Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    That won't help you when they come for you Dumb A&&. Better get a good lawyer.

Hey if you can make **** up about Joe Biden's son then someone can do the same to you. Get it now Stupid?

How you like getting a taste of your own medicine.

You are the one that lost. So don't be such a sore loser boy. Your hero Trump turned out to be a big fat Zero

Better luck in 4 years. Haha.
    I didn’t make anything up about sellout hunter. Do you think that is over? Haha haha. Do you think the russia hoax is over? You may be in worse shape than I thought.

Take a break for a few days. Go fishing maybe? Come to think about it, why would anyone join a fishing forum with a vote stealing, vote harvesting, dirty ass scumbag username like move on? The name says it all.

Post Thanks / Like

TimE you are delusional like Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I didn’t make anything up about sellout hunter. Do you think that is over? Haha haha. Do you think the russia hoax is over? You may be in worse shape than I thought.

Take a break for a few days. Go fishing maybe? Come to think about it, why would anyone join a fishing forum with a vote stealing, vote harvesting, dirty ass scumbag username like move on? The name says it all.
    man you must be really pissed off by now. Making fun of a username is about a low as it gets. You need to moveonn boyt as your scraping the bottom of the barrel for comebacks. Must be hard to think when your brain is so swollen in rage.

Trump lost and you just can't take it. Grow up and Moveon boy. Trump will go down in history as the Impeached President that was a one-term loser. Over 400,000 people will die under Trump's reign and there is no way in He(( that he will run in 4 years. His name will soon be forgotten. Better get some beauty sleep tonight or you will feel like He(( tomorrow at work. Meanwhile, I'll be sleeping in.

Wear your mask and protect your mother from your infectious aerosols

Post Thanks / Like
    man you must be really pissed off by now. Making fun of a username is about a low as it gets. You need to moveonn boyt as your scraping the bottom of the barrel for comebacks. Must be hard to think when your brain is so swollen in rage.

Trump lost and you just can't take it. Grow up and Moveon boy. Trump will go down in history as the Impeached President that was a one-term loser. Over 400,000 people will die under Trump's reign and there is no way in He(( that he will run in 4 years. His name will soon be forgotten. Better get some beauty sleep tonight or you will feel like He(( tomorrow at work. Meanwhile, I'll be sleeping in.

Wear your mask and protect your mother from your infectious aerosols
    You think people on this website are fools. You joined with a voter fraud organization username in 2008. Care to explain that? It is simple and every member of this forum understands it.

Not surprised you are here in 2020 defending blatant voter fraud against thousands of affidavits, thousands of pictures/videos, and hundreds of examples of ballot harvesting in just six states. I’m just telling you and your org, under what ever current name it goes by, picked the wrong President to **** with! Good luck handling the smack down moveon/acorn/anti family/blm.

Your fascist tactics won’t work here.

Post Thanks / Like

They got your going haha

You think people on this website are fools. You joined with a voter fraud organization username in 2008. Care to explain that? It is simple and every member of this forum understands it.

Not surprised you are here in 2020 defending blatant voter fraud against thousands of affidavits, thousands of pictures/videos, and hundreds of examples of ballot harvesting in just six states. I’m just telling you and your org, under what ever current name it goes by, picked the wrong President to **** with! Good luck handling the smack down moveon/acorn/anti family/blm.

Your fascist tactics won’t work here.
    Your man lost just like you lost. You are so far gone. Nothing can help you, Timmy. No doctor can cure you.

Trump lost so get over it. No fraud found. Your make-believe fraud is your's and Trump's downfall. The voters won't forget about this election and in 4 years Biden will again sail to victory. Trump will be lost to history as the worst president in the history of the USA. Too bad his fans are domed to sadness.

You see when you make-believe things that don't exist then Dr's write that down in their reports. That will stay with you for your entire life. You and Trump both need to be committed to the state Mental Institution. Just think you two can be cellmates. Oh, Joy! haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    saw this on the infamous BBC.
    i know it's not a far right wing site.
    it's run by a canadian liberal.
    thought this might add to the paper mask debate.

One of my boys tested positive

For Covid...he's a RN in a nursing home and has been in the closed-to-the-public Covid center for months now. He wears a bio hazard suit and mask, uses a specific door to avoid other people. The only time he's out in public is to get gas, stays home when not working. He comes out of quarantine next Tues., back to the Covid unit...He had a few rough days, his breathing is still labored, but he's starting to feel a little bit better. Even though he's very meticulous, he got it. He was scheduled for a cornea transplant tomorrow, now they've rescheduled to early Dec. He's had a rough '20...

Post Thanks / Like

Wish him a full and speedy recovery

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post

For Covid...he's a RN in a nursing home and has been in the closed-to-the-public Covid center for months now. He wears a bio hazard suit and mask, uses a specific door to avoid other people. The only time he's out in public is to get gas, stays home when not working. He comes out of quarantine next Tues., back to the Covid unit...He had a few rough days, his breathing is still labored, but he's starting to feel a little bit better. Even though he's very meticulous, he got it. He was scheduled for a cornea transplant tomorrow, now they've rescheduled to early Dec. He's had a rough '20...
    There was a guy in Boonville, IN that only went to the grocery store at Schnucks and Walmart. He was elderly and afraid of getting the virus. His daughter was a nurse at the local hospital. He got the virus and died. It just happens. This was before the Governor required everyone to wear a mask.

I saw a video about how masks work. It's the one where they used a green lase to see the spit coming out of the mouth of a man talking. With a mask on the spit particles were lessened considerably. This is why we are required to wear a mask. It's to protect others from our infecting them. And those Hazmats suits need to have a positive pressure inside them at all times in order to keep the virus particles out of them. They can leak or you can get the virus on your hands and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes and transfer virus particles to your body that way. That is why you need to wear a mask, wash your hands often, and then keep away from other people. Even family can give you the virus. Young me and women coming home from college can spread it to mom and day during thanksgiving holidays.

The amount of humidity in the air can have an effect on infections. If the air is dry your nose can dry out and the nasal layers can crack and dry out thus allowing the virus to enter the cells of the nose and mouth easier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post

Cloth/surgical masks are a bucket of horseshit. Zero studies about their effectiveness except those that prove how worthless they are.

Sure, paid trolls will say “wear them to protect others”, dumbest phrase ever. So a mask will not protect you from static particles floating in air but will protect others from pressurized particles leaving your mouth? Lmao! What a joke

Post Thanks / Like

TimE has zero knowledge and is full of BS

Cloth/surgical masks are a bucket of horseshit. Zero studies about their effectiveness except those that prove how worthless they are.

Sure, paid trolls will say “wear them to protect others”, dumbest phrase ever. So a mask will not protect you from static particles floating in air but will protect others from pressurized particles leaving your mouth? Lmao! What a joke
    The mask lowers the number of particles that exit the mouth enter the air in the room stupid. I know you know this but just want to keep the argument going. You are stupid and ignorant. Just wear the mask dumb ass.

You are a joke and a liar. You have no idea what you are talking about. You act like you are some expert but you are too stupid to realize how wrong you are. No one listens to idiots like you. Go look for your laptop and let the experts talk about masks.

Post Thanks / Like

Masks, distancing and washing your hands

These are important to slow the spread. They may not stop is but that is no excuse to not wear a mask when inside around other people.

Just wear a mask. If you have an N95 mask then wear it as it will protect you better than a paper mask. But if someone is infected others are much better off when the infected person wears a mask. And since we don't always know if we are infected then everyone needs to wear a mask to make everyone else safer. it's simple.

Let me tell you this, You don't want to get this infection because even if you don't die you can get very sick and be affected for a long long time.

Post Thanks / Like
    These are important to slow the spread. They may not stop is but that is no excuse to not wear a mask when inside around other people.

Just wear a mask. If you have an N95 mask then wear it as it will protect you better than a paper mask. But if someone is infected others are much better off when the infected person wears a mask. And since we don't always know if we are infected then everyone needs to wear a mask to make everyone else safer. it's simple.

Let me tell you this, You don't want to get this infection because even if you don't die you can get very sick and be affected for a long long time.
    You are a dumbass like strippernut. Like lilandy. Dumb as rocks. Period.

I’d distance myself from anyone, good idea currently. Cloth/surgical masks are as useless as falsi claimed back in the spring. The information is out there for anyone to find, or you can listen to dumbass governor,move on,etc to give you warm fuzzy feeling. Keep your distance, if you sick? Come on man.

The jigs up, masks ain’t working. Stop depending on false sense of dumbassary like moveon spews.i

Post Thanks / Like

YOu are an idiot TimE

You are a dumbass like strippernut. Like lilandy. Dumb as rocks. Period.

I’d distance myself from anyone, good idea currently. Cloth/surgical masks are as useless as falsi claimed back in the spring. The information is out there for anyone to find, or you can listen to dumbass governor,move on,etc to give you warm fuzzy feeling. Keep your distance, if you sick? Come on man.

The jigs up, masks ain’t working. Stop depending on false sense of dumbassary like moveon spews.i
    TimE is the idiot. Fauci said that they are important and you would wear one if around people. You are a fraud.

You know Timmy you seem like a Russian or Chinese Troll to me.

You are a boy, not a man. Sorry to bust your little bubble.

Post Thanks / Like
    Useless masks didn’t prevent the 65 WHO workers from catching the china virus. Even Dr. Rand Paul came out and said they are useless, stated everywhere a mask mandate was put into place, the positive cases skyrocketed. The evidence clearly supports that mask may actually increase the spread, unless you have your head shoulder deep up lil andy’s ***!