Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

skeert? scared for you lowland, city folk

i seldom discuss politics with friends or family.
    but i deal with a lot of people daily so i get to hear what people are thinking.
    maybe i'm imagining things but it seems to me that overall, liberals are more afraid of covid that conservatives.
    anyone else noticed this?

Post Thanks / Like

Democrats listen to the experts on this virus

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    I seldom discuss politics with friends or family.
    but I deal with a lot of people daily so i get to hear what people are thinking.
    maybe I'm imagining things but it seems to me that overall, liberals are more afraid of COVID that conservatives.
    anyone else noticed this?
    Maybe it's why Trump and a lot of the GOP members on the Senate Judiciary Committee are all sick with the virus? Maybe it's because the GOP failed to wear masks and social distance and got too close together for too long and are now suffering the consequences.

Maybe Dems are smart!!

The problem is that guys like Trump failed to wear a mask and mocked others who wore a mask to protect others from getting the virus if they were infected and didn't know it. Masks save lives and when you fail to wear a mask you end up at Walter Reed Medical Hospital in bad shape.

Post Thanks / Like
    does this stuff kill more than flu?
    should we wear masks all winter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Maybe it's why Trump and a lot of the GOP members on the Senate Judiciary Committee are all sick with the virus? Maybe it's because the GOP failed to wear masks and social distance and got too close together for too long and are now suffering the consequences.

Maybe Dems are smart!!

The problem is that guys like Trump failed to wear a mask and mocked others who wore a mask to protect others from getting the virus if they were infected and didn't know it. Masks save lives and when you fail to wear a mask you end up at Walter Reed Medical Hospital in bad shape.
    Care to show the studies where masks prevent this virus? I know you are not going to use Ky as an example. The cases exploded after mask mandate went in.

Post Thanks / Like

I would direct you to the CDC web site

does this stuff kill more than flu?
    should we wear masks all winter?
    I listen to what the CDC scientific experts say not what Peter Navaro says. I listen to the Doctors who treat Covid -19 patients and see the people who are sick and dying.

Post Thanks / Like

All you have to do is look at the news

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Care to show the studies where masks prevent this virus? I know you are not going to use Ky as an example. The cases exploded after mask mandate went in.
    Watch the news and tell me if you want to get this virus like Trump and his friends did and end up in the hospital. Seach the internet for videos of how a mask slows the spread of the virus or cough droplets from people. I saw a picture on another web site that I wish I could post in here but this site doesn't allow photos in the posts. I might be able to show a copy of the picture in the Photo Thread on this web site. Give me some time to go try and do that and then you can go look at the picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    I listen to what the CDC scientific experts say not what Peter Navaro says. I listen to the Doctors who treat Covid -19 patients and see the people who are sick and dying.
    The cdc do not use mask/ no mask in their studies. Period. Why I don’t know unless they know they are almost useless in preventing spread of virus. We were told not wear masks, told masks would eradicate virus in 12-14 days, and lately told masks were more effective than vaccine! Just stop your partisan thoughts and think about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Watch the news and tell me if you want to get this virus like Trump and his friends did and end up in the hospital. Seach the internet for videos of how a mask slows the spread of the virus or cough droplets from people. I saw a picture on another web site that I wish I could post in here but this site doesn't allow photos in the posts. I might be able to show a copy of the picture in the Photo Thread on this web site. Give me some time to go try and do that and then you can go look at the picture.
    It looks like one of “Trumps friends” was wearing a mask and still caught it. Look at all the Drs and Nurses that have caught it with N95 masks. We have several bait makers here, painters, construction workers, they can help you with >.5 micron filter.

I wish mask were the answer but the proof is in pudding starting with Ky. Ky cases have skyrocketed since mask mandate. Probably why your hero fauci recommend against them to prevent a virus.

Post Thanks / Like

More nurses are protected by mask than not.

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    It looks like one of “Trumps friends” was wearing a mask and still caught it. Look at all the Drs and Nurses that have caught it with N95 masks. We have several bait makers here, painters, construction workers, they can help you with >.5 micron filter.

I wish mask were the answer but the proof is in pudding starting with Ky. Ky cases have skyrocketed since mask mandate. Probably why your hero fauci recommend against them to prevent a virus.
    More Doctors are protected by wearing mask than not.

TimE. Take your BS and stick it somewhere else. Masks work when you can not social distance. The best evidence that masks work is the hospitals where if they didn't work we would have all the nurses and doctor's sick with the virus. But that has not happend. A few got sick from the virus by the vast majority are still not infected. That is because masks work when they are worn properly.

The problem is not the mask it's the stupid people that refuse to wear the masks. They are the ones that spread the virus.

I posted a picture in the photo's forum that shows how even a cloth or paper mask can stop a lot of the infectious liquid droplets from leaving the mouth when someone coughs while wearing a mask.

Mask along with social distancing work if everyone wears the mask properly. Just look what happened to all the people at the White House Rose Garden Ceremony for Trump's SCOTUS nominee. Even the stupid Trump press secretary has the virus now. Maybe I should post another photo showing all those that were there that are not infected with the virus.

Guys like you and Trump won't admit how bad this virus is until you are sick in the hosptital and getting ready to go on a respirator because you can't breath and your blood oxygen levels dip below 80. Trump is lucky as he gets the best medical treatment in the world being the President of the USA. Others in the white house are not so lucky and they have to go to their regular doctor and don't get to be admitted to Walter Reed Hospital and have 12 expert doctors treating them with experimental monoclonal antibodies, steroids and remdesivior. And Trump may be back at the WH infected the rest of his staff but he is not out of the woods. He like many other patients that feel better only after a few days since infection can still crash and even die. He was stupid to leave the hospital and I predict that he may have to be flown back there in a couple of days if he gets sicker. This virus does not just go away. It lingers and the damage it does to the body can last a lifetime in some people. They call them long haulers. But they don't get all these experimental antiviral drugs as Trump did. We will be watching Trump to see how he does over time.

And watch the people in the White House to see how many more get the virus as Trump is walking into the White House still highly inifecticous and not wearing his mask.

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty sure the masks used by doctors/nurses are a lot better than the 10 cent junk most people are wearing. i've worn the cheap ones and they don't stop nothing. the air just flows around them because they are loose fitting. n95 or better might help.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Doctors have better masks

pretty sure the masks used by doctors/nurses are a lot better than the 10 cent junk most people are wearing. i've worn the cheap ones and they don't stop nothing. the air just flows around them because they are loose fitting. n95 or better might help.
    But the reason why Doctors have better mask is because they are in very close contact with COVID-19 patients. They are probably wearing N95 tyype mask which filter the virus out in the mask material. They and nuruse working with Covid 19 patients wear N95 masks along with PPE clothing that is disposable and then they wear face mask to cover their eyes.

But patients infected with Covid 19 and others who don't know if they are infected or not should wear mask to slow the spread of the virus particles out of their mouths when they talk, cough or sneeze. I posted a photo about this in the photos section. Just wear the **** mask.

Post Thanks / Like
    More Doctors are protected by wearing mask than not.

TimE. Take your BS and stick it somewhere else. Masks work when you can not social distance. The best evidence that masks work is the hospitals where if they didn't work we would have all the nurses and doctor's sick with the virus. But that has not happend. A few got sick from the virus by the vast majority are still not infected. That is because masks work when they are worn properly.

The problem is not the mask it's the stupid people that refuse to wear the masks. They are the ones that spread the virus.

I posted a picture in the photo's forum that shows how even a cloth or paper mask can stop a lot of the infectious liquid droplets from leaving the mouth when someone coughs while wearing a mask.

Mask along with social distancing work if everyone wears the mask properly. Just look what happened to all the people at the White House Rose Garden Ceremony for Trump's SCOTUS nominee. Even the stupid Trump press secretary has the virus now. Maybe I should post another photo showing all those that were there that are not infected with the virus.

Guys like you and Trump won't admit how bad this virus is until you are sick in the hosptital and getting ready to go on a respirator because you can't breath and your blood oxygen levels dip below 80. Trump is lucky as he gets the best medical treatment in the world being the President of the USA. Others in the white house are not so lucky and they have to go to their regular doctor and don't get to be admitted to Walter Reed Hospital and have 12 expert doctors treating them with experimental monoclonal antibodies, steroids and remdesivior. And Trump may be back at the WH infected the rest of his staff but he is not out of the woods. He like many other patients that feel better only after a few days since infection can still crash and even die. He was stupid to leave the hospital and I predict that he may have to be flown back there in a couple of days if he gets sicker. This virus does not just go away. It lingers and the damage it does to the body can last a lifetime in some people. They call them long haulers. But they don't get all these experimental antiviral drugs as Trump did. We will be watching Trump to see how he does over time.

And watch the people in the White House to see how many more get the virus as Trump is walking into the White House still highly inifecticous and not wearing his mask.
    Take my bs and stick it somewhere? I will destroy you in a debate about masks, I will let your governor and his dr play on your team. Your pictures are absolutely useless, because the real pictures show how those with a mask on were infected while those in close proximity without a mask were not.

You playing for a losing team. Mask stop virus infections like dirty band aids stop infections. N95? Yeah,they are probably useful. Maybe ask your boy biden to hit knees and ask for some? The cloth/chinese wannabe surgical mask? Absolutely useless! They have probably caused more infections in Ky than those not wearing them. Just like your boy fancies and every other expert is on record stating. The governor is about to get slapped across forehead because he created the surge in Ky by “mandating” masks.

Estimated 60 million + got swine flu, I know several and they all told me they were lifeless and required immediate medical attention. They all told me they were never the same after, including a couple 50 yr olds that passed before their time. July 23 2009 I think ( just spit ballin) obiden administration stop counting swine flu infections. October 2009 obama declared it an emergency. Still wasn’t counting though!

Keep bring your easily refuted weak points. This virus will not beat President Trump because he has been proactive since it began, and it is lucrative to claim china virus as cause of death instead of uncounted like the 60 million infected with swine flu. I can’t imagine how many that killed that were not counted.

Presently in Tn and it’s awesome! People are people down here instead of droids.