Search Fishin.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: illegals

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Moveon;581073][QUOTE=ZoraSpook;581072]
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

Both sides have observed the audits, as well as the judges, have ruled on the 2020 election results. Biden won by a landslide so the Trump ass kissers need to get over it.

The audit being conducted by the GOP Senate and a GOP hired private firm is null and void as there are no observers from the other side and it's not a legal audit that follows the rules for auditing. It's a totally biased propaganda episode for purely political purposes. And the Stadium where it's being conducted is telling the Private Firm that they have to vacate the premises soon. And they are only 10% done with their propaganda audit. So they will never finish the audit in that location and will have to move soon. Not a very well-planned audit as they have no idea what they are doing.
    Lol. Yeah he got 80 million votes. Only 11 million watched his speech to a uninterested congress. A far cry from most modern speeches, can’t argue with the numbers.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Moveon;581073][QUOTE=ZoraSpook;581072]

Both sides have observed the audits, as well as the judges, have ruled on the 2020 election results. Biden won by a landslide so the Trump ass kissers need to get over it.

The audit being conducted by the GOP Senate and a GOP hired private firm is null and void as there are no observers from the other side and it's not a legal audit that follows the rules for auditing. It's a totally biased propaganda episode for purely political purposes. And the Stadium where it's being conducted is telling the Private Firm that they have to vacate the premises soon. And they are only 10% done with their propaganda audit. So they will never finish the audit in that location and will have to move soon. Not a very well-planned audit as they have no idea what they are doing.
    Oh not at all debating the election results. It is what it is. So then how can we as citizens support efforts to insure we as a nation don't need to question election results in the future? Hmmmm.....maybe we could do cool things like, well, I don't know......reduce possible sources of voter fraud and insure we have a trust worthy system....eh? What a novel concept. Learn from passed concerns, discuss options, and come to agreement on methods to increase performance and to insure credibility. Yea......that sounds good to me....eh? Adapt and overcome.......
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ZoraSpook;581076][QUOTE=Moveon;581073]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post

Oh not at all debating the election results. It is what it is. So then how can we as citizens support efforts to insure we as a nation don't need to question election results in the future? Hmmmm.....maybe we could do cool things like, well, I don't know......reduce possible sources of voter fraud and insure we have a trust worthy system....eh? What a novel concept. Learn from passed concerns, discuss options, and come to agreement on methods to increase performance and to insure credibility. Yea......that sounds good to me....eh? Adapt and overcome.......
    Like pass laws that liberal courts will over rule? The 2020 election should awaken many and I’m positive it will. Legislators pass law that courts follow. Of course they are supposed to follow Constitution 100% of time. 2020 proved they are legislating from the bench.

Post Thanks / Like
    The thread was about illegals. We are now bring in every china virus variant in that exists. From all over the world!

I don’t waste time on move on.orgs anymore but ****, we now have people worshipping anti American/BOR individuals/forums and begging for censorship on this website! Some effd up times we are in!

Post Thanks / Like

I started out talking about illegals in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    The thread was about illegals. We are now bring in every china virus variant in that exists. From all over the world!

I don’t waste time on move on.orgs anymore but ****, we now have people worshipping anti American/BOR individuals/forums and begging for censorship on this website! Some effd up times we are in!
    The thread started out by bashing liberals and that is what I took exception to. If the OP has just stuck to the facts and not thrown the "liberal" word out there this thread would have been much shorter and less contentious.

This is one topic where I agree with many of you on the deportation of people who ILLEGALLY enter our country. It's like sneaking into the theater and getting caught and thrown out on your ass. I'm OK with that. Follow the law and rules and you are going to be ok. Disobey the laws and you get into trouble. Like George Floyd. Don't do drugs and you won't be interacting with the police or authorities. It's not about feel-good BS. It's about the law. This country had too many people already and the more people we take in the lower the quality of life for the rest of us becomes. Look around the big cities and see the problems they face mostly due to too many people and too much traffic. I moved out to the country many years ago. I could go out in my backyard and shoot a shotgun into a wheat field and had room to spare. Now it's a subdivision where a cornfield once stood. Too many **** people now. We have less tillable land today than we have 50 years ago. Some say that we need these new people to work the farm fields and do jobs that many won't do. But these new people that come here without going through proper channels can be threatened easily and forced to do work for slave wages. I guess that keeps the prices down for the rest of us. But when I go to the grocery store I don't see prices getting any lower. So I guess someone is making more money.

Post Thanks / Like
    I could not disagree more. I also find it ridiculous that anyone would claim that anti-American liberal with TDS at the other forum should be a standard for anything! Maybe a communist sweat shop, or marxist regime.

Here is an idea, if you don’t like a post or thread ignore it instead of joining? Just a crazy thought I know.
    And if the no politics rule was in effect there wouldn't be all this b*llshIt name calling back & forth & people b*tchIng about it everything america every day. Maybe if the sh*t wasn't posted nobody would be calling each other names etc. Asfar as caring what anybody thinks about what i post i don't. I just hate to see all of the name calling all the time for one thing & the constant negativity from some about everything that has anything to do with one of the best presidents this country has ever had. I'll still say that Trump was done wrong & that Biden is about as sorry as a president as this country has had & when they quit handing money out hand over fist that there's a bad economic situation coming that will take a long time to over come & it will be because of Biden, Pelosi & that whole bunch. **** Al really pissed you off when he banned you the last time didn't he rude? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Go read the KY fishing board then and stop coming here

Les
    You keep coming in here and pushing your right-wing radical agenda and then complain about name-calling. You are a joke and insincere at best and diabolical to boot. Trump was the worst President and had to cheat to win one election using the Russians to help him win. Imagine that. Teaming up with Putin to cheat to win an election. And then came up with a scheme to complain about the election of 2020 being stolen from him. A plot that he initiated back in 2016 years before the 2020 election even started. What a joke. And Mitch McConnell is a bigger joke. He is nothing more than an obstructionist. Poor little Trump was done wrong? You must be joking. You must have gone to Trump University as you sure didn't learn anything. Your IQ is lower than the number of good posts you put in here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    And if the no politics rule was in effect there wouldn't be all this b*llshIt name calling back & forth & people b*tchIng about it everything america every day. Maybe if the sh*t wasn't posted nobody would be calling each other names etc. Asfar as caring what anybody thinks about what i post i don't. I just hate to see all of the name calling all the time for one thing & the constant negativity from some about everything that has anything to do with one of the best presidents this country has ever had. I'll still say that Trump was done wrong & that Biden is about as sorry as a president as this country has had & when they quit handing money out hand over fist that there's a bad economic situation coming that will take a long time to over come & it will be because of Biden, Pelosi & that whole bunch. **** Al really pissed you off when he banned you the last time didn't he rude? lol
    Being as I called him out, not so much. I was tired of his anti-American tds delusions and his pms. I said all I needed to say to him in private then shared my opinion openly. I’m not the only one he has went anti-American rant on, several that has his messages saved. Jealousy is a hell of a bad shape and he had tds like no other. The only thing worse is those who crawl on their knees to kiss his feet, lol. The greatest posters in the lounge left on their own, rest are just jealous suckasses and why the lounge is dead.

Has some quality in a couple tech forums but it will never be what it used to be before he went full stupid.

Post Thanks / Like

TimE is a stupid smartass, ignorant Trump idiot

Being as I called him out, not so much. I was tired of his anti-American tds delusions and his pms. I said all I needed to say to him in private then shared my opinion openly. I’m not the only one he has went anti-American rant on, several that has his messages saved. Jealousy is a hell of a bad shape and he had tds like no other. The only thing worse is those who crawl on their knees to kiss his feet, lol. The greatest posters in the lounge left on their own, rest are just jealous suckasses and why the lounge is dead.

Has some quality in a couple tech forums but it will never be what it used to be before he went full stupid.
    You are still a stupid ignorant child molestor who have no clue what you are talking about most all the time. But delusional people are like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are still a stupid ignorant child molestor who have no clue what you are talking about most all the time. But delusional people are like that.
    And everyone will always remember you as a spineless coward who to chickenshit to have breakfast. With a name like acorn,moveon,antifa, kkk, blm, everyone understands. You probably to busy throwing bricks through children’s hospital windows.

Anytime you want to prove me wrong, I’ll make a special place in schedule for a coward like you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anytime you want to prove me wrong, I’ll make a special place in schedule for a coward like you.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true child molester. You are the spineless weak coward. And people will always remember you as the chicken who got it wrong on masks. hahaha Give Timmy another stone to throw at the little kids. He's been passing out candy and taking little johnny down in his basement. Only god knows what goes on down there with TimE and the kids he abducts