Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Dale Hollow temperature

Can someone divulge the temperature of Dale Lake please. The Corp last communication on the subject was 78 degrees.

Post Thanks / Like
    I reckon this site is not used as much as it was. I know there are members that are on Dale. The last report I can get from TWRA is 78 degrees on September 23rd. I’m heading down today. I’ve tried in the past to help and give reports on Dale and other bodies of water. Maybe I’ll just return the favor by just reading and not posting. I was asking for temp, not a favorite fishing hole.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
    I reckon this site is not used as much as it was. I know there are members that are on Dale. The last report I can get from TWRA is 78 degrees on September 23rd. I’m heading down today. I’ve tried in the past to help and give reports on Dale and other bodies of water. Maybe I’ll just return the favor by just reading and not posting. I was asking for temp, not a favorite fishing hole.
    I have offered you help on Dale before with fresh info...only to be chastised. I’m heading down today also,good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    TimE, I don’t recall chastising anyone on this board. If I have misworded a response directed to you or anyone else that could be taken as smarta** , I sincerely apologize. I recall TimE you giving requested information to others and myself on this board and I appreciate it. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no idea what water temperature is. Should be pretty good imo, last year it was hot and fishing was pretty tough. We still caught them just had to work a little harder. Honestly, I don’t plan on having to work near as hard this year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it’s lower than 78. I’m sure it will be. We plan to use shad. It’s going to be a lot more comfortable this year than last. Luck to you. We’re staying at the houseboat in sulphuric creek.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I have no idea what water temperature is. Should be pretty good imo, last year it was hot and fishing was pretty tough. We still caught them just had to work a little harder. Honestly, I don’t plan on having to work near as hard this year.
    I am expecting a score tracker update. If not then I will chastise you for sure.
    Likes CaptObvious liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Water temp in Sulphur creek is 72 degrees. Didn’t get to fish. Motor issues. Will update tomorrow
    Likes Wormin liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Been a long day

I seen you were having motor issues. What is motor and issues? I’m on opposite end and had a problem last week, still think I have it. I will find out tomorrow. Send me your cell if you think you may need help on water.

R19 you about to get jealous. I’ll show you what river fish look like!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx for the offer TimE. We think we got it figured out. We fixed the fuel hose connection to the motor. It’s a 4 stroke mercury. We’ll find out shortly. We got a backup, a pontoon. Usually we bring my boat down here. It’s an older boat that’s been a champ. A 17 ft 1990 Deep V with a 90 hp Johnson. I dropped a cylinder on it. We thought it was an electronic problem so I threw about $500 on power packs, coil packs and everything without removing the flywheel. We finally tested the compression, something we should’ve done first, and that told us the tale. I reckon I’ll see what I can get out of it for pieces parts. We hope to get down around the main lake today. I’m sure we’ll try around Geiger and Trooper island. Lots of luck to ya today. I’ll post later.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for your misery. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I seen you were having motor issues. What is motor and issues? I’m on opposite end and had a problem last week, still think I have it. I will find out tomorrow. Send me your cell if you think you may need help on water.

R19 you about to get jealous. I’ll show you what river fish look like!

My expectations are low so if you actually catch a fish you very well could make me jealous. I have yet to get a score tracker update so I figure its going down about like I thought.