Search Fishin.com

Thread: 2020/2021

Post Thanks / Like

2020/2021

Them licenses expire today!!!
    Likes daveschaad liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shellkat, I had forgotten about them and am planning on fishing tomorrow, Lord willing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the joint licenses for myself and my wife yesterday. Has that always been an option and I just never noticed it or is that relatively new?

Post Thanks / Like
    A person can save a few dollars buy purchasing the three year fishing license online. When you print a copy it says they are a 3 year license but the actual license you print is for the current year. The next two years you have to print a current license for the particular year which obviously don't cost anything because you purchased a three year license.

I did not print a new license come year two because my original copy said it was a three year license. What I failed to see was it also said on the license it was only good for the current year. I was checked buy a fish and game officer and he pointed this out to me. I was okay because I did indeed have a three year license but I did not know I had to actually print one for each specific year. All I got was a verbal letting me know I need to print a license for year two and year three when they arrive.

Another tip is if you have access to a laminating machine you can laminate them to make the paper waterproof.
    Likes King31 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    A person can save a few dollars buy purchasing the three year fishing license online. When you print a copy it says they are a 3 year license but the actual license you print is for the current year. The next two years you have to print a current license for the particular year which obviously don't cost anything because you purchased a three year license.

I did not print a new license come year two because my original copy said it was a three year license. What I failed to see was it also said on the license it was only good for the current year. I was checked buy a fish and game officer and he pointed this out to me. I was okay because I did indeed have a three year license but I did not know I had to actually print one for each specific year. All I got was a verbal letting me know I need to print a license for year two and year three when they arrive.

Another tip is if you have access to a laminating machine you can laminate them to make the paper waterproof.
    Thanks. I believe this is my third year still running the original license. I will try to get one printed soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently printed mine. At the bottom it says year 3 of 3 which is correct because I bought them in 2019. Near the top it list the year they are good for covers March 1 2021 until Feb 28 2022.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R19 View Post
    I recently printed mine. At the bottom it says year 3 of 3 which is correct because I bought them in 2019. Near the top it list the year they are good for covers March 1 2021 until Feb 28 2022.
    I'm on my third year also and did not know this, Thanks Gene.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. I would have totally forgotten.

Post Thanks / Like

What is a fishing license. ?

Likes CaptObvious, jcb liked this post