry landing a nice size Spotted Seatrout …………………

Name:	Sept 2020 Donovan Trout.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	20200

Fun Friendly Light Tackle Fishing Adventures
Closest Saltwater Fishing to Orlando at New Smyrna Beach
Calm Water Indian River Backcountry
CHILDRENALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES

CALLOR TEXT ME ANYTIME386-689-3781
https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com/orlando-fishing-guide

Capt.Michael Savedow