Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

political choice

ever notice how people that depend on someone else usually vote blue and those that depend on themselves usually vote red?

Post Thanks / Like

that is not true

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    ever notice how people that depend on someone else usually vote blue and those that depend on themselves usually vote red?
    Take Trump for example. He went AWOL during Vietnam when he got his daddy's friend to write a fake report that Trump Jr. had bone spurs and could not serve in the military. Trump depends on the US Military to keep all his assets in the USA along with all the other rich billionaires. They would all be toast and lose those assets if not for the US Military protecting all of us. Trump failed to serve and so did his sons. Trump called those that did serve loser and suckers. If the Chinese or Russians started a war with us, Trump would be the first one to dive into an underground bunker.

And then there is the US Postal Service which everyone uses. It's a form of social services.

And then there are the roads that we all travel on. That is social government. So is the police and fire protection. I could go on some more but I think I made the point.

There are some who might abuse the tax system. Again that's Trump who only pays 750 dollars in federal taxes and lies about the other taxes he never paid. Meanwhile, you and I pay hundreds of dollars or even thousands of dollars in Federal Income taxes. So who is robbing the system? Looks to me like it's the GOP more so than the democrats.

And just to add one more little thing. Trump claimed $70,000 on his taxes for hair styling. Most of you on this website probably don't even make that much money in a years time.

Post Thanks / Like
    who do you think pays for the military?

Post Thanks / Like

Well Trump sure doesn't pay for the military

who do you think pays for the military?
    The military spends billions of dollars ever year and Trump paid only $750 in Federal Taxes. And he withdrew $74,000,000 dollars in Federal Tax returns. Cadet Bone Spurs called our volunteers losers and suckers too. How can you vote for a jerk like Trump?

The military is all volunteer so a very small fraction of American's actually serve in the US military. But most all of us pay taxes to help support the US military's billion dollar spending habit. Some of us pay much more than others. And then some hardly pay any at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    rich people and working people pay for the freeloaders.
    freeloaders don't pay anything and they vote blue.
    only landowners should be able to vote.

https://www.pgpf.org/budget-basics/who-pays-taxes

Post Thanks / Like
    rich people and working people pay for the freeloaders.
    freeloaders don't pay anything and they vote blue.
    only landowners should be able to vote.

https://www.pgpf.org/budget-basics/who-pays-taxes
    That is what you want people to believe. But the rich hire lawyers and pay them more money than they pay in federal taxes. The Rich freeload off the poor.

We don't need to back in time Dragmerc. The people that wanted only landowners to vote are all long dead. We still have voter suppression and you just showed yourself as an example of voter suppression.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    That is what you want people to believe. But the rich hire lawyers and pay them more money than they pay in federal taxes. The Rich freeload off the poor.

We don't need to back in time Dragmerc. The people that wanted only landowners to vote are all long dead. We still have voter suppression and you just showed yourself as an example of voter suppression.
    DUDE, you need to go back to basic economics class.......

Wealth generates more wealth. That wealth is generated for all at all income levels. Poor Americans have jobs due to the investments people make, and risks other people take .......NOTHING ELSE, unless you work for the gubment, who only takes from everyone.

I don't get how people like you cannot see that simple fact.

If you remove the wealth from the wealthy, you eliminate the instrument that is used to GENERATE jobs.........quite simple. I don't know anyone who has ever hired someone and paid them nothing.

Have you ever created a job in your life MoveON? Seriously......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    i owe everything i have to one of those evil corporations.
    i was lucky to start in 77, took what i learned there and started a successful business after nafta sent my job to mexico.
    i've never seen a bum hire anybody.
    if it was up to me, corporations would pay zero tax. all income tax should be collected on individual's personal income.

i voted today. had to stand in line 30 minutes. as i stood there, i think i could pick which party the people were voting for.
    all this arguing back and forth is probably a waste of time.
    there are a few older dems left that are decent Americans but most of the lower iq, less fortunate, unhealthy, government employed, and jealous people that have given up, usually vote blue.
    self reliant, hard working go-getters usually vote red.
    i don't think no matter who is running for president, you will always have these 2 classes of people and they will never agree on what is best for the country.
    i just try to think back about what made our country the greatest on earth. i'm pretty sure it wasn't give away government handouts.
    Likes GeoFisher, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bill Gates votes Blue

i owe everything i have to one of those evil corporations.
    i was lucky to start in 77, took what i learned there and started a successful business after nafta sent my job to mexico.
    i've never seen a bum hire anybody.
    if it was up to me, corporations would pay zero tax. all income tax should be collected on individual's personal income.

i voted today. had to stand in line 30 minutes. as i stood there, i think i could pick which party the people were voting for.
    all this arguing back and forth is probably a waste of time.
    there are a few older dems left that are decent Americans but most of the lower iq, less fortunate, unhealthy, government employed, and jealous people that have given up, usually vote blue.
    self reliant, hard working go-getters usually vote red.
    i don't think no matter who is running for president, you will always have these 2 classes of people and they will never agree on what is best for the country.
    i just try to think back about what made our country the greatest on earth. i'm pretty sure it wasn't give away government handouts.
    Yet Bill and his wife vote blue. So does Jennifer Lawrence. People are tired of Trump's lies and him taking 74 million in tax refunds and only paying 750 dollars in federal taxes last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Trickle down fails and only make the rich richer

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    DUDE, you need to go back to basic economics class.......

Wealth generates more wealth. That wealth is generated for all at all income levels. Poor Americans have jobs due to the investments people make, and risks other people take .......NOTHING ELSE, unless you work for the gubment, who only takes from everyone.

I don't get how people like you cannot see that simple fact.

If you remove the wealth from the wealthy, you eliminate the instrument that is used to GENERATE jobs.........quite simple. I don't know anyone who has ever hired someone and paid them nothing.

Have you ever created a job in your life MoveON? Seriously......

Later,

Geo
    Trickle-down never has worked.

it's time for the middle class to get a tax break and those making over $400,000 a year to pay taxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Trickle-down never has worked.

it's time for the middle class to get a tax break and those making over $400,000 a year to pay taxes.
    Lmao! Just ask how many believe that their taxes won’t go up if sellout jo is elected. Repeal President Trump tax cut is a tax hike, as everyone that works will pay more. Period.

Post Thanks / Like

Timmy your too stupid to make over $400k

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Lmao! Just ask how many believe that their taxes won’t go up if sellout jo is elected. Repeal President Trump tax cut is a tax hike, as everyone that works will pay more. Period.
    Guys like you Timmy girl won't have to worry about your taxes increasing. Only really smart people that make a lot of money will be paying more, unlike Trump who only paid $750 in Federal Taxes. Trump will be paying a lot more than just his back taxes. He will be spending time in Rikers come Jan.