Search Fishin.com

Thread: Apology

Post Thanks / Like

Apology

Post Thanks / Like
    Republicans finally LEARNED to play the democrat's game......and the demo communists hate it.

I hate it too, but you know what.........All the **** they drummed up about Trump before , during, and after the election was all legitimate and in play, right..........

Turnabout is fair play.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

It's the Democrats time to kick the GOP to the Curb

Biden 2020

Happy days are here again. The Dems will sweep the Senate and take full control of the Government. All the stupid rules and laws that the GOP passed will be reversed. The Courts will be restored and the country will be made great again under Obama. Change is coming folks.

Trump is going to jail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Biden 2020

Happy days are here again. The Dems will sweep the Senate and take full control of the Government. All the stupid rules and laws that the GOP passed will be reversed. The Courts will be restored and the country will be made great again under Obama. Change is coming folks.

Trump is going to jail.
    Maybe, we shall see.......I doubt it though.

Post Thanks / Like

You may be right Geo

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Maybe, we shall see.......I doubt it though.
    Well it's almost 8 am now and results are still coming in. There will be no landslide victory on either side. America seems to be split right down the middle. IN and KY went to the GOP. IL went to Biden.

We are still waiting for them to count the votes in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and a few other states. Biden's lead in the electoral vote is slim. Biden is winning the popular vote too.

I think is maybe 3 days before we find out the winner as they are still counting votes from the Big City areas that were mailed in.

Even though Trump claimed victory last night before the votes are all counted and is threatening legal action I doubt that Biden will be calling Trump to congratulate him just yet. ha ha

Trump still is a big fat idiot!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Well it's almost 8 am now and results are still coming in. There will be no landslide victory on either side. America seems to be split right down the middle. IN and KY went to the GOP. IL went to Biden.

We are still waiting for them to count the votes in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and a few other states. Biden's lead in the electoral vote is slim. Biden is winning the popular vote too.

I think is maybe 3 days before we find out the winner as they are still counting votes from the Big City areas that were mailed in.

Even though Trump claimed victory last night before the votes are all counted and is threatening legal action I doubt that Biden will be calling Trump to congratulate him just yet. ha ha

Trump still is a big fat idiot!
    I'm not calling him an idiot.........I"m not calling Biden an idiot.

It is really close...........

Nevada is still close, but called democrat.
    Wisconsin is still close,, leaning blue
    Michigan is still close,,leaning blue.

Gonna be a while..

Post Thanks / Like

Got up early today to see the results

But they are still counting the votes in Nevada, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

The mail-in ballots can't be counted until after the election is over and they need three days to count all the mail-in ballots. More people voted this time than ever before so there is a lot of ballots to count. More than normal for sure. Now it may take another day to count all those ballots that were mailed in from the larger counties with big cities and millions of votes to the county.

Arizona has counties with big cities like Phoenix to still count ballots. Georgia has Atlanta ballots to count. Most of the in-person votes were counted first and then they started counting the mail-in ballots. So they are taking the time to count them accurately and properly. Same with Philadelphia and Pittsburgh mail-in ballots.

Remember that mail-in ballots have military people ballots to count and that can take up to 7 days to count.

Post Thanks / Like
    what are the odds of 138,000 mail-in ballots ALL voting for biden?
    statistically impossible.
    how do they verify they're live, registered, legal voters? duh...they don't.
    face it...your side cheats.
    they should ban all mail-in voting except for military.
    that would be fair for both sides.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    what are the odds of 138,000 mail-in ballots ALL voting for biden?
    statistically impossible.
    how do they verify they're live, registered, legal voters? duh...they don't.
    face it...your side cheats.
    they should ban all mail-in voting except for military.
    that would be fair for both sides.
    Have you ever worked the polls or worked in the voter registration office in a county? No. I didn't think so or you would not be saying the stuff you said without proof. Prove it or shut up. It's people like you who need to grow up and stop crying wolf without any proof of what you claim. That just Pure BS.

During a pandemic that has killed over 230,000 American's already and is now raging way out of control thanks to Donald John Trump doing nothing to control this virus, we need to vote by mail. And there is very little if any fraud as you claim.

People like you don't want everyone to vote. I'm glad that you don't run this country. And pretty soon your GOD TRUMP will be out of the WH and in prision where he belongs.