Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

The origins of Coronavirus

Man, if you want to read a really compelling investigation of where coronavirus came from, how it was manipulated, how, it may or may not be man made.........THIS is a crazy good article.

I know some folks here won't click on the link due to whatever reasons, but I will tell you this, it is a fantastic read.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...pe-theory.html

It makes no conclusions as to what may or may not have happened, but it does outline a whole lot of **** that should scare the living CRAP out of you.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Man, if you want to read a really compelling investigation of where coronavirus came from, how it was manipulated, how, it may or may not be man made.........THIS is a crazy good article.

I know some folks here won't click on the link due to whatever reasons, but I will tell you this, it is a fantastic read.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...pe-theory.html

It makes no conclusions as to what may or may not have happened, but it does outline a whole lot of **** that should scare the living CRAP out of you.

Later,

Geo
    Great article. Crazy how one little virus can wreak so much havoc.

Post Thanks / Like
    man made right out of the lab.
    no telling how many more they have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    man made right out of the lab.
    no telling how many more they have.
    We got 'em too.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty busy today but I may look at it.

These are my thoughts before I've looked at your link Geo.

I saw a TV show on NOVA that discussed this team of scientists going into caves trying to collect bats to find the origin of the Coronavirus. They were searching caves in China.

We know that the first cases were found in the Province where Wuhan is located in China and it spread from China to Europe, Asia, and the America's.

This virus can infect cats as well as bats and humans.

This virus is related to the cold viruses. But the novel Coronavirus which came into view in late or mid-2019 has spikes on its surface that help it key into the Ace2 receptor sites which are in the nose and nasal pharynx of humans.

We know that China has a biological weapons research lab and the main one is in Wuhan China.

I read that the researchers are not paid well and need to make extra money so they may sell research animals to make some extra money. Not sure if that's true and I can't remember where I read that but it left an impression on me.

I have no good thought about the Communist Chinese Government or their military. We fought them in Korea after the end of WWII. This was after we saved China from the Japanese. So I have no love lost for the Communist Chinese at this time. I'm pissed off at the Chinese for what they have done in the South China and East China Seas. Building reefs into the small islands where they build landing strips and buildings to support troops and planes and ships. And they are installing offensive long-range missiles on these islands in the South China Sea. China is threatening their neighbors with the Chinese military. China's building long-range nuclear submarines that can launch nuclear ballistic missiles while underwater. My point is that I have no love for China.

I want to see the evidence to figure out for myself where this virus came from. Bottom line is that it's mutating quickly and I want to know if that is because nature is doing this or is man? With that said I will check out your link Geo. But if it's from some right-wing wacko web site like Bribarts I'll just ignore it due to the source. If it's from a reputable site I'll give it a quick look-see. Like I said I have a lot on my plate this am and want to get some things done before I dive into the web this am.

It's noon here and I am still reading the article. I have a mild headace which I have had for the past two days. So it's taking me time to read this as I have to stop and rest for a while. I will say that it's an interesting article. But man this is a long book. I'm not sure I will finish it. It's nap time.
    Last edited by Moveon; 02-04-2021 at 01:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

tonight @ 10:30 on PBS a show about the China virus.

Tonight there will be a good show on PBS at 10:30 PM about the virus and how China handed the virus. It might be something to watch. I will if I can stay up that late.