Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: illegals

Post Thanks / Like

illegals

all you lefties make sure and take in several of those aliens and make sure to send in a little more tax money.
    i would but i spent all my extra money on higher priced gas.
    oh i forgot, you don't pay taxes, just milk them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can assure you I pay a ship ton more taxes than you do.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    so when trumpke was was playing reality show president all the righteous scoffed at the accusation that a president controls gas prices....
    so now your blaming gas prices on biden?
    does that mean you're admitting Biden is that much more powerful than trumpke?
    do you even listen to yourself? you should because nobody else does

Post Thanks / Like
    "Illegals" is such an unfortunate way to refer to other human beings. Then again, that sort of dehumanization is probably necessary if the only way you can think about them is in political and not human terms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    all you lefties make sure and take in several of those aliens and make sure to send in a little more tax money.
    i would but i spent all my extra money on higher priced gas.
    oh i forgot, you don't pay taxes, just milk them.
    Hell, I'll guarantee you my British IMIGRANT wife pays more taxes than you do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    I can assure you I pay a ship ton more taxes than you do.
    government jobs don't count but i'll still bet ya.
    i can see this thread has been taken over so i probably won't waste any more time here.
    adios for all you law breaking alien lovers.
    hurry and get em signed up to vote so you can steal another one.

Post Thanks / Like
    i can see this thread has been taken over so i probably won't waste any more time here.
    and yet again you are clueless, never worked a government job in my life. what I base my statement on is you saying you spent all your "extra" money on gas. if you are living so close to fiscal danger that you can't afford a 30c increase in fuel prices you are one of two things. you don't make that much money therefore you don't pay much in taxes or you are just irresponsible and can't manage your finances.

on the other hand, I know how much money I make, I know how much money my wife makes, and we sure dont have to worry about fuel prices.

but I already knew this when you recently announced you had a record breaking year and were able to go out and buy some mid grade suv.
    good for you, if it takes a record breaking year to buy a new car....well....

on the other hand I had a normal year and my wife and I both bought new vehicles and I am in the process of closing on a 144 acre farm.

now, im not bragging, I dont need to impress you.
    but you should refrain from making accusations about people you don't have a damned clue about.
    signed, "Lefty"

Post Thanks / Like
    taken over = got your views challenged
    law breaking alien lovers = anyone who looks at immigrants as people
    steal another one = delusional fantasy as a coping mechanism

Post Thanks / Like

Accuracy

We are all imigrants unless of course we are a descendant of a Native American i.e. Navajo, Apache, etc.

Those who seek to gain lawful entry to our country are by our laws all to do so at legal border crossing locations, including airports, seaports, and checkpoints at our borders. Those that come here legally are either visitors, or seeking citizenship.

When one enters the US from a foreign country and avoids or elects to not declare themselves at the border, then they are in fact violating the law, be it with or without knowledge. One that violates the law, is doing an illegal act. So in all accuracy, a person that attempts in any way and for any purpose to enter our county without compiance with immigration laws ( https://www.usa.gov/enter-us#item-34787) is committing an illegal act. People who do illegal things are:
    il·le·gal

(ĭ-lē′gəl)adj.1. Prohibited by law.
    2. Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
    3. Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer: an illegal operation.

n. OffensiveA person who is not legally authorized to live and work in a country.

Therefore, I conclude calling someone an illegal is neither inhuman, discourteouse, or inaccurate so long as they meet a reasonable standard of proof that what they have done or attempted to do is in fact an illegal act. If it makes you feel better, you can call them "CRIMINALS".

To safeguard the welfare of those that legally enter the county, there must be facilitites and services in place in sufficient quantity and capabilty to meet the needs of those legally arriving at our borders to become lawful citizens.
    Failing to put those things in place to handle the human needs of respectable people coming to our county is in my mind a far greater inhuman thing to do and frankly simply says that those in leadership positions were more concerned about putting a policy in place than they were in making it work correctly it work safely for all concerned. They launched the boat before checking the drain plug!!!! Without regard to who the president is or was, until the resources are made available to handle all those that seek citizenship, the safest thing for those coming here and we already living here would appear to a prudent person to be to reduce and control the flow within existing safe capacity so that all ARE treated with the human dignity future citizens deserve from this great country.

And that's all I have to say.....about dat.

Post Thanks / Like
    call them whatever you want...my wife is here LEGALLY so she is an IMMIGRANT. she is the first to raise her voice to declare being in this country the "right" way is the only way. we have to do all the leg work to maintain her legal status so should everyone else!
    my beef is accusing someone of milking the system just because they have different political views.
    in 56 years I have never milked the system and I feel like I've given my fair share of financial support , and my service to this country.
    but some feel like everyone should pay taxes but not get an equal say in what they want for this country. as long as I'm paying taxes my political and societal views are as valid as anyone else's.
    like it or not, you "co-own" this country with hundreds of millions of other people. and now a majority of those people decided to steer the country in a direction than you would like it to go.
    that doesn't mean they are milking anything. it just means you are not the sole supporter nor the sole ruler of this country.
    finally, im out of breath lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    People who do illegal things are:
    il·le·gal

(ĭ-lē′gəl)adj.1. Prohibited by law.
    2. Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
    3. Unacceptable to or not performable by a computer: an illegal operation.

[I][B][B][B][I]n. [I]OffensiveA person who is not legally authorized to live and work in a country.

Therefore, I conclude calling someone an illegal is neither inhuman, discourteouse, or inaccurate so long as they meet a reasonable standard of proof that what they have done or attempted to do is in fact an illegal act. If it makes you feel better, you can call them "CRIMINALS".
    You can quote all the dictionary definitions you want, but it doesn't justify failing to make the basic and obvious distinction between something someone *does and what someone *is.

I mean, unless you call everyone you know who's had a DUI "drunk driver" whenever you talk about them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    Hell, I'll guarantee you my British IMIGRANT wife pays more taxes than you do.
    I don't know why this turned into a pissing match.

Who cares what you or your immigrant wife make or pay in taxes.

I think you are making an assumption about folks who are complaining about gas prices. Like you, I don't worry about a .30 cent increase, BUT unlike you, I budget a TIGHT budget for fuel and fishing, and whatever, so a .30 cent increase does cause less trips, less distance, less running the lake, whatever.

Like you, I have never taken a red cent from the gubment........Well except for the IDIOT Stimulus checks....which I GAVE to my daughter, who is unemployed.

Later,

Geo