Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: gas

Post Thanks / Like

Futures market for Gas and OIL look pretty good

I'm quite surprised, but the Futures Market for gas and OIL both look good. I half expected to see a pretty big rise in the future price of oil

No matter.........Biden will get us into another war soon, and that will drive up the price, so we WILL Be able to blame him.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

So who is Biden going to war with Geo?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I'm quite surprised, but the Futures Market for gas and OIL both look good. I half expected to see a pretty big rise in the future price of oil

No matter.........Biden will get us into another war soon, and that will drive up the price, so we WILL Be able to blame him.

Later,

Geo
    asking for a friend.

Shell Oil just predicted that Oil has peaked and production of oil will decrease by 1 to 2 percent each year into the future. Oil is going to go away in the next 30 years.

Green Hydrogen will take the place of oil in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    asking for a friend.

Green Hydrogen will take the place of oil in the future.
    Ya know if they replaced gas with NOS, I could by a 40 hp that would run like a 250😂

Post Thanks / Like
    not to be a smarta.., but nitrous oxide will not burn by itself. it's only an oxygen boost and requires some type of flammable fuel.

as for oil going away, i guess xiden will ban all plastics too since they're made from oil?
    i'm in favor of banning one time use plastics but they're too valuable for other parts with extended use.

Post Thanks / Like

You don't need to ban oil if it's all gone already

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    not to be a smarta.., but nitrous oxide will not burn by itself. it's only an oxygen boost and requires some type of flammable fuel.

as for oil going away, i guess xiden will ban all plastics too since they're made from oil?
    i'm in favor of banning one time use plastics but they're too valuable for other parts with extended use.
    Plastics can be made out of Hydrogen which can be made into hydrocarbons when other chemicals like Nitrogen and Oxygen are added to the Hydrogen. And hydrogen can be made using solar energy and electricity to split the water molecule.

PS. Grammarly is your friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Plastics can be made out of Hydrogen which can be made into hydrocarbons when other chemicals like Nitrogen and Oxygen are added to the Hydrogen. And hydrogen can be made using solar energy and electricity to split the water molecule.

PS. Grammarly is your friend.
    Chemical elements are not proper nouns, and are not capitalized unless they are the first word in the sentence.

Agree about Grammarly.

Post Thanks / Like

you are welcome to edit my post if you wish

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Chemical elements are not proper nouns, and are not capitalized unless they are the first word in the sentence.

Agree about Grammarly.
    Grammarly capitalized those words not me.