Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Totalitarianism

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pontooner View Post
    You telling me that I'm the one that's party first is the funniest thing ever. I've voted for members of both parties over the years. Can you truthfully say the same? As a matter of fact you're not even in a party anymore, instead you're in a giant cult led by a conman.

It's also cute that you think just because Trump ran around saying "drain the swamp" that he actually drained one swampy thing from it. Let me guess, you also think Mexico payed for the wall? lol

Saying we are now under a dictatorship is the biggest bunch of b.s. ever since Trump just tried to overturn an election and incited an insurrection. Talk about toeing the party, ummm I mean cult line.

Lastly, what rights have you lost?
    Have you even read first post? I doubt you have. You have failed numerous attempts to troll,.You have introduced nothing but regurgitated rhetoric, and honestly you seem to lack intelligence.

Hope you and moveon enjoy yourself on that shrinking island.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Have you even read first post? I doubt you have. You have failed numerous attempts to troll,.You have introduced nothing but regurgitated rhetoric, and honestly you seem to lack intelligence. Hope you and moveon enjoy yourself on that shrinking island.
    TimE you are the one on the sinking island. Look around dude. Look down and see that your feet are wet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Have you even read first post? I doubt you have. You have failed numerous attempts to troll,.You have introduced nothing but regurgitated rhetoric, and honestly you seem to lack intelligence.

Hope you and moveon enjoy yourself on that shrinking island.
    Ohh man, my last post must have hit a nerve with you. I haven't seen a dodge like that since Captain Bone Spurs done his dodging back in the late 60's.

Yeah I read that joke of a fist post. The b.s. in it is the reason we're on page four in this thread.

Look, I'm sorry for constantly underestimating just how dense you really are. I've tried to keep stuff crayon/Trump sharpie NOAA map level simple for you but even that doesn't work. MY BAD

So let's try this again snowflake. What rights have you lost? While you're at it, take 2 minutes and learn what trolling actually is. You constantly misuse the term.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Burrrr it's cold in here. After complaining he was losing rights out the wazoo under Biden and being asked to list the rights he was losing, ol Tm E left this thread so fast that he forgot to shut the door behind him on his way out.

I guess that's what I get for asking for such a tough answer to simple a question. lol
    Likes Moveon liked this post