Search Fishin.com

Thread: 91-4

Post Thanks / Like

Angry 91-4

That’s how the china bill that reduces the tariffs on chinese **** imported. Say what you will about President Trump but you cannot say he wasn’t 100% pro American! The swamp rats have shown their true colors once again.

I think a few republican Senators including Rubio voted against along with bernie sanders!!! I haven’t read entire bill but I can 100% say that I disagree with making it easier for china to import anything else into this country! ChinaOwnsUS.com

Post Thanks / Like

You are still living in the past

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    That’s how the china bill that reduces the tariffs on chinese **** imported. Say what you will about President Trump but you cannot say he wasn’t 100% pro American! The swamp rats have shown their true colors once again.

I think a few republican Senators including Rubio voted against along with bernie sanders!!! I haven’t read entire bill but I can 100% say that I disagree with making it easier for china to import anything else into this country! ChinaOwnsUS.com
    Trump sucked and he was more pro-Russian and sucked up to Putin more than any American president ever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Trump sucked and he was more pro-Russian and sucked up to Putin more than any American president ever.
    How much money did the sleepy embarrassment get to open the Russian pipeline? Another FACT I’m sharing. I just want to see if cnn told you what to parrot.

It’s clear who is putins bitch, it wasn’t Trump and people are waking up to that daily with the inflation. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Pipedreams don't count idiot

How much money did the sleepy embarrassment get to open the Russian pipeline? Another FACT I’m sharing. I just want to see if cnn told you what to parrot.

It’s clear who is putins bitch, it wasn’t Trump and people are waking up to that daily with the inflation. Good Luck
    Trump is still Putin's Bitch.

Inflation is what it's called when the economy is opening back up thanks to Bidens Rescue Bill. And with people traveling again the demand for gasoline is going up. With the private sector failing to provide enough gas due to their shutting down the pipeline to the East Coast caused by the Kock Brother's failure to secure their servers the price of gasoline shot up. That was the Kock Brother's fault as they owned that Private Sector Pipe line. They Kock Brothers ended up paying the Russian Hackers 5 million dollars to get their pipe line back up and running. Can't blame the Biden Administration for that just like you can't blame the Biden administration for the Texas black outs last winter. All failures of the Private Sector and the TX GOP.

I don't have to listen to CNN to find the truth. I can see the truth on all the other stations except for Fox and Newsmax which are GOP Parrots.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Trump is still Putin's Bitch.

Inflation is what it's called when the economy is opening back up thanks to Bidens Rescue Bill. And with people traveling again the demand for gasoline is going up. With the private sector failing to provide enough gas due to their shutting down the pipeline to the East Coast caused by the Kock Brother's failure to secure their servers the price of gasoline shot up. That was the Kock Brother's fault as they owned that Private Sector Pipe line. They Kock Brothers ended up paying the Russian Hackers 5 million dollars to get their pipe line back up and running. Can't blame the Biden Administration for that just like you can't blame the Biden administration for the Texas black outs last winter. All failures of the Private Sector and the TX GOP.

I don't have to listen to CNN to find the truth. I can see the truth on all the other stations except for Fox and Newsmax which are GOP Parrots.
    Dam n, you are dumber than I thought. Not interested in helping a spineless coward like you but will help others. First, one koch brother is dead. Second the other supported the fraud sleepy guy.

Third you are a chickenshit coward hiding behind a terrorist org username and keyboard.

Post Thanks / Like

TimE is the idiot

Dam n, you are dumber than I thought. Not interested in helping a spineless coward like you but will help others. First, one koch brother is dead. Second the other supported the fraud sleepy guy.

Third you are a chickenshit coward hiding behind a terrorist org username and keyboard.
    You are a chickenshit coward child molester. Only a real chickenshit picks on little kids. You should be in prison.

Yep Trump is the sleepy guy. He goes to bed at 7 and doesn't wake up to 10 am. What a loser. And You are the coward not me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep Trump did more for America than any recent president period. The *****sses in power now lessing or removing tarriffs are only doing it simply because Trump done it. A simple politcal agenda for the democratic party & nothing more .

Post Thanks / Like

Trump did good

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Yep Trump did more for America than any recent president period. The *****sses in power now lessing or removing tarriffs are only doing it simply because Trump done it. A simple politcal agenda for the democratic party & nothing more .
    He did good in that he lost the Presidency, the House of Representatives and the US Senate. Haha.

He screwed up the virus response and helped to kill millions of people. That is the main reason he lost the election and the congress. And it's why he was kicked off Facebook, Twitter and failed at other social media attempts. And it's why he is being investigated criminally by the State of New York. He did good by also having his Trump University Shut down when he was sued for running a scam.

No you are dead wrong Les. Trump was the Worst President ever in the USA.