Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

This anti-Semitic violence is DISGUSTING ****

I'm telling you. Things are getting bad, and it is UNACCEPTABLE.

The extreme leftist crowd in our Congress are culpable and encourage this garbage.

Marauding groups of Muslim men, using baseball bats to target Jews is a HATE CRIME, and we wanna worry about the proud boys.

THIS is disgusting.

WE will put the proud boys on watchlists, but won't put radical Muslim preachers on a watchlist.

WE are twisted.

Later,

Geo
    Likes TimE, ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

The extreme leftist crowd in our Congress are culpable and encourage this garbage.

Marauding groups of Muslim men, using baseball bats to target Jews is a HATE CRIME, and we wanna worry about the proud boys.

THIS is disgusting.

WE will put the proud boys on watchlists, but won't put radical Muslim preachers on a watchlist.

WE are twisted.

Later,

Geo
    More hate crimes committed on Jews than any other minority and it isn’t even close. Surely coke will step up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally agree GEO, as any form of prejudice and discrimination is simply well below what we as Americans ought be doing.

Having sometime in middle east, I suspect the Jewish/Israeli people won't put up with this long. And when they do hit back it will be justified and it will be effective. Hamas and the Palestinians lob rockets in to Israel, with less than 5-10% hitting anything, but when the Folks of the 6 point star hit back it is in mass, with precision, and with effectiveness.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190609...f-attacks-rise

So hate criminals, recommend you stop what you are doing because there is a pit-bull under that 6 point star flag and if you wake it up, its going to play rough!
    Likes Moveon, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Extreme and Radical are the Right Media's favorite words

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

THIS is disgusting.

WE are twisted.

Later,

Geo
    Why is it that every time I turn on Newsmax TV the first two words I hear on that channel is radical and extremist? Do they have to use those adjectives on everything about the other side? I was channel surfing and got stuck on Newsmax for a few seconds before I switched to the next channel and those are the two words, I heard in just a few seconds on that channel. IMHO, I think that Newsmax is the radical station. Now with that said, I will say that I remember watching the Olympics back in the 1970's and saw the Palestinians kidnap the Israel team and hold them hostage. To me that was extreme to do such a thing during the Olympics of all times. So, I've not been a fan of the Palestinians since that time. Israel can take care of itself with our help.