Search Fishin.com

Thread: Two America's

Post Thanks / Like

Two America's

It saddens me to see America at war with itself, which is a strong indication of some degree of decline. It is true America still has strong military strength and is still considered a world power. However, when a government becomes incapable of fighting its security threats, both at home and abroad, we see the “chinks in the armor.” There is a tremendous erosion of public trust in our governmental institutions, and as we see what is happening today, the fallout of the 2020 election is serious threat to our democracy.

The two America’s seen in the 2020 election comes at a bad time for our country’s position in the world. If any constitutional crisis is allowed to continue, it will be the greatest gift to China, Russia and other authoritarians, who have long argued a liberal democracy has fatal flaws. Thus, we will need strong leadership to meet these treats in our future. If we do not see a change, our allies will start planning for a world without reliable US leadership.

There must be a beginning in public trust, including in the political establishment, the media and the governmental institutions. The key is to restore trust is in the problem-solving capacity of our democratic institutions. Biden must address the concerns of the middle class that sees itself in decline, especially in this time of Covid. In the future, it will be interesting to see how America responds to the “deep-state conspiracy” and a far-right terroristic movement.

As a people of this once great nation, we must make painful decisions to achieve a lasting renewal. We must forget about our pride; humble ourselves and get to work. We desperately need smart and dedicated people in positions of authority who have the vision and skills to turn this mess around.

Bonefish
    Likes LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Our ENEMIES won an awesome and sad battle Tuesday.

I hope ALL Americans understand and recognize that. We had better start coming together, and learning to compromise, or we are doomed.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    i'll never come together with cheaters.
    our country is controlled by a corrupt deep state.
    compromise doesn't work with criminals.
    Likes LJP, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dragmerc you are the problem

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i'll never come together with cheaters.
    our country is controlled by a corrupt deep state.
    compromise doesn't work with criminals.
    You said that they are cheaters. But you have NO evidence of any cheating going on to make you say that. You only say that because Trump told you that. And you know that Trump Lies. You have been fed all these lies and you believe it which is the problem. I don't know who you get your news from but I'm certain it's from the far right wing nut news companies or Twitter and Youtube.

There is no deep state. And the only criminals are those that tried to pull off the recent coup at the capital building.

Get yourself together and stop listening to those corrupt web sites that spew this right-wing nonsense. The election was conducted in a fair manner. There was no widespread cheating and Biden Won fair and square. I know you don't like that but you will just have to get over it.

Trump is going to be impeached again and has been banned from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram because he has been spreading lies and encouraging attacks on our government. He will try to go to Youtube and other social media outlets but I predict that they will ban him too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You said that they are cheaters. But you have NO evidence of any cheating going on to make you say that. You only say that because Trump told you that. And you know that Trump Lies. You have been fed all these lies and you believe it which is the problem. I don't know who you get your news from but I'm certain it's from the far right wing nut news companies or Twitter and Youtube.

There is no deep state. And the only criminals are those that tried to pull off the recent coup at the capital building.

Get yourself together and stop listening to those corrupt web sites that spew this right-wing nonsense. The election was conducted in a fair manner. There was no widespread cheating and Biden Won fair and square. I know you don't like that but you will just have to get over it.

Trump is going to be impeached again and has been banned from Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram because he has been spreading lies and encouraging attacks on our government. He will try to go to Youtube and other social media outlets but I predict that they will ban him too.
    I would call the illegal changing of election law a few months before an election is CHEATING.

The supreme court will be deciding on that........so until that is settled, the idea of CHEATING and STEALING an election is still very very real.

With regards to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram........All those companies are in pretty big trouble, IMHO.

Hell Facebook has lost over 50 billion since the ban, and Twitter lost 2 billion in market cap. Another 2 billion or 3 billion for twitter, and they will be ripe for a hostile takeover, by hm.............

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Yet 40 + law suits saw it much differently Geo

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I would call the illegal changing of election law a few months before an election is CHEATING.

The supreme court will be deciding on that........so until that is settled, the idea of CHEATING and STEALING an election is still very very real.

With regards to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram........All those companies are in pretty big trouble, IMHO.

Hell Facebook has lost over 50 billion since the ban, and Twitter lost 2 billion in market cap. Another 2 billion or 3 billion for twitter, and they will be ripe for a hostile takeover, by hm.............

Later,

Geo
    No cheating according to three recounts in Georgia, 40 different court cases, Trump's AG Bill Barr, and the guy in charge of internet security under the Trump Adm.

Repeating LIES is what causes the insurrection and is what will cause hundreds of people to be put in jail.

Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well as Apple and Google are well within their rights to have rules and to bar those that break the rules. They are private companies, not government agencies. Hostile takeover? haha. The major corporations are withholding funding to the GOP members who supported the insurrection.

The Supreme Court already declined to take on a case that Trump's lawyers brought to them. Strike three you are out.

Right now there are 25,000 National Guard Troops guarding the Capitol Building and its surroundings. And Parler has been taken out.

Post Thanks / Like
    No cheating according to three recounts in Georgia, 40 different court cases, Trump's AG Bill Barr, and the guy in charge of internet security under the Trump Adm.

Repeating LIES is what causes the insurrection and is what will cause hundreds of people to be put in jail.

Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well as Apple and Google are well within their rights to have rules and to bar those that break the rules. They are private companies, not government agencies. Hostile takeover? haha. The major corporations are withholding funding to the GOP members who supported the insurrection.

The Supreme Court already declined to take on a case that Trump's lawyers brought to them. Strike three you are out.

Right now there are 25,000 National Guard Troops guarding the Capitol Building and its surroundings. And Parler has been taken out.
    The supreme court didn't decline the case......the kicked it.

BIG ASS DIFFERENCE, but as always you're not interested in the truth.

I really wish you would attempt to try to find the truth.....

The justices this week set a reply deadline for Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and the other respondents named in the case of Jan. 22. The campaign had asked for the Supreme Court to order those on the other side of the litigation to respond by Wednesday and have reply briefs from the Trump campaign submitted by Thursday. It also asked the court to rule by Jan. 6. But the court did not oblige.

This means that by the time Boockvar and the others the Trump campaign is seeking to take to the Supreme Court even respond to the petition, President-elect Joe Biden will already be sworn in.

At that point, the court could simply decline to hear the case, saying it is moot or impossible for them to resolve at that point. Congress will have already counted electoral votes and certified the next president -- that meeting happens on Jan. 6. The Trump campaign, however, argued in its brief that even Inauguration Day would not make the court "moot" because such issues could happen in the future, and therefore the court should resolve them ahead of time.

Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They laughed it out of court

The supreme court didn't decline the case......the kicked it.

BIG ASS DIFFERENCE, but as always you're not interested in the truth.

I really wish you would attempt to try to find the truth.....

The justices this week set a reply deadline for Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar and the other respondents named in the case of Jan. 22. The campaign had asked for the Supreme Court to order those on the other side of the litigation to respond by Wednesday and have reply briefs from the Trump campaign submitted by Thursday. It also asked the court to rule by Jan. 6. But the court did not oblige.

This means that by the time Boockvar and the others the Trump campaign is seeking to take to the Supreme Court even respond to the petition, President-elect Joe Biden will already be sworn in.

At that point, the court could simply decline to hear the case, saying it is moot or impossible for them to resolve at that point. Congress will have already counted electoral votes and certified the next president -- that meeting happens on Jan. 6. The Trump campaign, however, argued in its brief that even Inauguration Day would not make the court "moot" because such issues could happen in the future, and therefore the court should resolve them ahead of time.

They refused to take it and threw it out of court. There was no basis for the lawsuit and no proof provided. The lawsuit was frivolous.

Post Thanks / Like
    They refused to take it and threw it out of court. There was no basis for the lawsuit and no proof provided. The lawsuit was frivolous.
    You called TimE a liar a whole lot lately.

WTF are you? THIS is a bold face, ignorant ass lie.

I freakin posted the information ABOUT the case, and the fact that the court kicked it until after the inauguration, yet, you still say it was thrown out.

DUDE, you should evaluate information from other sources.....

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Geo you are sick man

You called TimE a liar a whole lot lately.

WTF are you? THIS is a bold face, ignorant ass lie.

I freakin posted the information ABOUT the case, and the fact that the court kicked it until after the inauguration, yet, you still say it was thrown out.

DUDE, you should evaluate information from other sources.....

Later,

Geo
    Your information is just wrong. If the court was going to do anything they have to do is before the votes are certified in each state. It's way too late to step in now. Even in the Flordia case, the courts stepped in BEFORE THE votes were certified by Flordia. You are becoming delusional. Are you sure you didn't go to the insurrection and get hit in the head with a fire extinguisher? The SCOTUS denied the case and did so with a laugh.