Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Humminbird 360 questions

I am looking to upgrade my current Lowrance "down look/side scan", Gen 1 with a new Humminbird 360 setup. I have done a fair amount of research but am confused about a the hardware options. So, starting from scratch, what do I need to purchase to have a new budget. After looking at various pieces and parts, I think my budget will be $3500. I have to be able to purchase the components at Bass Pro or Cabela's. Need to us my points

Post Thanks / Like

Ask here

Quote Originally Posted by WIZARD-1 View Post
    I am looking to upgrade my current Lowrance "down look/side scan", Gen 1 with a new Humminbird 360 setup. I have done a fair amount of research but am confused about a the hardware options. So, starting from scratch, what do I need to purchase to have a new budget. After looking at various pieces and parts, I think my budget will be $3500. I have to be able to purchase the components at Bass Pro or Cabela's. Need to us my points
    Go here http://www.bbcboards.net/forum.php under Humminbird heading and ask this question. Member Wayne P. is a Hummingbird guru. He can help you with any questions you have about a Hummingbird unit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lowrance and Hummingbird both make great products and I use both but I just don’t see anything that can touch Garmin livescope currently. You can get setup for about the same price as 360. I don’t know if harming is touchscreen or not and that is a huge difference, honestly light years difference. My hummingbird really gets on my nerves trying to mark a waypoint or going through multiple menus. My lowrances are extremely quick to do anything on.

I really don’t know anything about harming other than YouTube videos and some friends that have them. Also I don’t have 360 so sorry to hijack your post.

Post Thanks / Like
    What rustedhook said, go over to BBC...

Love my 360/Solix 15 combo, you won't be disappointed.

Good luck!