Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Profound Leadship

The following are a few issues research analyst are concerned about looking into the future of America. The economy will become weaker, healthcare will be less available and affordable, and the elderly will have a harder time making ends meet. Educational systems will continue to fail our students, the workplace will become more automated taking jobs in the workforce, long-term eldercare will continue to be a challenge, and there will be an increase in foreign military pressure. Automation in the workplace will increase inequality between the rich and poor, and will not result in better paying jobs.

Minorities will become a majority of the population, which some argue will weaken American customs and values. Most Americans have little confidence in the federal government to solve our problems and are looking to science, technology and education to do so. As the national debt continues to increase, there will fewer funds for research. Today, reducing the number of undocumented immigrants, cutting the national debut and avoiding tax increases are not a priority.

As to the future for most Americans, they feel the division in America and the standard of living will only get worse as time goes along. And lastly but not least, the need for religion of any type will be less and less. If there is any optimism in America today, it is found among minorities. I personally, hope this outlook will not come true. For me, as I have stated before, we need profound leadership …people with the intelligence, wisdom, vision and skills to turn America around. Hopefully, these people will make themselves available to the voting public. We need them in the worst way for the future of all Americans.

Bonefish
    Likes dragmerc, LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

BS

[QUOTE=Bonefish;580388]The following are a few issues research analyst

Who are you talking about when you said, analyst? Do you have any valid links to that research or did you just make it all up like Trump?

Post Thanks / Like
    Pew Research Center - Social and Demographic Trends

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonefish View Post
    And lastly but not least, the need for religion of any type will be less and less.
    I'm curious how this could be polled. Do you have a link to the survey, Bone?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you sir!!