Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Why Masks are important and they work

They work when they are worn as directed by the CDC.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/11/healt...ess/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure they do. CDC redfield said they would eliminate china virus in 7-14 days. Wait, how many days ago did he say that? The results of mask mandate in Ky has been a horrendous failure!

Post Thanks / Like

not to be argumentative...

because I normally shy away from confrontation...
    but are you folks actually seeing people wearing masks? the reason I ask, and I'm being serious here, im just not seeing many masks in Southern Kentucky. I see the folks with it strapped to each ear but pulled down on their chin like some kind of blow job bib or something but mostly no mask at all . I don't completely dismiss masks as useless, I do however dismiss the absence of a mask as useless

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    because I normally shy away from confrontation...
    but are you folks actually seeing people wearing masks? the reason I ask, and I'm being serious here, im just not seeing many masks in Southern Kentucky. I see the folks with it strapped to each ear but pulled down on their chin like some kind of blow job bib or something but mostly no mask at all . I don't completely dismiss masks as useless, I do however dismiss the absence of a mask as useless
    Yes I see masks worn at every place I visit. The problem I see is people fidgeting with breathe soaked mask, undoubtedly touching your loaf of bread for freshness, doorknobs,etc. Are cloth or surgical mask useful in preventing airborne virus? Hell no! They may stop “droplets” but only a true idiot would believe that they protect against a truly airborne (china virus is IMO) virus.....

If masks are so useful why are people not wearing goggles?

Post Thanks / Like

Because we don't breath though the eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Yes I see masks worn at every place I visit. The problem I see is people fidgeting with breathe soaked mask, undoubtedly touching your loaf of bread for freshness, doorknobs,etc. Are cloth or surgical mask useful in preventing airborne virus? Hell no! They may stop “droplets” but only a true idiot would believe that they protect against a truly airborne (china virus is IMO) virus.....

If masks are so useful why are people not wearing goggles?
    Duh. Just wear the mask stupid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Duh. Just wear the mask stupid!
    We may not breathe through our eyes ,but being airborne you don't think it can get into the system through the eyes do to the moistness of them? Eyes have been mentioned early on as a possible way to catch it.
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    We may not breathe through our eyes ,but being airborne you don't think it can get into the system through the eyes do to the moistness of them? Eyes have been mentioned early on as a possible way to catch it.
    He is especially on tilt tonight because strippernut invited me over for supper. Eyes are just as susceptible as nose or mouth for catching china virus or any virus.

Post Thanks / Like

Nope you are wrong again

He is especially on tilt tonight because strippernut invited me over for supper. Eyes are just as susceptible as nose or mouth for catching china virus or any virus.
    it's airborne and needs to be breathed in for the most part. The major source of infection is breathing in the virus particles.

Only a small portion of people get the virus through the eyes. That is because you need direct contact with the virus in the eye. And that is why wearing a mask is important. It slows the spread by limiting the number of spit droplets from getting into the air. Thus you won't get it in your eyes. dummy.

Now go search for that laptop boy.

I'll let him talk for himself. You can barely talk for your self TimE. And when you do type it's the most ridiculous crap that I have ever seen in my life. Where did you go to school? Must have been one of those one-room school houses in Eastern TN mountains.

Post Thanks / Like
    it's airborne and needs to be breathed in for the most part. The major source of infection is breathing in the virus particles.

Only a small portion of people get the virus through the eyes. That is because you need direct contact with the virus in the eye. And that is why wearing a mask is important. It slows the spread by limiting the number of spit droplets from getting into the air. Thus you won't get it in your eyes. dummy.

Now go search for that laptop boy.

I'll let him talk for himself. You can barely talk for your self TimE. And when you do type it's the most ridiculous crap that I have ever seen in my life. Where did you go to school? Must have been one of those one-room school houses in Eastern TN mountains.
    Airborne has absolutely zero relation to droplets kid. I can’t believe you continually show your lack of knowledge in almost everything. You never worked a day in your life, did you? If you had common sense would have tripped you up multiple times a day.

Post Thanks / Like

Density of SARS CoV2 particles matter

Airborne has absolutely zero relation to droplets kid. I can’t believe you continually show your lack of knowledge in almost everything. You never worked a day in your life, did you? If you had common sense would have tripped you up multiple times a day.
    You idiot. Your low IQ should be a defense when they come for you. You don't know what work it boy.

You need to rethink your life and make some changes. On second though, it's too late for you.

Better find that laptop before the police do.

And thanks for keeping my thread up at the top.

The density of SARS CoV2 RNA in an aerosol is so minute that the chances of getting an infection through the eyes are very tiny compared to spit droplets landing in the eyes. That is why social distancing is key along with wearing a mask to stop spit from exiting the mouth and getting into the eye if you are too close to an infected person. Dummy. I should not have to explain this to you as I don't think you are capable of comprehending the facts. You must wear a mask and stay far away or just stay at home. Maybe if I say it over and over again it might just get through that thick head of yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    You idiot. Your low IQ should be a defense when they come for you. You don't know what work it boy.

You need to rethink your life and make some changes. On second though, it's too late for you.

Better find that laptop before the police do.

And thanks for keeping my thread up at the top.
    When who comes for me? What are you talking about? What laptop? What police? You should take some time off politics for awhile, seriously.

Post Thanks / Like

You lost your memory boy?

When who comes for me? What are you talking about? What laptop? What police? You should take some time off politics for a while, seriously.
    That won't help you when they come for you Dumb A&&. Better get a good lawyer.

Hey if you can make **** up about Joe Biden's son then someone can do the same to you. Get it now Stupid?

How you like getting a taste of your own medicine.

You are the one that lost. So don't be such a sore loser boy. Your hero Trump turned out to be a big fat Zero

Better luck in 4 years. Haha.