Search Fishin.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Look. We all vote principles as well. And I bet that my IQ is much higher than yours. So be careful about talking about low IQ's.
    well let's hear what it is.
    what did you do for a living?

Post Thanks / Like

If I told you I would have to silence you

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    well let's hear what it is.
    what did you do for a living?
    List the college courses that you took.

You would have to swear an oath of secrecy or die if I told you. Ha ha.

Let's just say that I was on the National Honor Society in HS and the Dean's list in College. And the field that I chose to study is one of the hardest and more respected fields in the world. I worked for 30 years in my field and retired early. I'm happily retired now and that is all you need to know.

I worked for the Government and advised elected officials. I worked in the Private Industry as a consultant and the work I did involve million-dollar projects.

Your turn

Post Thanks / Like
    took the usual stuff in college, calculus, chemistry, drafting, electronics, etc.
    biggest waste of time in my life.
    measuring IQ isn't done properly.
    it only tests who has a good memory.
    mine was 135 in 5th grade. i was so far ahead they let me help the janitor mow the yard.
    creation and problem solving are the only real tests.
    put a guy on a flat rock...that'll show who the smart guy is.
    i learned more useful stuff working for one of those corrupt, greedy corporations.
    i built one machine that made them 2 million dollars the first year.
    i should have known you were a government man.
    sorry but i have little respect for people that make it big in a false business environment.
    my brother in law works for government, makes big bucks and couldn't stick his finger you know where.

Post Thanks / Like

You are anti government?

took the usual stuff in college, calculus, chemistry, drafting, electronics, etc.
    biggest waste of time in my life.
    measuring IQ isn't done properly.
    it only tests who has a good memory.
    mine was 135 in 5th grade. i was so far ahead they let me help the janitor mow the yard.
    creation and problem solving are the only real tests.
    put a guy on a flat rock...that'll show who the smart guy is.
    i learned more useful stuff working for one of those corrupt, greedy corporations.
    i built one machine that made them 2 million dollars the first year.
    i should have known you were a government man.
    sorry but i have little respect for people that make it big in a false business environment.
    my brother in law works for government, makes big bucks and couldn't stick his finger you know where.
    I worked longer in the private sector than in government. So don't think I'm a government man. Without government there would be chaos and unrest. Government is necessary. We may not like it but there are worse things like DICTATORS. I'd rather have our system of law and order than what Russia and Communist China have.

So you think that they don't test the IQ properly? Maybe you think you are smarter than all the other people. I tested at 165. And I was required to take Inorganic and Organic Chemistry plus biochemistry, physics, biology, Geology, Oceanography, anthropology, genetics, microbiology, engineering, and a few others. Got to cut the list off sometime.

Post Thanks / Like
    the school of learning is memorization.
    how you apply that learning is IQ.
    taking that knowledge and being able to do something with it other than pass a test is what's important.
    the 4.0 Georgia Tech/MIT engineers used to sneak to my office and ask how to solve their problems.
    they couldn't be seen asking a common hillbilly how to do anything.
    i'll never forget, they worked on a process problem for a month in a different part of the factory. one of them asked me to look at it. took me 5 minutes to see the problem. told them to change a few parameters and it was fixed. they were so embarrassed they never even thanked me...lol.
    doesn't matter now...nafta took all my and my buddies' knowledge to mexico and china.
    America will regret this one day.

Post Thanks / Like

who would you hire

the school of learning is memorization.
    how you apply that learning is IQ.
    taking that knowledge and being able to do something with it other than pass a test is what's important.
    the 4.0 Georgia Tech/MIT engineers used to sneak to my office and ask how to solve their problems.
    they couldn't be seen asking a common hillbilly how to do anything.
    i'll never forget, they worked on a process problem for a month in a different part of the factory. one of them asked me to look at it. took me 5 minutes to see the problem. told them to change a few parameters and it was fixed. they were so embarrassed they never even thanked me...lol.
    doesn't matter now...nafta took all my and my buddies' knowledge to mexico and china.
    America will regret this one day.
    You want to hire a dumb uneducated hillbilly vs a college-educated engineer. Maybe that explains why you forgot to capitalize the M in Mexico and the C in China. And it's NAFTA, not nafta. I guess you are just being lazy. huh?

Why is it that those who score low on an IQ test always complain that the testing is wrong?

But Trump promised to bring all those Mexican jobs back to the USA. His own daughter still manufactures her good in China. Trump needs to be drummed out of office today.