Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: illegals

Post Thanks / Like

SAYWHAT????

Did I hear it right that some folks of the current DHS staff are seeking funding to "continue" construction of a border wall? What a novel concept. Secure our borders with a physical barrier so that it's more difficult to enter illegally and so encourage lawful entry at presecribe processing centers.

What a novel concept.....Hats off to the new administration for this earthmoving, creative, and potentially effect method to encourage adherence to immigration laws.

Who da thunk it, hats off to them, for their creative thought. How did they ever come up with this idea?

But I'm confused.....the "B" man says we ain't got no issues at the border and his redheaded hottie spokeperson prefers to not call this any form of crisis. So if the "Big P" position person and his trusted spokes folks say we ain't got no problem then why would their DHS staff be recommending a physical barrier to reduce a problem that does not apparently exist? But wait, I thought they were spending money to tear it down? So does that mean we will save money when they put the barrier back in the same holes it came out of? REally? They are amazingly economical.

I'm confused........"Cmon man"....it must be the meds" :-)
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame

I truly feel for the people coming to the southern border trying to get into the United States. They are coming many for safety, I guess many would rather be homeless in the U.S. than where they come from from a safety aspect if nothing else.
    All politicians are to blame for the current situation. Neither party has done a thing to curb it or have a plan on how to take care of them once they get into the country.
    It was the evil Donald Trump that had a very simple plan and that was to just not allow them in, WOW what a concept.
    But is only a band aid, a good one but its not enough. Some people feel it is disrespectful to people for call them illegals.
    What's really disrespectful is that we have a so many legal citizens of Americans that are homeless and we do absolutely nothing for them. I was out in California back in October to the city I lived in for 15 yrs and did not recognize it, there were homeless people camped at every underpass and anywhere they could pitch make shift tents, so sad to see.. I took a drive out to the Delta shore line to my old fishing spots and it was disgusting garbage everywhere mattresses abandoned cars ect........ 10yrs ago it was spotless.
    I've been working in San Antonio lately and its just as bad with all the garbage that comes with the homeless. If you've spent much time south of the border like I have then you understand he garbage and trash that comes with that type of living.
    I don't want my neighborhood to ever resemble what I have seen there.
    My question I have to the current political party supporters on the left is what is you take on the border. Like I stated before no one has done anything about when they get into the country but at least Trump tried. It seems that the left wants as many let into the country as possible to placate a portion of their base but have no plan for when they get here. Our country has so may homeless suffering already why would anyone in good conscious add to that population?
    If we have decided that we are going to let everyone in and support all of these people from other countries then I say we fire up the military take over these sh?t holes Destroy the drug cartels end the political corruption, oops never mind we can't even do that here.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Post Thanks / Like

Trump leftover call for wall building still

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Did I hear it right that some folks of the current DHS staff are seeking funding to "continue" construction of a border wall? What a novel concept. Secure our borders with a physical barrier so that it's more difficult to enter illegally and so encourage lawful entry at presecribe processing centers.

What a novel concept.....Hats off to the new administration for this earthmoving, creative, and potentially effect method to encourage adherence to immigration laws.

Who da thunk it, hats off to them, for their creative thought. How did they ever come up with this idea?

But I'm confused.....the "B" man says we ain't got no issues at the border and his redheaded hottie spokeperson prefers to not call this any form of crisis. So if the "Big P" position person and his trusted spokes folks say we ain't got no problem then why would their DHS staff be recommending a physical barrier to reduce a problem that does not apparently exist? But wait, I thought they were spending money to tear it down? So does that mean we will save money when they put the barrier back in the same holes it came out of? REally? They are amazingly economical.

I'm confused........"Cmon man"....it must be the meds" :-)
    Those DHS people are left over from the Trump administration. They will soon be removed for cause.

Look a wall only makes it harder to cross the border but it won't stop people from tunneling under the wall or climbing over the wall or going around the wall. So it's a big waste of time and money. The only people it helps are people that get paid to build the wall. My cousin is one of those people. He works for the US Corp of Engineers and was in charge of building parts of the wall down in Arizona. People are still getting into the USA by crossing the river. Try building the wall in the middle of the Rio Grand River? Good luck with doing that.

And just for the record. I think that all the illegals should be rounded up and shipped back to where they came from. I don't like illegals coming into our country one bit. I think it would be cheaper to have armed drones on the border and shoot the SOB when they try to cross into the USA illegally. That news would spread fast and the long lines of migrants heading to the USA from South America would turn around and head back home if they thought that they would get shot crossing the border. yea I'm a hardass. I just think that the wall won't work along our southern border to to the amount of land that would have to try to protect. The terrain varies from River to desert to mountains and that makes building a wall impractical. Trump was too dam stupid and simplistic to understand that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Those DHS people are left over from the Trump administration. They will soon be removed for cause.

Look a wall only makes it harder to cross the border but it won't stop people from tunneling under the wall or climbing over the wall or going around the wall. So it's a big waste of time and money. The only people it helps are people that get paid to build the wall. My cousin is one of those people. He works for the US Corp of Engineers and was in charge of building parts of the wall down in Arizona. People are still getting into the USA by crossing the river. Try building the wall in the middle of the Rio Grand River? Good luck with doing that.

And just for the record. I think that all the illegals should be rounded up and shipped back to where they came from. I don't like illegals coming into our country one bit. I think it would be cheaper to have armed drones on the border and shoot the SOB when they try to cross into the USA illegally. That news would spread fast and the long lines of migrants heading to the USA from South America would turn around and head back home if they thought that they would get shot crossing the border. yea I'm a hardass. I just think that the wall won't work along our southern border to to the amount of land that would have to try to protect. The terrain varies from River to desert to mountains and that makes building a wall impractical. Trump was too dam stupid and simplistic to understand that.
    DUDE, the numbers don't lie.......

TRUMP and the wall **** near eliminated immigration at the southern border. NUMBERS were way the eff down.

Biden and his group of IDIOTS get into office, and undue all of the gains made. IT is quite simple, even a caveman could understand that.

Nothing is perfect, but what we had was significantly better than what Biden is doing.

Ultra stupid.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

That is all Fox news talks about everyday

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    DUDE, the numbers don't lie.......

TRUMP and the wall **** near eliminated immigration at the southern border. NUMBERS were way the eff down.

Biden and his group of IDIOTS get into office, and undue all of the gains made. IT is quite simple, even a caveman could understand that.

Nothing is perfect, but what we had was significantly better than what Biden is doing.

Ultra stupid.

Later,

Geo
    I don't watch Fox very often but I do tune in a few times a day just for a minute or so. Every time I turn the channel to Fox they are talking about the border. That is all I ever see them talking about. They dwell on the border issue. If all you watch is Fox news then your news is skewed.

I seriously doubt that the border was secured under Trump. The wall was never finished and it certainly didn't block immigrants from crossing the river.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I don't watch Fox very often but I do tune in a few times a day just for a minute or so. Every time I turn the channel to Fox they are talking about the border. That is all I ever see them talking about. They dwell on the border issue. If all you watch is Fox news then your news is skewed.

I seriously doubt that the border was secured under Trump. The wall was never finished and it certainly didn't block immigrants from crossing the river.
    I broke my own rule.

YOU'RE still a freakin moronic IDIOT.......only interested in spewing your own ********.

And I broke another rule, calling folks names, but in your case, I make an exception.

I will not respond again.

Have a good life.
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some numbers:

This is for kids in cages at the border....

In 2019 the total number of kids at the border under Trump was about 2600

"
    U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed to us that the 2,600 unaccompanied minors in U.S. Customs and Border Protection custody in June 2019 was the highest such figure under Trump.
    "

As of April 6th 2021........ the number is about 16,000.

"
    According to the latest unaccompanied children daily reports provided to us by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the figure dropped. It was 4,231 on April 5 and 4,228 on April 6.

Those figures count children housed temporarily by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Federal policy is to move those children into more permanent facilities run by Department of Health and Human Services facilities within 72 hours.

As of April 6, there were 16,045 children in HHS facilities.

"

So yea, I'd say biden effed it up.........

BTW, the data is from a effed up fact check on some other bullshittery, but the data is the data, and it 's from a LEFTIST , ultra liberal site.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...mp/7189022002/
    Likes kstonich, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

**** you Geoge

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I broke my own rule.

YOU'RE still a freakin moronic IDIOT.......only interested in spewing your own ********.

And I broke another rule, calling folks names, but in your case, I make an exception.

I will not respond again.

Have a good life.
    You are an *******.

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything Biden has done has been effed up. I'm trying to decide for myself if him or his predecessor Nobama is the most useless president that's ever been. I'm waiting to hear how the recession we'll have with all of the propping up of the economy while folks are layed off drawing unemployment & acting like they're afraid to go back to work when in reality it's because the government won't cut their asses off & instead just wants to keep handing out all of the free money & welfare. I can't wait to here how everything would have been so much worse if Obiden hadn't been president. Funny how when we had a president with balsl that gas was so much cheaper, but higher gas prices don't have anything to do with any president especially Obiden. Give us a break Moveon in reality you have to know better than that sh*t. Die hard democrat even when it's obviously wrong ain't you?
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Everything Biden has done has been effed up. I'm trying to decide for myself if him or his predecessor Nobama is the most useless president that's ever been. I'm waiting to hear how the recession we'll have with all of the propping up of the economy while folks are layed off drawing unemployment & acting like they're afraid to go back to work when in reality it's because the government won't cut their asses off & instead just wants to keep handing out all of the free money & welfare. I can't wait to here how everything would have been so much worse if Obiden hadn't been president. Funny how when we had a president with balsl that gas was so much cheaper, but higher gas prices don't have anything to do with any president especially Obiden. Give us a break Moveon in reality you have to know better than that sh*t. Die hard democrat even when it's obviously wrong ain't you?
    He ain’t worth it man. Anyone who hasn’t already seen the difference has their head buried so far up Pelopsis ass it’s useless. He probably busy with his pajama wearing friends burning **** anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

you already have had too many breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    You don't deserve any more breaks you stupid Trump supporter.