Search Fishin.com

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that. Try and quote a sissies post and he fixes it unquotable. Well moveon,acorn,antifa,blm boy it doesn’t matter. You failed with mask thread, actually failed with every spam thread you create or respond to.

Some have said you destroyed this forum. I say it’s only because you are ignorant and they are uninterested in responding to ignorance. I have a feeling this site and this forum is about to grow significantly. Dont be surprised if your BS isn’t called out threefold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let’s go fishing moveon.org, you do fish? Hell, I may even give you my vaccine since it don’t look good for 65+ if sellout wins.

Post Thanks / Like

I've been fishing and you were the fish

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Let’s go fishing moveon.org, you do fish? Hell, I may even give you my vaccine since it don’t look good for 65+ if sellout wins.
    I caught you a thousand times and threw you back in. I don't keep short fish. Haha

Sellout Trump lost and needs to concede. That won't stop the Southern District of New York from prosecuting him nor will it stop the State of New York from prosecuting him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe cloth/surgical masks are useless against virus? I mean it doesn’t take much scientific research to figure that out. I understand you get your news from late night comics and your reading material from cereal boxes, but just once turn on local news before you get into a debate. It would serve you greatly.

The mask mandates haven’t worked anywhere except maybe islands. Stop arguing with science and trying to bait and switch. The paid troll got the answer to his stupid question. Sorry I had to show how out of touch you are with reality about the subject. You should really do some research before you continue in this debate, at least stop digging yourself deeper in hole.
    LOL, you think any of this has been a debate? Really?

No, this has been an attempt to educate you on how misguided you are on everything from mask, politics, science... I mean on practically every subject you think you know something about, you manage to come out in the end looking like a fool. There's a saying that applies here and it goes "it's a lot easier to fool someone(TimE) than it is to convince them(TimE) they've been fooled."

And your free to post a link to any evidence you have that shows mask don't work, makes things worse or whatever else anti-science crap you've convinced yourself is true. Again the burden of proof is on you. Anyway I heard/read from somewhere that you didn't know what you were talking about, so it must be true but I'm not going to post links to it. See how easy it is to play your stupid game?
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

TimE is still sleeping. He stayed up too late last night LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pontooner View Post

No, this has been an attempt to educate you on how misguided you are on everything from mask, politics, science... I mean on practically every subject you think you know something about, you manage to come out in the end looking like a fool. There's a saying that applies here and it goes "it's a lot easier to fool someone(TimE) than it is to convince them(TimE) they've been fooled."

And your free to post a link to any evidence you have that shows mask don't work, makes things worse or whatever else anti-science crap you've convinced yourself is true. Again the burden of proof is on you. Anyway I heard/read from somewhere that you didn't know what you were talking about, so it must be true but I'm not going to post links to it. See how easy it is to play your stupid game?
    I keep TimE up till 11:30 pm CST last night so he is too tired and sleeping in this morning. Maybe he has come to his senses. Oh, He(( no, That will never happen. He has no sense. He listens to Rudi. Even Tucker Carlson knows the gig is up for trump. We all know that masks work. They may not be 100% effective but they do the job that nothing else can do right now until we get the vaccine distributed to enough people so that we get herd immunity and the virus goes away finally. Now I've read that the immunity does not last and we will have to get a novel coronavirus (SARS CoV2) vaccine each year. Two shots every year. I hope that we can afford them.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Have a wonderful thanksgiving. I know we will. We are having smoked turkey which is ah so good.

Don't forget to wash your hands, Keey a safe distance from others and wear your masks. ~

Post Thanks / Like

I see you are still not paying attention to your local media. They have all the links you need, I’m not handfeeding you.

Post Thanks / Like

Pontoon has more sense that TimE

TimE, you should just give up and stop embarrassing yourself. You could easily join Trump's clowns. haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see you are still not paying attention to your local media. They have all the links you need, I’m not handfeeding you.
    READ THIS CAREFULLY: There has not been a single story on the local news or in the paper that says mask aren't effective against COVID. So provide some links from my local media that says mask don't work (you won't because you can't). It's all basically some some b.s. that you've convinced yourself is true or some other idiots have convinced you it's true.

I've known plenty of people like you that think they have it all figured out and know more than scientist, doctors, guys that have been doing a job for 20+ years... You're all alike with your false sense of being correct even with a vast majority of people telling you that you're wrong. So continue doubling down on the dumb if it makes you feel better.

Honestly, the next time you know what you're talking about, will be the first time you've known what your talking about.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    READ THIS CAREFULLY: There has not been a single story on the local news or in the paper that says mask aren't effective against COVID. So provide some links from my local media that says mask don't work (you won't because you can't). It's all basically some some b.s. that you've convinced yourself is true or some other idiots have convinced you it's true.

I've known plenty of people like you that think they have it all figured out and know more than scientist, doctors, guys that have been doing a job for 20+ years... You're all alike with your false sense of being correct even with a vast majority of people telling you that you're wrong. So continue doubling down on the dumb if it makes you feel better.

Honestly, the next time you know what you're talking about, will be the first time you've known what your talking about.
    Don’t try to bait and switch. You took up sides with dumb bass move on and I made a fool out of you with your own local media!!! Matter of fact shouldn’t you be out in your city/county professing how great masks work? After all warren county is usually a leader in new cases.

Your local media has a story on right now showing how ineffective cloth/surgical mask are against a virus. Headline will read like this “RECORD SETTING DAY” OF NEW CASES, that has been a constant everywhere mask mandates were put in place though.

Post Thanks / Like

TimE you made a fool out of yourself

You are just too **** stupid to understand how stupid you really are. What a shame. You are a waste of human flesh. If only you have a brain.

TimE the clown of Fishin.com