Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I got it the first time you posted it

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    The (I thought obvious) point being, to imply that masks were responsible for rising COVID cases is absurd.
    It was obvious to anyone with a responsible brain. It's ironic that TimE didn't get it and it went right over his head. Zoooom!

Ask him again if he is OK? haha

Post Thanks / Like
    The (I thought obvious) point being, to imply that masks were responsible for rising COVID cases is absurd.
    It wasn’t obvious. Wet nasty mask always being pulled up,removed,adjusted,etc. is exactly why falsi was against them before he was for them.

Keep wearing your virus catcher that is capable of stopping absolutely zero viruses. I can still you you facts that I presented in other posts, actual studies. You can’t provide any showing the effectiveness of masks, matter of fact infection rate skyrocketed after mandate. Are you alright?

Post Thanks / Like

Dr Fauci was always pro mask never anitmask

[QUOTE=TimE;581138]It wasn’t obvious. Wet nasty mask always being pulled up,removed,adjusted,etc. is exactly why falsi was against them before he was for them.

Keep wearing your virus catcher that is capable of stopping absolutely zero viruses. I can still you you facts that I presented in other posts, actual studies. You can’t provide any showing the effectiveness of masks, a matter of fact infection rate skyrocketed after the mandate.
    You are a **** liar TimE. Dr. Fauci was always pro-mask-wearing and never told anyone to not wear a mask during this pandemic. You must be delusional or drunk to say such stupid things. Mask wearing slowed the spread of not only the SARS CoV2 virus but the flu virus as well. The states that had the best mask-wearing mandates had the least number of deaths due to Covid-19. You posted nothing at all to prove your point. If anything the stuff you posted did more to spread the virus than anything else. I don't have to prove the truth. The truth is obvious to anyone that takes off their GOP blinders and looks around. Stop drinking the Orange Cool-aid that Trump served and open your **** eyes and ears.

The best thing is to get the vaccine and still wear a mask. This virus is not over and if we stop wearing our masks too soon the virus will return as it did before. We don't have enough people vaccinated to get herd immunity yet so we still need to wear masks and social distance or the virus will make another comeback. I won't ask you if you are alright as I already know the answer to that Question. You will never be alright.

Post Thanks / Like

One thing i have to ask

Is that if so much is now known about covid-19 by the top supposed experts in their fields is why are many that have had the vaccines getting it again & getting pretty sick with it if the vaccine works so well? This is happening & it sure ain't just a ball team that it's happening to either. A family member that works in the medical feild says it's happening everyday where she works. Also a friend & his wife both got vaccinated awhile back & guess what they're both bad sick with it now . Neither had it before the vaccine either.

Post Thanks / Like

Your information is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Is that if so much is now known about covid-19 by the top supposed experts in their fields is why are many that have had the vaccines getting it again & getting pretty sick with it if the vaccine works so well? This is happening & it sure ain't just a ball team that it's happening to either. A family member that works in the medical feild says it's happening everyday where she works. Also a friend & his wife both got vaccinated awhile back & guess what they're both bad sick with it now . Neither had it before the vaccine either.
    First off, Les your information is wrong. So your conclusions have no basis in facts. I do feel sorry for people like you. The vaccines are working and preventing people from getting seriously sick from Covid or dying from Covid. There are very few people that get serious reactions from the vaccine, and we don't even know that the vaccine caused their problems or something else. Antidotal incidents does not make good data. I'll continue to listen to the experts like Dr. Fauci and not listen to idiots like you.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-s...s-ventilation/
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Covid reporting

Good points Moveon. I do wish national and state covid daily reports would show of the new cases reported each day, the breakout between how many were non-vaccinated vs vaccinated. It would give us all real data to help support the decision to get or not get vaccinated. And my gut says it would support getting vaccinated. I’m vaccinated, and it would help those who are to access risk and take appropriate risk management actions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    It wasn’t obvious. Wet nasty mask always being pulled up,removed,adjusted,etc. is exactly why falsi was against them before he was for them.
    I look forward to a response to this post with a quote from Fauci confirming this. Otherwise, why would you post it, right?

I can still you you facts that I presented in other posts, actual studies.
    Instead of cherry-picking a couple studies that fit your already biased viewpoint, here's an evidence review of the available scientific studies done on mask effectiveness done by the National Academy of Sciences of the USA. Some big words, so skip to the conclusion if you want.

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118#sec-22

You can’t provide any showing the effectiveness of masks, matter of fact infection rate skyrocketed after mandate.
    Someone needs to Google "causation vs. correlation," the most basic principle of data interpretation.

Post Thanks / Like

Mask and Vaccines work

I look forward to a response to this post with a quote from Fauci confirming this. Otherwise, why would you post it, right?

Instead of cherry-picking a couple studies that fit your already biased viewpoint, here's an evidence review of the available scientific studies done on mask effectiveness done by the National Academy of Sciences of the USA. Some big words, so skip to the conclusion if you want.

Someone needs to Google "causation vs. correlation," the most basic principle of data interpretation.
    Great comments JCB

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/24/healt...day/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Breakthrough infections are expected, as they are expected with **** near all vaccinations.

I know people who also caught covid after the vaccine, but I have not heard of any severe cases after vaccination. I can do some research on that.

Bottom line.......do what you want. I know personally, my life is getting back to normal. Some of that is very personal for me, and some not so personal for me.

I vaccinated because I CHOSE it. NOT because someone told me to or pressure from gubment, or whatever.

I also get a flu shot, and I also got the pneumonia shot, and I also got the shingles vaccine, both of them.

Do what you want........
    Likes jcb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I find it very scary that you cannot use google or other search engines and pop up Fauci in his own works in Feb 2020 saying you don't need a mask......

EVERYONE was saying don't wear masks.

Now, I absolutely believe masking and distancing helped mitigate a very evil virus........BUT the messaging and the optics, has been freakin HORRIBLE since day one.

AND they would have been horrible if TRUMP was in office, Biden was in office, Obama was in office, or Bugs Bunny was in office.

The messaging from the beginning is what caused all the mistrust. AND it will continue to cause mis trust.

later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I find it very scary that you cannot use google or other search engines and pop up Fauci in his own works in Feb 2020 saying you don't need a mask......

EVERYONE was saying don't wear masks.

Now, I absolutely believe masking and distancing helped mitigate a very evil virus........BUT the messaging and the optics, has been freakin HORRIBLE since day one.

AND they would have been horrible if TRUMP was in office, Biden was in office, Obama was in office, or Bugs Bunny was in office.

The messaging from the beginning is what caused all the mistrust. AND it will continue to cause mis trust.

later,

Geo
    Found it..........AND it was freakin HARD to find.......

Post Thanks / Like

That PNAS study is why I started believing the data on masks........THERE is so much misinformation out there, it is blinding.

IT is a shame that most of the early on mis information was from government.....