Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    The emails are concrete evidence how china jo has sold this country out for decades. It’s pathetic he abused his drug addicted son making him fund the family. Just more proof that the obiden administration was the most corrupt in nations history. Thankfully the truth is coming out.o
    And now the emails have been corroborated, and the FBI has issued statements about the laptop and that it is being used in a money laundering investigation.

Oh MY.

And I find it convenient that the Moderators in the "debate" tonight won't even bring that **** up.......AND they have a mute button to keep Trump from bringing it up.

Want to talk about collusion.........WOW.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/hunter...-probe-report/

AND not a single mainstream media outlet has picked this up........

Yea, AMERICA is done. The leftists are winning.......Welcome to 1984.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    why would they give the laptop to the fbi?
    they've already proven to be corrupted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    why would they give the laptop to the fbi?
    they've already proven to be corrupted.
    You mean the data?

Trust me, if the drive is spinning, you can retrieve a **** ton of information from it.......**** TON.

Even if it is not spinning, there is data a clean room and extract.

Nope.......Hunter is in trouble , IMHO.

Post Thanks / Like
    no, the fbi is corrupt, not the hard drive.
    Likes TimE, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    no, the fbi is corrupt, not the hard drive.
    Haha, nailed it!l

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    Geo...I think I said this exact thing in my first reply to your op.
    the energy being seen by Republicans is too much to be ignored.
    I've never been a fan of Trump the man, can't stand him for that matter.
    but he will be re elected and I can't say that's a bad thing either
    I'll do my part since i changed my registration to republican after being a life long democrat. Biden & Harris are pretty much a pathetic choice to run for the top two offices in this nation in my opinion. The democratic party the last few years have sickened me out by their actions & doing anything to get their way. Trump may not be smooth around the edges, but he's the best choice in years by far. As TimE would say Trump 2020. lol
    Likes TimE, dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    I'll do my part since i changed my registration to republican after being a life long democrat. Biden & Harris are pretty much a pathetic choice to run for the top two offices in this nation in my opinion. The democratic party the last few years have sickened me out by their actions & doing anything to get their way. Trump may not be smooth around the edges, but he's the best choice in years by far. As TimE would say Trump 2020. lol
    Woohoo!
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    i just hope more mature democrats are like you.
    We're not crazy about Trump's demeanor but look at the alternative.
    it takes a bull in china shop to fight the corruption.
    the criminals would smother a nice guy.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone that has questioned his demeanor or intelligence just got abused tonight by President Trump’s debate performance. It is amazing how it works when he doesn’t have to debate a sellout like jo and a radical left wing never Trumper lik that nancy boy chris wallace.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Michigan polls ain’t looking very good for sellout jo. I imagine every state will reflect them once the vote is cast. Right now I’d give President Trump a 91.7% of being re-elected. Just going off the correct polls in 2016, not sure why those that were so terribly wrong is even being considered.

President Trump in a landslide and will also receive an earned nobel peace prize in 2021.

Post Thanks / Like

Only in your dreams

[QUOTE=TimE;578975]The Michigan polls ain’t looking very good for sellout jo. I imagine every state will reflect them once the vote is cast. Right now I’d give President Trump a 91.7% of being re-elected. Just going off the correct polls in 2016, not sure why those that were so terribly wrong is even being considered.

Trump is being fitted for a black and white striped jumpsuit at Rikers Prison in New York.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Anyone that has questioned his demeanor or intelligence just got abused tonight by President Trump’s debate performance. It is amazing how it works when he doesn’t have to debate a sellout like jo and a radical left wing never Trumper lik that nancy boy chris wallace.
    It is funny that chris wallace is the worse person in the history of the world, but 4 years ago he was the best of the best with regards to moderators...

"

In their final presidential candidates debate Wednesday night, Hillary Clinton sharply attacked Donald Trump throughout, while a relatively subdued Trump played to his core supporters. Chris Wallace of Fox News proved to be an excellent moderator. He effectively controlled the candidates and the audience, and asked tough questions, often from a conservative point of view, prompting substantive exchanges between the candidates.

Wallace focused on issues that were ignored in prior debates: abortion, guns, immigration, entitlements and the national debt. Most commentators expected Wallace to begin the debate with a question about rigging the election or sexual assault. Instead, Wallace asked about the Supreme Court. “Where do you want to see the court take the country?” he asked. “What’s your view on how the Constitution should be interpreted? ... Is it a living document?” Wallace opened with a substantive topic, which kept the first 15 minutes of the debate comparatively civil.

"