Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Covid is not a hoax!!

well I tested positive for the China virus today.
    the whole buffet of symptoms going into this evening. fever, headache, horribly painful cough, loss of taste and smell.
    if I die from this I'm coming back as a ghost and I will cut off every fish Tim E hooks for the next 10 years! BOTH OF THEM!!!
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You are in our prayers. This virus is for real for sure.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    the whole buffet of symptoms going into this evening. fever, headache, horribly painful cough, loss of taste and smell.
    if I die from this I'm coming back as a ghost and I will cut off every fish Tim E hooks for the next 10 years! BOTH OF THEM!!!
    That’s pretty dang sorry mister! Kind of uplifting thinking about the possibility of hooking two fish in the future though.

Kick it’s *** and let me know when you cleared. Better start studying because there will be a test!

Post Thanks / Like

So Sorry to hear that you have this **** virus

wish you a full and speedy full recovery. I hope that you don't have to go to the hospital but if you do I hope you can get some of those monoclonal antibodies, Steroids,and Remdesivir from the hospital like Trump did. He sure got over it faster than most but then again he had the best medical care that anyone could have in the USA.

I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I read that people who are low in vitamin D are more susceptible to this virus as Vitamin D is necessary for the immune system. So if they let you take some Vitamin D supplements it can help from what I read. This time of the year when we are not outside as much and not getting as much sunlight on our skin our bodies are lower in Vitamin D. And then some blood types are more resistant to the virus. "O" type blood is the one they say is more resistant to the virus for some reason. Let us hope that you get better soon and can be back out there fishing for those big stripers.

Get well and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish you the best on a strong & quick recovery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Any updates?
    I don't come into the off topic board often so this is news to me. I would not wish the covid virus on anyone. I click on stripernut1's profile and it says his last activity was one week ago. I know he is a very active member so him going 1 week with no activity throws a red flag in my mind...anyone have an update on stripernut1?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope he is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    I don't come into the off topic board often so this is news to me. I would not wish the covid virus on anyone. I click on stripernut1's profile and it says his last activity was one week ago. I know he is a very active member so him going 1 week with no activity throws a red flag in my mind...anyone have an update on stripernut1?
    Wish Stripernut the best and hope he is ok. I don't know anything more about him than what he posted in here. He must be away from his computer to not be posting for a week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    Now it says two weeks ago. I think it has been on longer end of two weeks since he posted thread. Hope all is well and he is back soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have notice things on this site listed as being two weeks old that I am pretty sure are not actually 14 days old. As a pure guess on my part I bet once something goes past 8 days I bet it calls it two weeks old because its starting its second week.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for all the well wishes.
    presently I am on day 19 since first symptoms.
    I am recovering at home and starting to see some improvement but still have a very long way to go.
    this has been way more than I bargained for and it has wrecked my body but I'm still kicking.
    happy new year to all
    Likes Moveon, jcb, GeoFisher, R19 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for all the well wishes.
    presently I am on day 19 since first symptoms.
    I am recovering at home and starting to see some improvement but still have a very long way to go.
    this has been way more than I bargained for and it has wrecked my body but I'm still kicking.
    happy new year to all
    I'm SO glad you're doing better.........

THE ASSHATS who have no clue about how bad this **** is.....well they will be ASS HATS until they get it or someone they know gets it.

This **** is REAL, it ain't the flu, it isn't easy to kick if you get a real case, and it will KILL YOU quite fast.

Get better , and get your azz out there chasing those big ole brown fish or rock fish.

Later,

Geo