Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas

Christmas

Its Christmas once again, and I am thankful to see another Christmas because I am getting up in years. I admit I am a Christian, and make no apologies for my faith. If the form thinks I write too much or I say things that are not in context with the mission of fishin.com, I have no problem with the form blocking me. I have been an educator all my life, so writing becomes easy for me.

It is only been in the last 40 years that astronomers have been able to go back in time and observe what the stars and planets were doing at any specific date and time. Through men like Nicolaus Copernicus, Johannes Kepler and Issic Newton and their discoveries in the astrophysical laws of universe was it possible for computer software of today track planet and star relationships with precision. NASA uses these same astrophysical laws to explore the universe. Through these computer programs, the Star of Bethlehem can be traced to a time and place.

If you open the astrological “Starry Night” computer program, you will see the following events. If we go back to September 11, 3 B.C. between 6:15 P.M. and 7:49 P.M. in the computer program, we see Jupiter (King Planet) “crowning” (in conjunction) with Regulus (King Star), the brightest star in the constellation of Leo (the Lion) (Ref. Gen. 49:9). The constellation Virgo (the Virgin) follows Jupiter, rising in the constellation of Leo, clothed with the sun, with a “crescent” moon at her feet. This is the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah (Rosh Ha-shan-na). This astrological event (sign) is the “Conception of Christ.” This is what the Wise Men in Babylon saw.

This is what John saw in chapter 12 in his dream… “And a great sign appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars; and she was with child, and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.”

Let’s advance nine months in the computer program to June 17, 2 B.C. in Babylon. Jupiter is moving back away from Regulus and the sun is setting in the West. Everything rotates to the West by the rotation of the earth. It s now 7 A.M. in the morning in Bethlehem, and in the southern sky, Jupiter, the “King (father) planet” and Venus, the “Mother planet”, the two brightest objects in the night sky, except for the moon, are now in a “figure 8” (Naked-Eye Double, twice the light) conjunction as the brightest astrological event ever, the “Star of Bethlehem.” It’s the “Birth of Christ.”

The angel visits the shepherds in the fields. The Wise Men see the Star and start their journey to Jerusalem. Six months later the Wise Men arrive in Jerusalem. Wise Men are told Jesus is in Bethlehem. As the Wise Men leave Jerusalem were on their way to Bethlehem, Jupiter is still “crowning” Venus, and the “Star of Bethlehem” leads the Wise Men by “standing over” the house of Jesus. Bethlehem is just 5 miles due south of Jerusalem. On 2-25, 2B.C., the Wise Men find Jesus, a young child (6 months old), and give him gifts suitable for a King, which is the first Christmas.

King Herod did not see the “Star” over Babylon and Herod had no clue the “Star” had appeared. Herod was “troubled” that he did not see the “Star” and demanded to know the date and time the “Star” appeared. From the chief priests and scribes, Herod learns Jesus is in Bethlehem. From the Wise Men, Herod learns of the “date and time” of the “Star” in Babylon. When Herod finds out the date of the “Star” in Babylon, he knows to kill the children up to 2 years of age. Herod dies approximately January 29, 1 B.C.

Reference: Rick Larson’s “The Star of Bethlehem Documentary 2007 on You Tube

Bonefish
    Likes dragmerc, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Stars and Dreams are nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bonefish View Post
    Christmas

Its Christmas once again, and I am thankful to see another Christmas because I am getting up in years. I admit I am a Christian, and make no apologies for my faith. If the form thinks I write too much or I say things that are not in context with the mission of fishin.com, I have no problem with the form blocking me. I have been an educator all my life, so writing becomes easy for me.

It is only been in the last 40 years that astronomers have been able to go back in time and observe what the stars and planets were doing at any specific date and time. Through men like Nicolaus Copernicus, Johannes Kepler and Issic Newton and their discoveries in the astrophysical laws of universe was it possible for computer software of today track planet and star relationships with precision. NASA uses these same astrophysical laws to explore the universe. Through these computer programs, the Star of Bethlehem can be traced to a time and place.

If you open the astrological “Starry Night” computer program, you will see the following events. If we go back to September 11, 3 B.C. between 6:15 P.M. and 7:49 P.M. in the computer program, we see Jupiter (King Planet) “crowning” (in conjunction) with Regulus (King Star), the brightest star in the constellation of Leo (the Lion) (Ref. Gen. 49:9). The constellation Virgo (the Virgin) follows Jupiter, rising in the constellation of Leo, clothed with the sun, with a “crescent” moon at her feet. This is the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah (Rosh Ha-shan-na). This astrological event (sign) is the “Conception of Christ.” This is what the Wise Men in Babylon saw.

This is what John saw in chapter 12 in his dream… “And a great sign appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars; and she was with child, and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.”

Let’s advance nine months in the computer program to June 17, 2 B.C. in Babylon. Jupiter is moving back away from Regulus and the sun is setting in the West. Everything rotates to the West by the rotation of the earth. It s now 7 A.M. in the morning in Bethlehem, and in the southern sky, Jupiter, the “King (father) planet” and Venus, the “Mother planet”, the two brightest objects in the night sky, except for the moon, are now in a “figure 8” (Naked-Eye Double, twice the light) conjunction as the brightest astrological event ever, the “Star of Bethlehem.” It’s the “Birth of Christ.”

The angel visits the shepherds in the fields. The Wise Men see the Star and start their journey to Jerusalem. Six months later the Wise Men arrive in Jerusalem. Wise Men are told Jesus is in Bethlehem. As the Wise Men leave Jerusalem were on their way to Bethlehem, Jupiter is still “crowning” Venus, and the “Star of Bethlehem” leads the Wise Men by “standing over” the house of Jesus. Bethlehem is just 5 miles due south of Jerusalem. On 2-25, 2B.C., the Wise Men find Jesus, a young child (6 months old), and give him gifts suitable for a King, which is the first Christmas.

King Herod did not see the “Star” over Babylon and Herod had no clue the “Star” had appeared. Herod was “troubled” that he did not see the “Star” and demanded to know the date and time the “Star” appeared. From the chief priests and scribes, Herod learns Jesus is in Bethlehem. From the Wise Men, Herod learns of the “date and time” of the “Star” in Babylon. When Herod finds out the date of the “Star” in Babylon, he knows to kill the children up to 2 years of age. Herod dies approximately January 29, 1 B.C.

Reference: Rick Larson’s “The Star of Bethlehem Documentary 2007 on You Tube

Bonefish
    I like dreams too. But dreams are not real life and I used to dream that I could fly. But when I woke up I knew that I could not fly or walk on top of the water as I would surely fall out of the sky or sink into the water.

You are an educator but you failed to know that this is a "FORUM" not a form. Good grief! And that was in your first paragraph guy. You should stick to cut and paste.

Save your Christmas stories for your church.

Do you think that Angles exist? And if so have you ever seen one yourself? I'd like to know what an Angle Looks like. Do they wear something on the top of their heads and do they have white feathered wings. Are they human?

And there you go again using Youtube to document what you say. Youtube is a joke.

Happy Holidays. I know I will have a good time during these holidays as the vaccine has finally arrived and I hope to be in tier 1C and get the vaccine sooner rather than later. I'll still have to wear a mask as even if I have the vaccine in me I can still be infectious to others and spread the virus around to others. But I will feel much safer and know that if I do get the novel coronavirus that I won't die as easily as I will have some immunity to this SARS CoV2 virus. I will feel even better next year when over 70% of the American Population is vaccinated. It will take about another year before we all get immune and the virus stops spreading as it has. But right now 3000 people a day are dying and I'm more worried about that. I could care less about some stars in the sky and Ronald Reagan's Astronomer if King Herod saw some stars in the sky. Jesus failed to save 290,000 Americans from death.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

Do you think that Angles exist? And if so have you ever seen one yourself? I'd like to know what an Angle Looks like. Do they wear something on the top of their heads and do they have white feathered wings. Are they human?
    I can tell you about an incredible angle I just saw...the one where you defied gravity and stuck your own head in your own rear end.

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the undisputed fishin.com world heavyweight poster champion....moveon.

Keep chirping and taking the steam out of everyone’s posts. For one day you will meet your maker and he’s simply going to look at you and say:

“I sure hope that fishin.com world heavyweight poster championship belt is flame-resistant.”

Post Thanks / Like

Your just a **** jack A&& Prowler

Quote Originally Posted by psprowler View Post
    I can tell you about an incredible angle I just saw...the one where you defied gravity and stuck your own head in your own rear end.

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the undisputed fishin.com world heavyweight poster champion....moveon.

Keep chirping and taking the steam out of everyone’s posts. For one day you will meet your maker and he’s simply going to look at you and say:

“I sure hope that fishin.com world heavyweight poster championship belt is flame-resistant.”
    Maybe I should just call you Creeper as you are a creepy jerk who doesn't know where his ass begins and his mouth ends.

The problem with you is that you think that there is a maker. I on the other hand know that there is no such thing. So I don't worry about meeting something that does not exist. Oh wow. he used the word "Flame" in a sentence about the internet. Man, you are so highly intelligent... NOT. Does your mommy know that you are on her computer again? Take a hike dip wad. BTW Gentleman is spelled with a capital G not a little g. Where did you go to grammar school kid? Must have been in the back woods of some podunk town. I'd tell you to go to he(( but there is no such thing. ****

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Maybe I should just call you Creeper as you are a creepy jerk who doesn't know where his ass begins and his mouth ends.

The problem with you is that you think that there is a maker. I on the other hand know that there is no such thing. So I don't worry about meeting something that does not exist. Oh wow. he used the word "Flame" in a sentence about the internet. Man, you are so highly intelligent... NOT. Does your mommy know that you are on her computer again? Take a hike dip wad. BTW Gentleman is spelled with a capital G not a little g. Where did you go to grammar school kid? Must have been in the back woods of some podunk town. I'd tell you to go to he(( but there is no such thing. ****
    First of all, I'm not going to take any grammar lessons from someone who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". You needle bonefish for using the word "form" instead of "forum" and then just a couple of sentences down you use "angle" instead of "angel". Let's call a spade a spade - if brains were gasoline you wouldn't have enough to propel a flea's motorcycle around a raindrop.

Second of all, I graduated from Purdue University with a Pharm.D and a GPA of 3.96. Now with that being said, all that degree and 25 cents gets you is.......a six figure job and 25 cents. Now I usually don't go around tooting my own horn but since you called my education into question... "toot toot". Depending on where you live I might be the very one mixing, preparing and distributing that COVID vaccination you so desperately seek. So if that's the case for your sake you better hope I'm not as dumb as you think I am. In reality though that doesn't really matter because I don't think you can stay off of fishin.com long enough to get the vaccine. Last I heard Domino's isn't delivering that in 30 minutes or less.

I believe in another thread you called me a Republican troll. In 2016 I voted third party and I wrote in Tulsi Gabbard in 2020. Neither one of those are Republican.

You also called me "dump ass". I think that was an insult but rest assured I run 3 miles a day on the treadmill and could tread water in a garden hose. "Skinny ass" would be a more appropriate term here.

As far as religion goes feel free to continue to mock. In reality though I'm not so sure why one would spend so much time trying to convince people he will never meet about someone who in his own mind doesn't exist. If hell does exist and I believe it does I'm pretty confident that Satan himself will always have the last post on every fishin.com thread.

But while you're on this side of the dirt continue to defend that world championship belt 24/7 365.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by psprowler; 12-14-2020 at 02:26 PM. Reason: I make errors in grammar too and readily admit the fact

Post Thanks / Like
    ever wonder why non-believers are so bitter?
    must be a miserable life.
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t take issue with the fact that someone is a non-believer. But when someone posts something of religious nature (or any topic for that matter) and then a certain individual comes along and posts something just to take the piss out of the post it gets quite annoying. And then said individual claims that the original poster is trying to shove religion down everybody’s throats when he is not - he’s just putting it out there so those that choose to read on and enjoy can in fact do just that. To my knowledge I’ve never seen a cross word or anything other than pure politeness out of bonefish. And then the individual in question makes the claims of “well if you don’t like the content of my posts then don’t read them”....and then proceeds to never follow his own advice and has to have the last word on 95% of the posts in a forum.

I long for the days when we merely argued over whether fishing the spawn during a tourney is ethical or whether it made sense to give away the locations where we fish.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t take issue with the fact that someone is a non-believer. But when someone posts something of religious nature (or any topic for that matter) and then a certain individual comes along and posts something just to take the piss out of the post it gets quite annoying. And then said individual claims that the original poster is trying to shove religion down everybody’s throats when he is not - he’s just putting it out there so those that choose to read on and enjoy can in fact do just that. To my knowledge I’ve never seen a cross word or anything other than pure politeness out of bonefish. And then the individual in question makes the claims of “well if you don’t like the content of my posts then don’t read them”....and then proceeds to never follow his own advice and has to have the last word on 95% of the posts in a forum.

I long for the days when we merely argued over whether fishing the spawn during a tourney is ethical or whether it made sense to give away the locations where we fish.
    while you were writing this I was eating fresh fish i caught today. put the keyboard down , pick the fishing pole up and forget all this if it really bothers you that much.
    Happy Holidays

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    while you were writing this I was eating fresh fish i caught today. put the keyboard down , pick the fishing pole up and forget all this if it really bothers you that much.
    Happy Holidays
    Most people don’t describe long john’s “fresh fish”,nor picking up at drive thru as “caught”. Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    Happy Holidays
    Have no fear, I’ve got all of 30 minutes combined in the few posts I’ve made. I’ve said about all that needs to be said. I’ll be out waist deep lipping early winter bronze this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have no fear, I’ve got all of 30 minutes combined in the few posts I’ve made. I’ve said about all that needs to be said. I’ll be out waist deep lipping early winter bronze this weekend.
    Does your boat leak or something?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Does your boat leak or something?
    No time I don’t fish out of a boat I wade streams and rivers in Indiana mainly but sometimes Kentucky. This time of year one can almost guarantee to have the place to themselves. The coldest air temp I’ve ever caught a smallmouth while wading was 18 degrees and I’ve done that twice. I’m getting too old and too lazy to be out in those extremes any more though. Low 20’s is about all I’ll do these days.
    Likes TimE liked this post