Search Fishin.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Got the first Moderna shot Tuesday and man I'm so happy. Overweight, high blood pressure, and a sporadic heart issue here, so if I had gotten it, it wouldn't have been good.
    Dude, you're older than I thought.

I have a few months to still wait......I'm over weight, and high blood pressure...but EFF it. If I get it, and it darwins my ass, such is life. I should have lost some effing weight.

Simple.

Later,

Geo
    Likes jcb, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

I have a few months to still wait......I'm over weight, and high blood pressure...but EFF it. If I get it, and it darwins my ass, such is life. I should have lost some effing weight.

Simple.

Later,

Geo
    LOL I'm not 70 yet!

I'm 58 - the local vaccine site accepted all applications, and if they had leftover after prioritizing 70+, they looked at pre-existing conditions + age. So (hooray?) I got in.
    Likes GeoFisher, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    LOL I'm not 70 yet!

I'm 58 - the local vaccine site accepted all applications, and if they had leftover after prioritizing 70+, they looked at pre-existing conditions + age. So (hooray?) I got in.
    Dayamn. Nice.

I didn't think of that option. _
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Here in Evansville the 50 years old' can get the vaccine now

Dayamn. Nice.

I didn't think of that option. _
    That should allow you to get the vaccine. We may be ahead of other areas of IN though. And when the J&J vaccine starts showing up it will help get many more people vaccinated faster.
    Likes jcb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Simple.

Later,

Geo
    .gub employees get first dibs. Wife got first one even though she may only meet one criteria. Wasn’t pre existing health conditions either. I think I got immunity awhile back without cocktail, gonna roll with my chances.

Anyone heard from Strippernut?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    .gub employees get first dibs. Wife got first one even though she may only meet one criteria. Wasn’t pre existing health conditions either. I think I got immunity awhile back without cocktail, gonna roll with my chances.

Anyone heard from Strippernut?
    I have not heard from Strippernut. I wonder if anyone has?

With regards to rollin the dice. My wife is gonna roll the dice. NOT ME. I'm scheduled for Wednesday to get round 1 of Moderna Rona shot.

I hope my balls don't fall off

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I called my health department today and inquired about the shot. The lady I spoke with told me my age group was in the next go around. The lady said I could go to Kroger and get the shot. My response was I wonder if I stop buy Dollar General if they will check my prostate. She thought it was funny but I was serious. I might as well swing buy Wal-Mart and get my lab work done while I am out and about.

I really just stop buy this forum trying to find a stripernut update??
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You should be fine

With regards to rollin the dice. My wife is gonna roll the dice. NOT ME. I'm scheduled for Wednesday to get round 1 of Moderna Rona shot.

Later,

Geo
    My 95 year old mother got the Moderna vaccine and is doing just fine now. She had zero problems. I had the Pfizer vaccine and got a sore arm where they gave me the shot. The arm was sore for about two days each time. Now at times, I get a very mild headache but that is due to my heart problems as I had that before I got the shots. I took Tylenol and the headaches went away. The arm recovered after two days and is just fine now. The shot itself didn't hurt at all. I didn't even know that they stuck me until they said it was done.

Post Thanks / Like

Later,

Geo
    Wife got the first shot of moderna. No issues. Mom who has heavy preexisting conditions got Pfizer first dose I think and gets second soon. She said a sore arm was only thing like any other vaccine/flu shot. I’m not an anti vaccine type, but I do believe most have already dealt with this and it just didn’t hit them as hard.

I guess I’ll use Stripernut from now on out: (

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Wife got the first shot of moderna. No issues. Mom who has heavy preexisting conditions got Pfizer first dose I think and gets second soon. She said a sore arm was only thing like any other vaccine/flu shot. I’m not an anti vaccine type, but I do believe most have already dealt with this and it just didn’t hit them as hard.

I guess I’ll use Stripernut from now on out: (
    The stronger your immune system is, the worse the second shot hits you. I have friends my age and older who didn't even have a sore arm. My son, however, who is a big strapping 23-year-old full of piss and vinegar, he's gonna be KNOCKED OUT

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    I called my health department today and inquired about the shot. The lady I spoke with told me my age group was in the next go around. The lady said I could go to Kroger and get the shot. My response was I wonder if I stop buy Dollar General if they will check my prostate. She thought it was funny but I was serious. I might as well swing buy Wal-Mart and get my lab work done while I am out and about.

I really just stop buy this forum trying to find a stripernut update??

I should send this link to the lady at the health department and let here know why I don't go to Kroger for something as important to me as the Corona virus shot.

https://www.nbc12.com/2021/03/11/vir...ovid-vaccines/