Search Fishin.com

Thread: What a FN joke!

Post Thanks / Like

What a FN joke!

Such a travesty, national embarrassment. I’m not sure this great nation can sustain the **** stain.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm surprise you showed your face in here again.

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Such a travesty, national embarrassment. I’m not sure this great nation can sustain the **** stain.
    After Pontoon kicked your ass so many times. And you are a national embarrassment son.

Post Thanks / Like
    To clarify so the resident commies don’t get butthurt. I’m not talking about the puppet destroying thousands of jobs daily, destroying our energy independence, destroying our sovereignty, ignoring the plight of Texas, acting like a dictator, destroying the importance of masks by picking nose under his or removing his to cough in hand, etc. so chill out!

I talking about twitter and it’s censorship. They had the gall to suspend that poor dog in white house twitter account! You know the dog that looks terrified of being around joe or jill? The one that looks like he starred in a humane society commercial? That poor dog needs a break! A bath and attention wouldn’t hurt either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, chill, he lives in Florida now.

Post Thanks / Like

The child molester calling others commie. Not that's funny

To clarify so the resident commies don’t get butthurt. I’m not talking about the puppet destroying thousands of jobs daily, destroying our energy independence, destroying our sovereignty, ignoring the plight of Texas, acting like a dictator, destroying the importance of masks by picking nose under his or removing his to cough in hand, etc. so chill out!

I talking about twitter and it’s censorship. They had the gall to suspend that poor dog in white house twitter account! You know the dog that looks terrified of being around joe or jill? The one that looks like he starred in a humane society commercial? That poor dog needs a break! A bath and attention wouldn’t hurt either.
    First and foremost the Biden administration will create more jobs than Trump even thought of doing. Green new jobs will pay higher wages and there will be a need for millions of trained people to service the alternative energy and to tear down the coal-fired power plants and Clean up the giant mess that coal and oil have left behind. And TX chose to drop out of the National Energy Grid. That's on TX Governor who is a lying SOB. And unlike Trump, Biden helps those states in need with FEMA even though they didn't vote for him. That is more than anyone can say about Tyrant Trump Dictator in Chief retired by the voters. Trump was so bad for the GOP that he lost the House, the US Senate and the White House in only one term. What a loser.

Trump went way out of bounds with his lies on Twitter and I'm glad that Twitter shut him down. Twitter is not the government and the 1st amendment protects us from Government censorship not private companies refusing to serve idiots like Trump. That dog is smarter than you. First you GOP idiots pick on the son and now you are picking on his dog. Get a life idiot.

If you want to talk about animal abuse let's talk about GOP Senator Ted Cruz who rushed off to Mexico and left his dog in an empty house with no food or water or heat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    First and foremost the Biden administration will create more jobs than Trump even thought of doing. Green new jobs will pay higher wages and there will be a need for millions of trained people to service the alternative energy and to tear down the coal-fired power plants and Clean up the giant mess that coal and oil have left behind. And TX chose to drop out of the National Energy Grid. That's on TX Governor who is a lying SOB. And unlike Trump, Biden helps those states in need with FEMA even though they didn't vote for him. That is more than anyone can say about Tyrant Trump Dictator in Chief retired by the voters. Trump was so bad for the GOP that he lost the House, the US Senate and the White House in only one term. What a loser.

Trump went way out of bounds with his lies on Twitter and I'm glad that Twitter shut him down. Twitter is not the government and the 1st amendment protects us from Government censorship not private companies refusing to serve idiots like Trump. That dog is smarter than you. First you GOP idiots pick on the son and now you are picking on his dog. Get a life idiot.

If you want to talk about animal abuse let's talk about GOP Senator Ted Cruz who rushed off to Mexico and left his dog in an empty house with no food or water or heat.
    I see very little has changed on here. Name calling and talking to people from behind the keyboard like that. There was a time that wasn't tolerated on here and people were warned and kicked off for such childish antics. I still read many posts but yours are so combative man. Take a breather....much more to life than politics and name calling.
    Likes jcb, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Dude, chill, he lives in Florida now.
    He's still pathetic no matter where his crazy *ss lives

Post Thanks / Like

You are part of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by DJD View Post
    I see very little has changed on here. Name calling and talking to people from behind the keyboard like that. There was a time that wasn't tolerated on here and people were warned and kicked off for such childish antics. I still read many posts but yours are so combative man. Take a breather....much more to life than politics and name calling.
    You should go back to taking a breather. It suits you well.