Search Fishin.com

Thread: A Must Read

Post Thanks / Like

A Must Read

Post Thanks / Like
    "Dr." David Martin is a financial planner with no medical experience who has put out one looney tunes conspiracy theory video after another. I'll pass on his interpretations, thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

About as bad as Dr. Outhouse on Laura Ingram's Show

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    "Dr." David Martin is a financial planner with no medical experience who has put out one looney tunes conspiracy theory video after another. I'll pass on his interpretations, thanks.
    Dr. Atlas or as I call him Dr. Outhouse (full of Sh*T) was on Laura Ingram's Entertainment TV Cable Show on Fox Noise last night. I wish that I could be in the Fox Noise control room as a producer and break into and do a voice-over and tell the viewers the truth and put down all the BS she spreads with her radical right-wing nut jobs on her show. She needs to be removed from the airwaves along with Sean and Tucker. All three are bad for Americans with all their lies. Now, this was all taking place while C-Span, CNN, and MSNBC were all covering the laying in state of the Capitol Police officer who was killed in the line of duty guarding the Capitol Building while Trump's supporters and Qanon believers stormed the Capitol Building on Jan 6th, 2021 after attending a trump rally and getting fired up to "fight like Hell" and then being told by Trump to march on the Capitol Building where the legislature was meeting in joint session to certify and count the electoral votes. It's totally disgusting what Trump did to our country and what the right-wing media talk hosts continue to do. They are the ones that are focused on the things that divide our country instead of what unites us.

Trump took over the Republican party and the true republicans need to kick Trump out and take back their party.