Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

There is compelling evidence that Covid-19 came from LAB

Well, Well WELL............Imagine if we had been told the truth last year. Trump called it the China Virus for a Reason.

WE are also finding out that Fauci was in fact at the center of funding of such lab.

We are also finding out that WHO and CDC were in cahoots over messaging.

you know why.........TRUMP was going to be re elected in a land slide. Democrats needed that talking point, and they kept the truth from Americans for a long time.

Oh here is a link.........most won't watch it because it is Tucker Carlson, but I will tell you this, he's been mostly SPOT ON since day one.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-covid-origins

CRAZY CRAZY.

later,

Geo
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    President Trump was spot on about most everything.Spot on about falsi being a complete buffoon and china puppet also. Thankfully Rand Paul is calling falsi out on perjuring himself in front of Senate.

Question is why did sleepy order a stop to investigation about origin today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Fauci needs punished to the full extent of the law & a bunch more need to be right there with him. Maybe since they lied about something they knew that's so deadly every one of those involved in the cover up should be injected with it themselves or put on death row in prison. It's hard to believe that the democrats would want to cover it up & blame everything on Trump. Old MoveOn should apoligize to us Trump Lovers since he was telling the truth & that sorry ass Biden, Pelosi & all the other pieces of sh*t were doing all they could do by lying to get one of the best presidents this country has had out of office because he didn't play the politics as usual game. Hopefully Jr becomes governor & then president or maybe even Trumps daughter could possibly be the first female president of the united states. MoveOn now you have your answer so man up & admit what a piece of **** the democrats in office are right now. Any Trump whatsoever in 2024. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    President Trump was spot on about most everything.Spot on about falsi being a complete buffoon and china puppet also. Thankfully Rand Paul is calling falsi out on perjuring himself in front of Senate.

Question is why did sleepy order a stop to investigation about origin today?
    Hopefully we will find out the truth........

I doubt it though. All gubment is corrupt.....

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Fauci needs punished to the full extent of the law & a bunch more need to be right there with him. Maybe since they lied about something they knew that's so deadly every one of those involved in the cover up should be injected with it themselves or put on death row in prison. It's hard to believe that the democrats would want to cover it up & blame everything on Trump. Old MoveOn should apoligize to us Trump Lovers since he was telling the truth & that sorry ass Biden, Pelosi & all the other pieces of sh*t were doing all they could do by lying to get one of the best presidents this country has had out of office because he didn't play the politics as usual game. Hopefully Jr becomes governor & then president or maybe even Trumps daughter could possibly be the first female president of the united states. MoveOn now you have your answer so man up & admit what a piece of **** the democrats in office are right now. Any Trump whatsoever in 2024. lol
    Trump will be re elected in a LAND SLIDE in 2024. Wait.

Post Thanks / Like

Funding was to improve safety at the lab.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Well, Well WELL............Imagine if we had been told the truth last year. Trump called it the China Virus for a Reason.

WE are also finding out that Fauci was in fact at the center of funding of such lab.

We are also finding out that WHO and CDC were in cahoots over messaging.

you know why.........TRUMP was going to be re elected in a land slide. Democrats needed that talking point, and they kept the truth from Americans for a long time.

Oh here is a link.........most won't watch it because it is Tucker Carlson, but I will tell you this, he's been mostly SPOT ON since day one.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-covid-origins

CRAZY CRAZY.

later,

Geo
    We may never really know how the virus started. I've said and thought that it came from Wuhan China and the place for it to get started at was the Wuhan Lab. I mean where else would it come from? Wuhan was the only L4 lab in China and there is a lab that does biological warfare research in Wuhan also. I'm not sure if these two labs are one in the same or two separate labs. I think it's the latter. The lab was a leaking sieve and an accident wanting to happen. I read early on in this pandemic that several workers got contaminated and spread the virus to others. I also read that some of the poorly paid lab workers took some of the research animals to market to sell them for food. And don't ask me to give you a reference or a link for that reading material as it was about a year ago and I don't remember where I read it. It was from an internet site, and you know what that means. I'm interested in our intelligence community doing a study on this issue.

Now the funding is another story. We funded the safety protocols and helped train some of the workers to try to ensure that virus would not escape. Now you can make a big deal out of this funding, but it was not so that they Communist Party could speed up development of biological warfare agents like a virus.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh we will find out......there is always a trail.

"
    On Tuesday, the NIAID director defended the "modest" collaboration between the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) and NIAID to study bat-transmitted coronaviruses but denied the money went to gain-of-function research.

Six-hundred thousand dollars from NIAID was given to a group called EcoHealth Alliance, which, in turn, paid the WIV to study the risk of bat coronaviruses infecting humans.

"I would have been almost a dereliction of our duty if we didn't study this, and the only way you can study these things is you've got to go where the action is," Fauci said, referencing the early-2000s SARS outbreak, which is presumed to have come from bats.
    "

FAUCI runs NIAID. He's guilty..........

BURN his beany eyed ass at the stake.
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

"

FAUCI runs NIAID. He's guilty..........

BURN his beany eyed ass at the stake.
    Couldn't agree more George.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Trump will be re elected in a LAND SLIDE in 2024. Wait.
    George i sure hope you're right. If not Trump Sr. it could be Jr or daughter too.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Dems need deploy a team to China.

I'd like to see a team sent to get to the bottom of this, folks that are brave and don't mind the risks. Folks that are strong and willing to voice their opinions.

That team ought consist of Pelosi, AOC, Schummer, Schiff, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressely.

Once they are there, they should not be allowed to return until they have submitted a full report acepted by 100% of all congressman. And after the report is submitted since they will all tell you have tough they are and how smart, they all ought stay there in China and continue to make checks to insure this never happens again.....

Post Thanks / Like

That is the dumbest statement I have ever heard in here

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    George i sure hope you're right. If not Trump Sr. it could be Jr or daughter too.
    Trump is under criminal investigation and may soon be indicted from crimes. He will more than likely be in jail by 2024 and will never see the inside of the White House again unless a Democratic President invited the former presidents to tea and I doubt very much if they would even invite trump for that!

Post Thanks / Like

I volunteer Zaraspook to lead this team. You go first mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    I'd like to see a team sent to get to the bottom of this, folks that are brave and don't mind the risks. Folks that are strong and willing to voice their opinions.

That team ought consist of Pelosi, AOC, Schummer, Schiff, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressely.

Once they are there, they should not be allowed to return until they have submitted a full report acepted by 100% of all congressman. And after the report is submitted since they will all tell you have tough they are and how smart, they all ought stay there in China and continue to make checks to insure this never happens again.....
    The team should consist of Zara Spook, Geo, and TimE. We will fly you over to China and let you all parachute out of the plane as it flies over the WIV. After you all get captured by the Chinese and are put in prison the real experts will figure this all out, so it never happens again.