Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Come to Indiana and see me. I bet you won't like the result

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    No one mentioned hunter, so everyone is looking at you. Everyone knows the game liberals play with epstein and the like. I figure you the type who lives in moms basement. I also figure you are the pedophile we all read about on the news. Just like your moveon, acorn, anqueefa, blm brethren. Jigs up kid.

You are a spineless coward. Anytime,any place.
    No You are the spineless Coward Child Molester. Come over here to IN and I'll prove just how spineless you are. Try me and see what happened pussy.

And most of the guys in here know you are a wimp and too stupid to realize just how dumb you really are. When God was passing out brains, you thought he was passing out trains, and asked for a slow one! hahahahaha. What a crock of Crap you are!

One day you will end up in with the law putting you where you belong. You know what other prisoners do with child molesters?

You are such an internet wimp. I spit in your face.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    No You are the spineless Coward Child Molester. Come over here to IN and I'll prove just how spineless you are. Try me and see what happened pussy.

And most of the guys in here know you are a wimp and too stupid to realize just how dumb you really are. When God was passing out brains, you thought he was passing out trains, and asked for a slow one! hahahahaha. What a crock of Crap you are!

One day you will end up in with the law putting you where you belong. You know what other prisoners do with child molesters?

You are such an internet wimp. I spit in your face.
    You are a spineless coward. From your postings and political leaning, likely a child molester. That’s what liberals do. I’m actually in Indiana so where you want to talk? Bring your friends. Coward

Post Thanks / Like

TimE the Pedophile boy wonder Child Molester

You are a spineless coward. From your postings and political leaning, likely a child molester. That’s what liberals do. I’m actually in Indiana so where you want to talk? Bring your friends. Coward
    Actually, people like you are the problem and Qanon idiots like you bleed little children and eat them for dinner. You may be fearless with little kids, but this man will put you in your place in a heartbeat. You are a spineless Cowardly Wimp. I won't need any friends to put you in your place. Only chickens like you would even think of ganging up on someone with your friends. I bet that none of your friends (if you have any) would even think of doing a gang bang. The last time I sent you a PM to meet me you didn't show up. You chickened out big time. You are such a stupid Chicken **** coward. You are a waste of time. Pussy!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-05-...-fox/100177896

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    First off, Les your information is wrong. So your conclusions have no basis in facts. I do feel sorry for people like you. The vaccines are working and preventing people from getting seriously sick from Covid or dying from Covid. There are very few people that get serious reactions from the vaccine, and we don't even know that the vaccine caused their problems or something else. Antidotal incidents does not make good data. I'll continue to listen to the experts like Dr. Fauci and not listen to idiots like you.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-s...s-ventilation/
    First off i said that i personally know friends that got it after being vaccinated believe me they were in the covid unit very sick with it, but are out now & doing much better though they're still not back to normal yet. One happens to be my buddy that i've fished hard with for 20 years & he was very sick & off of work for over a month & as a matter of fact my daughter in law who works at the VA says lots of the veterans that they've seen are getting the virus again too. I didn't say i was getting any information from any source other than direct friends & family. You want to call everybody an idiot or a pervert over children all the time when in fact you have to be the most pathetic name calling prick on this site. Yep i meant to say it & also Trump 2024.

Post Thanks / Like
    So falsi admitted in email to zeke emmanuel that paper offer very little protection because their material has pores larger than virus. I’m gonna go with Senator Rand Paul’s (a real dr) response, “Told you”!
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Even paper masks block larger spit particles full of virus

So falsi admitted in email to zeke emmanuel that paper offer very little protection because their material has pores larger than virus. I’m gonna go with Senator Rand Paul’s (a real dr) response, “Told you”!
    All we need to do is block the larger spit particles that are loaded with millions of the virus particles and it will slow down the spread of the virus to others. That is why it's important for everyone to wear a mask of some kind. We are not wearing masks to stop the small virus from getting though the mask. We wear a mask to stop the spit from getting out of our mouths any distance. Which is why we wear a mask and keep our distance and wash our hands. The problem is that people like TimE go around telling everyone that if you are not wearing a perfectly fitting masks with smaller pore sizes that the virus that masks won't work at all. And that is dead wrong. But then again TimE is an idiot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know if I’m in the middle of the lake and my boat springs a leak, I stop as much if the hole as I can to reduce the threat. Even if I can’t stop the whole leak, I do the best I can to reduce the risk. MASK ON Garth! 👍🍺

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Ya know if I’m in the middle of the lake and my boat springs a leak, I stop as much if the hole as I can to reduce the threat. Even if I can’t stop the whole leak, I do the best I can to reduce the risk. MASK ON Garth! 
    Good for you. Once some people latched onto the notion that the mask wouldn't protect THEMSELVES, it was all over. The idea of wearing a mask FOR SOMEONE ELSE isn't as motivating to some folks.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Good for you. Once some people latched onto the notion that the mask wouldn't protect THEMSELVES, it was all over. The idea of wearing a mask FOR SOMEONE ELSE isn't as motivating to some folks.
    👍Seems a trend in several aspects we have recently endured. Seems the sense of strength from serving others, taking personal responsibility, working together to solve problems have in some folks been replaced with “ its all about me”, and the concept one is empowered if self proclaimed as a “ victim”, and therefore entitled without the burden of earning, and somehow self-exonerated from responsibility for personal actions. This too will pass.😀
    Likes Moveon liked this post