Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

It's idiotic to blame the media all the time

[QUOTE=Les Young;581262]
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Maybe it's been around a whole lot longer than we know.........

Lots of information coming out now.

Later,

George, i'd say you're right with so many sick 2 winters ago & being told it wasn't the flu & just some kind of virus. I wonder if it was around & kept under wraps until it got so out of control that it exploded & somebody had to come up with a bullsh*t story to cover their tracks like the wet market deal? We're gradually finding out that a lot of lies were told & the media supressed. Seems like we're finding out more all the time & will continue eventually finding out many more were involved in the cover up all the way to the top.
    First it was the governments fault. Now it's the media's fault. Maybe this is all just pure nonsense.

With that said I did read that Wuhan had a lot of people heading to the hospital before Dec 2019. And satellite pictures show the parking lots at the hospitals in Wuhan packed with more cars than normal. And a lot of talk was happening in the Chinese Google with people looking up words that correspond to the symptoms of Covid-19. We know that the virus started in Wuhan China for sure. I personally think that the Chinese suppressed this information to the outside world for some reason. People in China traveled to Italy and Europe and then from there to the USA bring the virus here to our shores. First in the NW and then into New York where most of the airlines from Europe land.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Moveon;581263]
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post

First it was the governments fault. Now it's the media's fault. Maybe this is all just pure nonsense.

With that said I did read that Wuhan had a lot of people heading to the hospital before Dec 2019. And satellite pictures show the parking lots at the hospitals in Wuhan packed with more cars than normal. And a lot of talk was happening in the Chinese Google with people looking up words that correspond to the symptoms of Covid-19. We know that the virus started in Wuhan China for sure. I personally think that the Chinese suppressed this information to the outside world for some reason. People in China traveled to Italy and Europe and then from there to the USA bring the virus here to our shores. First in the NW and then into New York where most of the airlines from Europe land.
    They traveled due to Chinese New Year.

The Chinese are exclusively to blame for the spread. They lied to the WHO, and the WHO lied to everyone else. Oh and some politicians don't trust the WHO at all, and others are sleeping with them. The politicians who don't trust the WHO raised the alarm bells really, really early and were called every thing in the book EVERYTHING.

IF you are simply honest with yourself, and go back to the start of this, the Trump Administration tried to put a stop to all travel from China and Europe, and the DID, probably saving millions of lives.

Of course, folks on the left, including our president and the current speaker called him a racist and a xenophobe for those actions. You know, he MIGHT be a racist and a xenophone.........but not in this case.

I'm surprised you have never given him one second of credit for the travel bans that essentially SAVED millions in New York, and potentially Millions in other cities.

Nope..........NO CREDIT, he's an evil , worthless sum bitch......who was RIGHT.

Later,

Geo
    Likes ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trump was late stopping travel from Europe

[QUOTE=GeoFisher;581266]
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

They traveled due to Chinese New Year.

The Chinese are exclusively to blame for the spread. They lied to the WHO, and the WHO lied to everyone else. Oh and some politicians don't trust the WHO at all, and others are sleeping with them. The politicians who don't trust the WHO raised the alarm bells really, really early and were called every thing in the book EVERYTHING.

IF you are simply honest with yourself, and go back to the start of this, the Trump Administration tried to put a stop to all travel from China and Europe, and the DID, probably saving millions of lives.

Of course, folks on the left, including our president and the current speaker called him a racist and a xenophobe for those actions. You know, he MIGHT be a racist and a xenophone.........but not in this case.

I'm surprised you have never given him one second of credit for the travel bans that essentially SAVED millions in New York, and potentially Millions in other cities.

Nope..........NO CREDIT, he's an evil , worthless sum bitch......who was RIGHT.

Later,

Geo
    Trump eventually banned travel from China to the USA but he forgot that people travel from China to Europe and then from Europe to the USA. By the time he stopped travel from Europe the virus was already here and spreading around New York State and Washington State. From there it went across the country.

Yes, the Chinese withheld information about the virus. I'm in agreement with Dr. Fauci. The virus could have escaped from the lab in Wuhan, but we don't have the proof. So, the data shows that the virus spread from bats to humans just like the other SARS and MERS viruses did. You, I and everyone with a brain know that the Chinese are not going to admit that they let the virus out into the community by accident or on purpose. I think it's the former. Why would they allow a virus to get lose in their own country on purpose? I do think that it was maybe an accident. They didn't have the safety protocols necessary to keep the bat virus in check. At least that is what I have read and think right now. Maybe the US intelligence community will learn more and tell us what happened but we will have to wait for that now.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Moveon;581274]

Yes, the Chinese withheld information about the virus. ......IWhy would they allow a virus to get lose in their own country on purpose? .
    Just a thought, speculation from an old warfighter. Plausible deniability? "China: See...it happened to us too ( a little bit)"

Post Thanks / Like

I think it was an accident waiting to happen

[QUOTE=ZoraSpook;581275]

Just a thought, speculation from an old warfighter. Plausible deniability? "China: See...it happened to us too ( a little bit)"
    According to what I read and heard the Chinese didn't have adequate safety protocols in their research lab and that was the main problem. They were not really prepared to safely study these viruses. So therefore, when one of the researchers got infected and let the virus out of the lab into the population of Wuhan, China. From there it spread quickly around the world. There is no doubt in my mind that the virus started in Wuhan. And the place where the bats were from is one hundred miles South of Wuhan, so the Chinese had to go there and bring the bats back to Wuhan's research lab. The problem is what do we do now that the cat is out of the bag. The virus needs to be controlled on a Worldwide Basis. And that is the problem. We can vaccinate all Americans and the virus will still be able to spread in other countries like India and other countries in South America or Asia. And since modern travel only takes a few hours to get from one area of the world to another the virus can continue to mutate and spread back here next year. The only thing that really scares me is the virus mutates so much. And if it mutates to where the vaccines don't work, we are going to have to go through this all over again in the future. Much like the flu virus mutates and we must get new vaccines each year.
    Likes ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Moveon;581280]
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post

According to what I read and heard the Chinese didn't have adequate safety protocols in their research lab and that was the main problem. They were not really prepared to safely study these viruses. So therefore, when one of the researchers got infected and let the virus out of the lab into the population of Wuhan, China. From there it spread quickly around the world. There is no doubt in my mind that the virus started in Wuhan. And the place where the bats were from is one hundred miles South of Wuhan, so the Chinese had to go there and bring the bats back to Wuhan's research lab. The problem is what do we do now that the cat is out of the bag. The virus needs to be controlled on a Worldwide Basis. And that is the problem. We can vaccinate all Americans and the virus will still be able to spread in other countries like India and other countries in South America or Asia. And since modern travel only takes a few hours to get from one area of the world to another the virus can continue to mutate and spread back here next year. The only thing that really scares me is the virus mutates so much. And if it mutates to where the vaccines don't work, we are going to have to go through this all over again in the future. Much like the flu virus mutates and we must get new vaccines each year.
    I have from day 1 said it came from the lab and was probably accidental.....DAY1.

BUT I have also said, the funding for that lab came from America and we should not have done that.

I have also said that the Chinese don't care.....they are communist and killing 100 million of their own to save face doesn't mean a **** to them.

I have also said that is a dual use military/medical lab...again WTF are we giving them money.

I have also said they were doing dangerous GAIN of FUNCTION research and Fauci knew and PAID for it.

All will turn out to be true.

MoveON will still call us all stupid , ignorant, dumbass republicans........Because he has no ability to even remotely think about the possibility that he is wrong.

The problem with Democrats and Republicans.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo said:

"I have also said that the Chinese don't care.....they are communist and killing 100 million of their own to save face doesn't mean a **** to them."

Come on Geo that is crazy talk. First off it's pure speculation and it's a wild speculation. Talk about not being able to admit you are wrong.

We funded the lab with miniscule amounts of money. Money that the Chinese would laugh at. They could spend millions more than what we gave to them for safety improvements and not blink an eyelash. We owe them so much money due to our trade deficit with them. How do you think that they are funding their increase in naval ships? They are building so many destroyers, submarines, and aircraft carriers that they now have more naval ships that we do. We are not the largest navy in the world anymore. And that is because we send them US dollars to pay for all the things that the make in China and sell to us. They don't need our funding.

Almost all the scientists that study viruses will tell you that the most likely way the virus got into humans was animal to human transmission. I read to day that we can't get rid of yellow fever with vaccinations. Why you might ask? Well it's because we can spread the yellow fever virus to monkeys. The same thing happens with SARS CoV2. We spred it to at least 6 different animal species so there is no way we can vaccinate ourselves out of this Covid-19 disease just as we can't vaccinate ourselves out of the yellow fever virus. You tell me how to catch all the monkeys that vaccinate them. Because unless we do there is no way to get rid of yellow fever. And did you know that Cats and Dogs can get Covid-19. There are studies showing that Tigers got the virus. Dogs get infected. So unless we can vaccinate every human in the world and every dog, cat and other animals (ferrets, minks for example) there is no way to vaccinate everything that can get the virus. So as Dr. Fauci said the mostly likely way the virus got into humans was animal to human spread. And the scientist that study these things say that the DNA evidence does not show that the Chinese manipulated the virus code. Now I have heard others say that there is evidence of the human manipulation of the virus mRNA code but that is only one article. I tend to believe the many experts like Dr. Fauci who say that the most likely cause of the Covid-19 disease was not from the Lab in Wuhan because of the lack of evidence of such a thing. But Dr. Fauci is keeping an open mind in case they find evidence of the lab leak theory. Another virus that spread from animal to human were SARS. MERS and a few other viruses. The vast majority of virus that get into humans came from other animals so that is the most likely way that SARS CoV2 started.

And let me say this one more time. Fauci DID NOT fund any gain of function research in China. That is a Right Wing HIT JOB BS story. And it's totally false. It's reeks of Hitler type Propaganda. That type of BS story would never be allowed on TV if we still had the Fairness Doctrine. Ever Since Regan allowed Fox News British Billionaire to tell lies on TV after Regan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine and Fox would never be allowed to broadcast their lies.

Like I told you before. You listen to the wrong network and that is where you get your stupid beliefs. You should be smart enough to see the lies, but you eat them up like a baby sucking on a tit. That's on you man. You are the one that needs to better educate yourself and stop believing all the right wing lies and propaganda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Geo said:

"I have also said that the Chinese don't care.....they are communist and killing 100 million of their own to save face doesn't mean a **** to them."

Come on Geo that is crazy talk. First off it's pure speculation and it's a wild speculation. Talk about not being able to admit you are wrong.

We funded the lab with miniscule amounts of money. Money that the Chinese would laugh at. They could spend millions more than what we gave to them for safety improvements and not blink an eyelash. We owe them so much money due to our trade deficit with them. How do you think that they are funding their increase in naval ships? They are building so many destroyers, submarines, and aircraft carriers that they now have more naval ships that we do. We are not the largest navy in the world anymore. And that is because we send them US dollars to pay for all the things that the make in China and sell to us. They don't need our funding.

Almost all the scientists that study viruses will tell you that the most likely way the virus got into humans was animal to human transmission. I read to day that we can't get rid of yellow fever with vaccinations. Why you might ask? Well it's because we can spread the yellow fever virus to monkeys. The same thing happens with SARS CoV2. We spred it to at least 6 different animal species so there is no way we can vaccinate ourselves out of this Covid-19 disease just as we can't vaccinate ourselves out of the yellow fever virus. You tell me how to catch all the monkeys that vaccinate them. Because unless we do there is no way to get rid of yellow fever. And did you know that Cats and Dogs can get Covid-19. There are studies showing that Tigers got the virus. Dogs get infected. So unless we can vaccinate every human in the world and every dog, cat and other animals (ferrets, minks for example) there is no way to vaccinate everything that can get the virus. So as Dr. Fauci said the mostly likely way the virus got into humans was animal to human spread. And the scientist that study these things say that the DNA evidence does not show that the Chinese manipulated the virus code. Now I have heard others say that there is evidence of the human manipulation of the virus mRNA code but that is only one article. I tend to believe the many experts like Dr. Fauci who say that the most likely cause of the Covid-19 disease was not from the Lab in Wuhan because of the lack of evidence of such a thing. But Dr. Fauci is keeping an open mind in case they find evidence of the lab leak theory. Another virus that spread from animal to human were SARS. MERS and a few other viruses. The vast majority of virus that get into humans came from other animals so that is the most likely way that SARS CoV2 started.

And let me say this one more time. Fauci DID NOT fund any gain of function research in China. That is a Right Wing HIT JOB BS story. And it's totally false. It's reeks of Hitler type Propaganda. That type of BS story would never be allowed on TV if we still had the Fairness Doctrine. Ever Since Regan allowed Fox News British Billionaire to tell lies on TV after Regan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine and Fox would never be allowed to broadcast their lies.

Like I told you before. You listen to the wrong network and that is where you get your stupid beliefs. You should be smart enough to see the lies, but you eat them up like a baby sucking on a tit. That's on you man. You are the one that needs to better educate yourself and stop believing all the right wing lies and propaganda.
    post your proof..........ANYTHING.

I posted the emails that clearly show that he DID ........Yet you call me every name in the book and then say well I'm not reading your propaganda.

Believe what you want. You and I will be DEAD long before the IDIOTS who believe the ****...whatever ****, have to deal with it.

Post Thanks / Like

You posted nothing to prove your case!

post your proof..........ANYTHING.

I posted the emails that clearly show that he DID ........Yet you call me every name in the book and then say well I'm not reading your propaganda.

Believe what you want. You and I will be DEAD long before the IDIOTS who believe the ****...whatever ****, have to deal with it.
    You posted a picture that was way to small to even read. You posted nothing to prove your point. That is because you and the right wing talking points are all made up bs and taken out of context.

I listen to the man who actually wrote the emails and who received emails from the others. If anyone knows about the emails it the author of them not some right-wing extremist propaganda machine.

I posted the video of Dr. Fauci being interviews on meet the press. So that is 1000 time better than the BS you posted in here. Score. Moveon 1000 Geo zero

Post Thanks / Like

older people may need a booster shot

Older people's immunity may not last as long as younger people's and may need a booster shot come Sept.

Post Thanks / Like
    You posted a picture that was way to small to even read. You posted nothing to prove your point. That is because you and the right wing talking points are all made up bs and taken out of context.

I listen to the man who actually wrote the emails and who received emails from the others. If anyone knows about the emails it the author of them not some right-wing extremist propaganda machine.

I posted the video of Dr. Fauci being interviews on meet the press. So that is 1000 time better than the BS you posted in here. Score. Moveon 1000 Geo zero
    Dude, you'd be the one coming back from a Hitler Rally saying, **** he has some good points.

FOR SHITS SAKE.......

the pictures I posted also came with a link that corroborated it. The pics, you can click on and expand....

You amaze me.

Again, I think I'm done with you....I think you only come here to antagonize people anyways.

Later

Post Thanks / Like

I come here to give the other side.

Dude, you'd be the one coming back from a Hitler Rally saying, **** he has some good points.

FOR SHITS SAKE.......

the pictures I posted also came with a link that corroborated it. The pics, you can click on and expand....

You amaze me.

Again, I think I'm done with you....I think you only come here to antagonize people anyways.

Later
    You see Geo the Right wingers are not the only ones that can post in here. I'm really sorry that you can't see the light/truth and are so biased to the right by media outlets like Fox. I clicked on your little picture and it was still not readable. I'm not that young anymore and have had several operations on my eyes over the past ten years and my Surface Pro 4 computer's screen cracked and I've yet to get it replace. My Asus notebook screen is not a touch screen and I can't expand the screen like I did with the MS Surface Pro 4 so I could not read the text in your post about Bidens Emails. I'd much rather listen to Dr. Fauci himself when it comes to his thought and ideas. I don't think other people can figure out the context of those emails anyway. Only Dr. Fauci and the people sending him Emails knows the content and context of the emails. I will NOT allow the Right-wing Extremist who are trying their best to vilify Dr. Fauci explain to me what Dr. Fauci emails say. Dr. Fauci was trusted by republican and democratic Presidents in the past and has been in his position because of his medical experience and his character. He has been there for over 30 years now and knows his job better than any horse doctor that the Right-Wing media can produce. I don't give a rat's ass what links from the right-wing media you post in here. They are all bogus and biased and extremely predigest. The Right-Wing media outlets are making a huge mistake by attacking Dr. Fauci the way they are. Therefore, they will lose the next election. Most of the voters don't trust Right Wing media or should I say Entertainment Propaganda shows anymore. Which is why Fox ratings have tanked. Wait and see come 2022 the Democrats will increase their lead in the House and Senate.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/202...pkg-rs-vpx.cnn

Tucker and all the other right wing idiots can kiss my grits.