Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: illegals

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    You can quote all the dictionary definitions you want, but it doesn't justify failing to make the basic and obvious distinction between something someone *does and what someone *is.

I mean, unless you call everyone you know who's had a DUI "drunk driver" whenever you talk about them.
    Sorry ,

Illegal is illegal. WE have laws for a reason. I FEEL for folks who want to come here for a better life, I really do. AND I have compassion for those folks, BUT there are laws in place that need to be followed. Don't like them change them.

Tell me why no single administration since REAGAN has been able to effectively deal with immigration? TELL ME. IT is because no one has the stomach to do the right thing and enforce the laws, or change them.

Illegals **** our resources
    Illegals dumb down our educational processes
    Illegals fail to pay into the tax systems that provide for lower income folks
    Illegals take JOBS from folks in our lower income brackets
    Illegals perpetuate a black market economy hindering economic growth

While I'm at it, did you see where the Washington Post had to run retractions because there have been reported TERRORISTS coming across the border. 3 on the Terror watch list last week, and those 3 are some bad emm effers, having been involved in MURDERING American soldiers.

Yea, I doubt you give a crap.

Later,

Geo

Later,

Geo
    Likes LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Sorry ,

Illegal is illegal. WE have laws for a reason. I FEEL for folks who want to come here for a better life, I really do. AND I have compassion for those folks, BUT there are laws in place that need to be followed. Don't like them change them.

Tell me why no single administration since REAGAN has been able to effectively deal with immigration? TELL ME. IT is because no one has the stomach to do the right thing and enforce the laws, or change them.

Illegals **** our resources
    Illegals dumb down our educational processes
    Illegals fail to pay into the tax systems that provide for lower income folks
    Illegals take JOBS from folks in our lower income brackets
    Illegals perpetuate a black market economy hindering economic growth

While I'm at it, did you see where the Washington Post had to run retractions because there have been reported TERRORISTS coming across the border. 3 on the Terror watch list last week, and those 3 are some bad emm effers, having been involved in MURDERING American soldiers.

Yea, I doubt you give a crap.

Later,

Geo

Later,

Geo
    Dude, you're going to pull a hammy jumping to all those conclusions.

Never said a word about the laws. I'm for legal immigration. I'm against illegal immigration. I'm also against dehumanizing people by calling them "illegals."

Those people you call "illegals" also keep your belly full. Without them, as has been proven in the South and elsewhere, crops will rot in the fields. And your hotel room clean. And many other jobs Americans won't do because they have that SSI or other govt. check.

Hinder economic growth? They are, like the slaves were, the engine that fuels it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo, I can't thank you enough for saying what you said. and I'm not being sarcastic...
    you said "who cares about how much money you or your immigrant wife makes".
    it became crystal clear to me at that point "of course none of these people care about that", and they shouldn't.
    Also I agree about the pissing match remark.
    why in the hell am I arguing with people I've never even met, and to be honest I've figured out I probably don't want to actually meet.
    I dont NEED anything from anyone on this sight, ive got everything I NEED.
    And as far as I know I don't OWE anything to anybody on this sight.
    So yall have fun pissing in each other's boots from now on, my boots will be on MY boat and piss free.
    Farewell fishin.com, would love to say its been fun...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Dude, you're going to pull a hammy jumping to all those conclusions.

Never said a word about the laws. I'm for legal immigration. I'm against illegal immigration. I'm also against dehumanizing people by calling them "illegals."

Those people you call "illegals" also keep your belly full. Without them, as has been proven in the South and elsewhere, crops will rot in the fields. And your hotel room clean. And many other jobs Americans won't do

Hinder economic growth? They are, like the slaves were, the engine that fuels it.
    I think those hard working honest folks who come here to live and work could do so legally, and we should have resources in place to treat all humanely. If here illegally, and working a job, are they paying taxes as all of us do, to help pay for gov programs they benefit from including national defense. And sir you are right, if we let people in illegally just to get a labor force we are in fact creating slavery, and that ought be repulsive to all.
    Likes jcb, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    Excuse me, respectfully, we need you to file an application for “Internet Immigration Transfer” so that you can legally depart this site and have your “Internet Social Passport” that grants you permission to cross national and international intellectual export and import borders. 😂😂😂😂😂

Me? I’m just going to sneak out of here into some other site without documentation and see how many benefits I can get for free while not having to pay taxes. 😜
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    Geo, I can't thank you enough for saying what you said. and I'm not being sarcastic...
    you said "who cares about how much money you or your immigrant wife makes".
    it became crystal clear to me at that point "of course none of these people care about that", and they shouldn't.
    Also I agree about the pissing match remark.
    why in the hell am I arguing with people I've never even met, and to be honest I've figured out I probably don't want to actually meet.
    I dont NEED anything from anyone on this sight, ive got everything I NEED.
    And as far as I know I don't OWE anything to anybody on this sight.
    So yall have fun pissing in each other's boots from now on, my boots will be on MY boat and piss free.
    I'd hate to see you leave........

And you'd be surprised how people are outside of this "keyboard" world. Hell I have a **** ton of friends from the site, some on both sides of the fence, and some on the far side of the fence.

It is easy as crap to sit here on a keyboard and sling word vomit at one another. Most people NEVER do that in person, and if they did, they'd be holding a whole lot of teeth.....

I'm just saying, there's no sense in leaving.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Excuse me, respectfully, we need you to file an application for “Internet Immigration Transfer” so that you can legally depart this site and have your “Internet Social Passport” that grants you permission to cross national and international intellectual export and import borders. 

Me? I’m just going to sneak out of here into some other site without documentation and see how many benefits I can get for free while not having to pay taxes. 

hahahahahahha. Oh my.

Post Thanks / Like

Scratching my head.

When I look at the tone of some notes, seems like being called an "illegal" would be a significant improvement in civility.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd better get my 2 cents in on this thread.

I 100% think anyone wanting to move to the US should do so legally. That way they can be tracked like the rest of us if needed which could very well help against terrorism & any other crime for that matter. I also don't like the idea of paying thousands of dollars in taxes/ year which in part goes to support them without being legal US citizens.If they do it legally then i have no problem whatsoever. When it comes to Biden, Pelosi, Schumer etc. think they're some of sorriest pieces of crap for leaders ever. All they're after is doing away with anything Trump done simply because he was a republican & the main fact that they couldn't do anything with him because he never bowed down to them.Lets see how good the economy is in the future as long as they don't keep handing out money to artificially prop up the poor economy that covid-19 caused. I know folks that i personally worked with that have never drawn a cent of unemployment for all these months. They need it not the ones working full time jobs just like they did before covid hit. The whole Biden bunch is a frigging joke.

Post Thanks / Like

tell us how you really feel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    I 100% think anyone wanting to move to the US should do so legally. That way they can be tracked like the rest of us if needed which could very well help against terrorism & any other crime for that matter. I also don't like the idea of paying thousands of dollars in taxes/ year which in part goes to support them without being legal US citizens. If they do it legally then I have no problem whatsoever. When it comes to Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, etc. think they're some of the sorriest pieces of crap for leaders ever. All they're after is doing away with anything Trump did simply because he was a republican & the main fact that they couldn't do anything with him because he never bowed down to them. Let us see how good the economy is in the future as long as they don't keep handing out money to artificially prop up the poor economy that covid-19 caused. I know folks that I personally worked with that have never drawn a cent of unemployment for all these months. They need it not the ones working full-time jobs just like they did before the covid hit. The whole Biden bunch is a frigging joke.
    So you don't like illegals or Biden. I actually don't like illegals either.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Moveon;580927]So you don't like illegals or Biden. I actually don't like illegals either.[/QUOTE I Don't get me wrong i know that the US is a big mixing pot made up of different nationalities, but I think nowadays they all should do it legally if they're coming here because times have changed from when our ancestors made the trip & people are doing crazy sh*t regularly & i think they should be able to be tracked just like the feds can track us by debit card& phone use etc. Do i like the fact that the feds can do this? H*ll no, but if you're not up to no good it really shouldn't be a thing to worry about either. I absolutely can not stand Biden, Pelosi, Schumer etc. & think they are the sorriest excuse for world leaders ever just like i thought Obama was & still do& think that Hillary Clinton would have been the same way & would have been corrupt as h*ll too so that should be pretty easy to understand ain't it? lol
    Likes LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang I'm gone from fishin.com and you boys are fighting like rabid Roosters after a June Bug. I like Jeff and George and don't really know too many of you other fellas. "

I do hate China Joe and his Indian Hoe with the burning passion of ten thousand Suns.
    Ya'll have a nice evening..
    Likes LJP, GeoFisher liked this post