Search Fishin.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: confused

Post Thanks / Like

I don't do stupid Facebook stuff

You wasting time posting links to the Facebook boy. I never go to Facebook or other GOP-controlled Web sites and they are biased for the right-wing extremist point of view which lives in fairytale land.

GOP/Trump lost a big one in the SCOTUS tonight. I guess Trump and his cronies will continue to file frivolous law suits until Jan 20th when Joe Biden and K Harris are sworn into office by the Chief of the SCOTUS at 12 noon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You wasting time posting links to the Facebook boy. I never go to Facebook or other GOP-controlled Web sites and they are biased for the right-wing extremist point of view which lives in fairytale land.

GOP/Trump lost a big one in the SCOTUS tonight. I guess Trump and his cronies will continue to file frivolous law suits until Jan 20th when Joe Biden and K Harris are sworn into office by the Chief of the SCOTUS at 12 noon.
    Another lie. President Trump nor his legal team lost anything tonight. Neither did The two plaintiffs in SCOTUS case, the case is pending fake news junkie. It was set aside because the Texas case covers same material and has priority. You should watch reading rainbow “The more you know”.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok so I am having a hard time following this.
    are the seven states, including texas trying to overturn the election results of another state?
    but only the presidential race and not the senate or congressional seats ?
    I didn't think that was even available as states govern their own elections?
    also it has been a long standing ideology of the republican party to reduce federal oversight and let states have more power to govern themselves?
    (one thing I am in BIGLY aggreance with btw).
    its all confusing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    ok so I am having a hard time following this.
    are the seven states, including texas trying to overturn the election results of another state?
    but only the presidential race and not the senate or congressional seats ?
    I didn't think that was even available as states govern their own elections?
    also it has been a long standing ideology of the republican party to reduce federal oversight and let states have more power to govern themselves?
    (one thing I am in BIGLY aggreance with btw).
    its all confusing
    States can govern their own elections in accordance to Constitution. Clearly the undeniable scandalous fraud committed in this election is not in accordance. States governing themselves is a long way from deciding national elections by allowing fraudulent elections. Proof isn’t hard to find as long as you don’t bury head in sand.

Here is something else you likely didn’t know. The dominion investigation started from Ky’s 2019 gubernatorial election, you know where lil andy just got enough to win governor but democrats lost almost everything else by YUGE margins. Interesting isn’t is.

Post Thanks / Like
    ok I ask AGAIN....only the presidential results are being questioned? but the congressional and senate seats are valid?
    its my understanding that states that fail to certify presidential election results will automatically include ALL election results as not certifiable.
    yes?...no?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    ok I ask AGAIN....only the presidential results are being questioned? but the congressional and senate seats are valid?
    its my understanding that states that fail to certify presidential election results will automatically include ALL election results as not certifiable.
    yes?...no?
    Well the Pa. case that move on,acorn,antifa,blm keeps referring to is actually filed on behalf of two candidates. One was Sean Parnell . So I guess it depends on if a candidate contests it or not.

Oh and now the number of states supporting Texas case is 17 and growing.

Post Thanks / Like

50 cases filed by the GOP and zero won

Keep filing frivolous lawsuits and getting them thrown out of court for lack of evidence. This election is over so you might as well get used to having Biden for 8 more years. hahaha