Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

People not wearing masks is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    It looks like one of “Trumps friends” was wearing a mask and still caught it. Look at all the Drs and Nurses that have caught it with N95 masks. We have several bait makers here, painters, construction workers, they can help you with >.5 micron filter.

I wish mask were the answer but the proof is in pudding starting with Ky. Ky cases have skyrocketed since mask mandate. Probably why your hero fauci recommend against them to prevent a virus.
    People running their mouths about masks not working is the problem. TimE you are the problem. Mask work when they are worn by all. They slow the spread of virus particles out of the mouths/nose of infected people thus lowering the virual load in a room.

Many more nurse and doctors go home safe after working long house with infected people in the hospitals than don't go home safe. Thus mask work!

BTW Trump is an idiot clown and his ratings went way down -12 points following his disasterous debate and will fall even further after his antics at Walter Reed and the White House.

Post Thanks / Like
    the mask debate is one of the most ignorant, EFFING stupid debates Americans are having right about now.

They are not perfect, they are not 100 percent effective, but they work. END OF STORY..

Anyone saying anything else is a freaking indoctrinated fool.

South Korea and Asian countries where people are packed in like sardines into their cities have been using masks for the flu for freakin decades........DECADES.

South Korea and Asian countries where people are packed in like sardines.........they have very little corona cases and even less infections.........WHY...........MASKS.

Sorry Folks.

I am probably one of the most conservative people on this board. I fight for independent thinking and am fiercely pro AMERICAN in **** near everything I do......I freakin HATE the mask mandates, as they are an overstep by gubment........but I believe masks do work.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    People running their mouths about masks not working is the problem. TimE you are the problem. Mask work when they are worn by all. They slow the spread of virus particles out of the mouths/nose of infected people thus lowering the virual load in a room.

Many more nurse and doctors go home safe after working long house with infected people in the hospitals than don't go home safe. Thus mask work!

BTW Trump is an idiot clown and his ratings went way down -12 points following his disasterous debate and will fall even further after his antics at Walter Reed and the White House.
    Trump the Idiot Clown probably guaranteed a win after his antics at Walter Reed and the White House. It was POWERFUL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    the mask debate is one of the most ignorant, EFFING stupid debates Americans are having right about now.

They are not perfect, they are not 100 percent effective, but they work. END OF STORY..

Anyone saying anything else is a freaking indoctrinated fool.

South Korea and Asian countries where people are packed in like sardines into their cities have been using masks for the flu for freakin decades........DECADES.

South Korea and Asian countries where people are packed in like sardines.........they have very little corona cases and even less infections.........WHY...........MASKS.

Sorry Folks.

I am probably one of the most conservative people on this board. I fight for independent thinking and am fiercely pro AMERICAN in **** near everything I do......I freakin HATE the mask mandates, as they are an overstep by gubment........but I believe masks do work.
    First, unless you have some research that specifically compares the man made china virus on Asian people vs Anglo and other non Asian descent, your argument is invalid. For all we know they wear the masks to prevent blood spatter from wet markets ( you do remember them?). Who believes the numbers they have provided anyway?

“Indoctrinated fool” you say. Argue the point that positive cases have exploded in Ky since mask mandate, you won’t because you would fail like moveon has. Remember the 12-14 day for mask use to reduce cases? LMAO, what a joke. The cases exploded because masks are nothing but a safe space against a virus, not even a decent crutch. They are effective in reducing fear in some I suppose, empowering them to get closer than needed or a false sense of security. Useful? Barely at best,!

Those who fail to understand that the cdc doesn’t use mask/no mask in their studies or tracking that steers their guidelines is lost. They are literally indoctrinated. You can decide for yourself about the fool part.

Be careful though, because those mask are providing you with a false sense of security. I, like many others have been fit tested for effective mask use. I, like many others know that different filtering material is critical. Those cheap cloth/china fake surgical masks are close to useless in a contaminated environment.

You have other wrong assumptions that I withhold from responding to. I will give you some time to research them. I will tell you that masks help a small bit, a very small bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Shut up TimE and wear the **** mask

The title says it all.

Post Thanks / Like

more ignorant rambling

from the village idiot. move on with your ignorance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    First, unless you have some research that specifically compares the man made china virus on Asian people vs Anglo and other non Asian descent, your argument is invalid. For all we know they wear the masks to prevent blood spatter from wet markets ( you do remember them?). Who believes the numbers they have provided anyway?

“Indoctrinated fool” you say. Argue the point that positive cases have exploded in Ky since mask mandate, you won’t because you would fail like moveon has. Remember the 12-14 day for mask use to reduce cases? LMAO, what a joke. The cases exploded because masks are nothing but a safe space against a virus, not even a decent crutch. They are effective in reducing fear in some I suppose, empowering them to get closer than needed or a false sense of security. Useful? Barely at best,!

Those who fail to understand that the cdc doesn’t use mask/no mask in their studies or tracking that steers their guidelines is lost. They are literally indoctrinated. You can decide for yourself about the fool part.

Be careful though, because those mask are providing you with a false sense of security. I, like many others have been fit tested for effective mask use. I, like many others know that different filtering material is critical. Those cheap cloth/china fake surgical masks are close to useless in a contaminated environment.

You have other wrong assumptions that I withhold from responding to. I will give you some time to research them. I will tell you that masks help a small bit, a very small bit.
    1). I mentioned Asian Countries, but I really meant Japanese and Koreans. Not Chinese. THERE is plenty of information about Japan and Korea and the use of masks.

2). Cases have exploded in Kentucky due to the virus getting a foot hold here. Without the masks I think **** would have been horrible.

3). This virus is very very contageous. MORE so than any we have seen in a long time. Non mask folks are spreading it at an alarming rate.....

4). It is also spreading EVEN when you use a mask and the right precautions, but to say a mask does not work AT ALL is ignorant. quite simple.

5). Information flow about this virus has been horrible. Mis INFORMATION flow has been just as bad.

6). Lots of information early on was seeded to keep YOU and ME from buying the protective PPE that was nearly impossible to get............It is not hard to understand why our government did that. Was it right? Was it a good policy? Was it true? Time will tell.

Finally........It is quite easy to do some research and it is quite easy for the EXTREMISTS on this site to do some research. There is no magic bullet, even the upcoming vaccine is not a magic bullet. There are no magic cloth or N-95 masks that will work 100% effective.....hell Maybe even herd immunity won't resolve this issue.

I will say that saying unequivocally that masks don't work or this is fake, or china is trying to kill the world or , or , or, or.........Just makes you INDOCTRINATED.

Do what you want.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    1). I mentioned Asian Countries, but I really meant Japanese and Koreans. Not Chinese. THERE is plenty of information about Japan and Korea and the use of masks.

2). Cases have exploded in Kentucky due to the virus getting a foot hold here. Without the masks I think **** would have been horrible.

3). This virus is very very contageous. MORE so than any we have seen in a long time. Non mask folks are spreading it at an alarming rate.....

4). It is also spreading EVEN when you use a mask and the right precautions, but to say a mask does not work AT ALL is ignorant. quite simple.

5). Information flow about this virus has been horrible. Mis INFORMATION flow has been just as bad.

6). Lots of information early on was seeded to keep YOU and ME from buying the protective PPE that was nearly impossible to get............It is not hard to understand why our government did that. Was it right? Was it a good policy? Was it true? Time will tell.

Finally........It is quite easy to do some research and it is quite easy for the EXTREMISTS on this site to do some research. There is no magic bullet, even the upcoming vaccine is not a magic bullet. There are no magic cloth or N-95 masks that will work 100% effective.....hell Maybe even herd immunity won't resolve this issue.

I will say that saying unequivocally that masks don't work or this is fake, or china is trying to kill the world or , or , or, or.........Just makes you INDOCTRINATED.

Do what you want.

Later,

Geo
    First I said masks may help a very small bit. Of course, masks could also break down the larger particles into smaller aerosols and make the virus even more contagious! The fact is we don’t know! You tell me why more studies are not being done and why the cdc don’t want to know if positive cases were wearing a mask or not.

Second,, the county I live in probably 85% wear masks, yet we continue to see upticks in cases. Wouldn’t you think finally that the rebel 15% would weed itself out? You know if masks were more effective?

Third, you make this out as a partisan thing. Just today china joe was photographed multiple different times talking with people indoors with his chinstrap around chin. Heck, he was even videoed giving a speech and he pulled his mask down and coughed in his hand. You can’t make this **** up!

Fourth a wet spittle soaked mask is nothing but a virus catcher. Whether virus soaks thru or by removing it you touch something afterwards.

You can call me whatever you want but I’m not a rube droid being led around with a bunch of fake science like some. I will keep an open and free thinking mind. Right now it looks like the virus will have its way with us just like everywhere else, stupid,baseless mandates will not slow it down. It just might speed it up more though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the pro mask governor and family has to quarantine now. Pro mask indoctrinated fools spreading the virus! What you think geo? You do think, right? Hopefully you don’t just spew insults like move on.

Later,

TimE

Post Thanks / Like

really geo?

Geo i have always considered you to be an intelligent man and have respected your views.
    but to spend one minute arguing with this clown begs the question how bored are you? lol
    my life has been exponentially better since I shed all the "tim weight"
    tight lines

Post Thanks / Like
    and tim, don't bother replying, I won't see it, I will be busy HAMMERING the fish, unlike your last disaster of a trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    and tim, don't bother replying, I won't see it, I will be busy HAMMERING the fish, unlike your last disaster of a trip
    Good to see you back for the FACTS strippernut. You still fishing for those invasive trash fish?