Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Long Term Immunity may last for Years

A new study recently published states that long term immunity from Covid, either through the vaccine or through catching the virus itself may last for years.

Finally some good news about this evil crap.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/26/h...-vaccines.html

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-021-03647-4

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

That is speculation as Covid has not been around long enough

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    A new study recently published states that long term immunity from Covid, either through the vaccine or through catching the virus itself may last for years.

Later,

Geo
    We need much more time to get the data to show how long immunity lasts. The good news that today I read that immunity may last for a least a year. Beyond that period of time, we really don't know as we have not had enough people get immunity for longer than a year. I read an article about a third vaccine may be needed in a year or so.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/28/healt...ess/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    We need much more time to get the data to show how long immunity lasts. The good news that today I read that immunity may last for a least a year. Beyond that period of time, we really don't know as we have not had enough people get immunity for longer than a year. I read an article about a third vaccine may be needed in a year or so.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/28/healt...ess/index.html
    Not shur you cerios.? At what point are you going to stop calling it a vaccine? I thought liberals were smart,educated,mostly employed by .goob?

When you going to call it a shot or talk about natural immunity? Meaning you got it and are immune. Are you liberals gonna take shots every year now? Win for big pharma

Post Thanks / Like

Natural immunity won't last as long as vaccine immunity

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Not shur you cerios.? At what point are you going to stop calling it a vaccine? I thought liberals were smart,educated,mostly employed by .goob?

When you going to call it a shot or talk about natural immunity? Meaning you got it and are immune. Are you liberals gonna take shots every year now? Win for big pharma
    You are the goober. I know that conservatives like you are dumber than owl ****. So your thoughts are worthless. Shot or vaccine? What the F are you talking about goob? A vaccine is mostly delivered via a needle as in a shot. duh. You really are a twit. My Shots/vaccine were free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You are the goober. I know that conservatives like you are dumber than owl ****. So your thoughts are worthless. Shot or vaccine? What the F are you talking about goob? A vaccine is mostly delivered via a needle as in a shot. duh. You really are a twit. My Shots/vaccine were free.
    I’d wager 99% of everything you ever got was free. Yeah, not only are you a spineless coward, you are a leach. Just so you understand though, absolutely 0 vaccines approved for china virus. Not a single one.

Post Thanks / Like

Spoken like a true Coward Child Molester.

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I’d wager 99% of everything you ever got was free. Yeah, not only are you a spineless coward, you are a leach. Just so you understand though, absolutely 0 vaccines approved for china virus. Not a single one.
    When will you grow a pair. And You are full of crap. There sure are a lot of people getting vaccinated by a FDA approved vaccine for SARS CoV2 virus. You must be the dumbest idiot I have ever seen on the internet. But then you must be pretty stupid and a low life to molest children like you do.

Post Thanks / Like

Later,

Geo
    George, i hope for everybodys sake( even Moveons lol) that's right. I just wonder how they really have any idea no longer than it's been around?
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tim,
    MoveOn.

Can you to stop with the bashing.

It gets very tiring reading through you to act like fools. I will personally pay for the ring, and buy popcorn and beer for everyone on this site what wants to watch you two fools go at it.

Later,

Geo
    Likes ZoraSpook, jcb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    George, i hope for everybodys sake( even Moveons lol) that's right. I just wonder how they really have any idea no longer than it's been around?
    Maybe it's been around a whole lot longer than we know.........

Lots of information coming out now.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

If SARS CoV2 had been around longer we would know it

Maybe it's been around a whole lot longer than we know.........

Later,

Geo
    When millions die from SARS CoV2 virus we would have known if the SARS CoV2 virus had been around before. You can't miss it with al the deaths and injuries it causes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tim,
    MoveOn.

Can you to stop with the bashing.

It gets very tiring reading through you to act like fools. I will personally pay for the ring, and buy popcorn and beer for everyone on this site what wants to watch you two fools go at it.

Later,

Geo
    :-) Can I place an order for Guiness? (Well said!)
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GeoFisher;581229]Maybe it's been around a whole lot longer than we know.........

Later,

George, i'd say you're right with so many sick 2 winters ago & being told it wasn't the flu & just some kind of virus. I wonder if it was around & kept under wraps until it got so out of control that it exploded & somebody had to come up with a bullsh*t story to cover their tracks like the wet market deal? We're gradually finding out that a lot of lies were told & the media supressed. Seems like we're finding out more all the time & will continue eventually finding out many more were involved in the cover up all the way to the top.