Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

When will we have an answer on the election?

So,

What do you guys think? Will we have an answer Tuesday Evening? Wednesday Morning?......Friday?

Or later?

I'm thinking if things are close we will not know for maybe a week or so.......If things are a land slide either way, then we will know Tuesday or Wednesday.

Man, I cannot wait till it's over.

Later.

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to think it’s a landslide and Tuesday night. But I’m never surprised by ignorance. Unfortunately, this year new rules that almost strip the integrity of elections have been implemented. I still think President Trump wins easily and wins states that he wasn’t supposed to. Suppression polls is what you are seeing, and that includes paul Ryan’s Fox News.

Post Thanks / Like
    so tim, let me see if I've got this right....
    you're saying the election has been stripped of its integrity before the election is final....and you project trump will perform Billy in a corrupt election?
    are you some deep state operative or Russian troll farm worker? because sometimes your reasoning is very suspicious

Post Thanks / Like

Biden will win with a huge margine

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    So,

What do you guys think? Will we have an answer Tuesday Evening? Wednesday Morning?......Friday?

Or later?

I'm thinking if things are close we will not know for maybe a week or so.......If things are a land slide either way, then we will know Tuesday or Wednesday.

Man, I cannot wait till it's over.

Later.

Geo
    The election results should be in by late Tuesday night. The only cravat is if Trump sues and takes it to the Supreme Court. That would not end well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    so tim, let me see if I've got this right....
    you're saying the election has been stripped of its integrity before the election is final....and you project trump will perform Billy in a corrupt election?
    are you some deep state operative or Russian troll farm worker? because sometimes your reasoning is very suspicious
    Some states have several days after the election to count ballots. You think that isn’t corrupt?

Post Thanks / Like
    no I don't, you think being extra cautious and accurate is corrupt? really?, no you dont

Post Thanks / Like
    if trump won those states would you throw those votes out? cmon tim, no you wouldnt
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    reckon they need extra time to see how many fake ballots they need?
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    reckon they need extra time to see how many fake ballots they need?
    who is "they" ????
    you do realize this ship sails both ways don't you??
    or does that not sit well on the plate of keerap you've been fed?
    are you really going to believe if there is voter fraud it will be 100% on the democrat side and zero on the republican side??? seriously???
    if there is one fraudulent vote on either side then it should be declared a null and void election??
    and then "Nancy the teeth" is the interim ruler??
    is that what you are pushing for???
    please think before you speak

Post Thanks / Like
    who is "they" ????
    you do realize this ship sails both ways don't you??
    or does that not sit well on the plate of keerap you've been fed?
    are you really going to believe if there is voter fraud it will be 100% on the democrat side and zero on the republican side??? seriously???
    if there is one fraudulent vote on either side then it should be declared a null and void election??
    and then "Nancy the teeth" is the interim ruler??
    is that what you are pushing for???
    please think before you speak
    History has showed us 90%+ of voter fraud, fraudulent votes, voter suppression is committed by democrats. That isn’t even hard to find!

I can’t help that the liberals destroyed the democrat party, maybe you could have at one time?

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you, my point exactly. there is no way fraud is 100% democrat, so with 10% being expected on the republican side we can, and should go ahead and declare the election a sham and appoint "nancy the teeth" leader.
    OR....we accept the results of the election and move on to 2021. I like that better

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you, my point exactly. there is no way fraud is 100% democrat, so with 10% being expected on the republican side we can, and should go ahead and declare the election a sham and appoint "nancy the teeth" leader.
    OR....we accept the results of the election and move on to 2021. I like that better
    I can’t find or think anywhere close to 10% fraud on republican side. I will continue to research it. Are you telling millions of voters to grin and bear it when absolute fraud has occurred? WTH? ! Everyone already knows sellout jo is a pawn for russia,ukraine,and china of the infamous “china virus” pandemic. china owns biden family with a $5 mil forgivable loan. It is offensive to think anyone could vote for such corrupt scum, eye opening that the scum would have the nerve to be a candidate for the highest office in the world. It shows you just how long the sellout has been raping the American people and taxpayers.