Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Fauci seems to be in HOT WATER......

If you've read any of the redacted e-mail, that man knew a whole lot of **** about what CHINA did.

I've read some redactions that basically say he knew china created it, he knew they let it loose, and HE funded it.

He's even in one email said to make this **** go away, meaning to hide the evidence.

A few interesting findings that have been dug up so far:

In late February 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email alerting him that COVID was released (not accidentally escaped) from a lab in China. Dr. Fauci forwarded the email to a person at NIH/NIAID and told them to “handle it” Page 522
    In mid-March 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email titled “Coronavirus bioweapon production method”, which supposedly included instructions of how COVID was created. Page 2286
    In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email from researcher Peter Daszak, tied to Wuhan lab, thanking Dr. Fauci for “publicly rejecting the lab leak theory”. Page 1150
    Fauci had urgent, time sensitive discussions about gain-of function, he told colleagues that retail masks don’t work due to the size of the virus, and, he ignored a scientist who told him that the CCP was lying about COVID. Page 3027
    The Gates Foundation innovations were proposed to Dr. Fauci. Page 1383
    Possible sequencing of COVID by India, acknowledged by Dr. Fauci. Page 3200
    Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Fauci exchanged emails, talking about the COVID jabs back in late-February 2020, prior to the March 2020 lockdowns. They were already working on trials at that time.
    Fauci was informed (and replied to) an email about the possibility that COVID was engineered (i.e., lab origin), back on February 1st 2020. Pages 3187 ~ 3193
    In early-March 2020, someone emailed Fauci suggesting that the media ought not to be fear-monger, rather, give perspective (with comparisons to other illnesses and diseases). Page 37

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...V3kcpVHxZKCIKM

Scary.....

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

You got it all wrong about Dr. Fauci

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    If you've read any of the redacted e-mail, that man knew a whole lot of **** about what CHINA did.

I've read some redactions that basically say he knew china created it, he knew they let it loose, and HE funded it.

He's even in one email said to make this **** go away, meaning to hide the evidence.

A few interesting findings that have been dug up so far:

In late February 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email alerting him that COVID was released (not accidentally escaped) from a lab in China. Dr. Fauci forwarded the email to a person at NIH/NIAID and told them to “handle it” Page 522
    In mid-March 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email titled “Coronavirus bioweapon production method”, which supposedly included instructions of how COVID was created. Page 2286
    In mid-April 2020, Dr. Fauci received an email from researcher Peter Daszak, tied to Wuhan lab, thanking Dr. Fauci for “publicly rejecting the lab leak theory”. Page 1150
    Fauci had urgent, time sensitive discussions about gain-of function, he told colleagues that retail masks don’t work due to the size of the virus, and, he ignored a scientist who told him that the CCP was lying about COVID. Page 3027
    The Gates Foundation innovations were proposed to Dr. Fauci. Page 1383
    Possible sequencing of COVID by India, acknowledged by Dr. Fauci. Page 3200
    Mark Zuckerberg and Dr. Fauci exchanged emails, talking about the COVID jabs back in late-February 2020, prior to the March 2020 lockdowns. They were already working on trials at that time.
    Fauci was informed (and replied to) an email about the possibility that COVID was engineered (i.e., lab origin), back on February 1st 2020. Pages 3187 ~ 3193
    In early-March 2020, someone emailed Fauci suggesting that the media ought not to be fear-monger, rather, give perspective (with comparisons to other illnesses and diseases). Page 37

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...V3kcpVHxZKCIKM

Scary.....

Later,

Geo
    Dr. Fauci said that the virus most likely developed in a bat just like SARS and MERS did 20 and 10 years ago respectively. He also said that he is open to the idea that it might have been developed in a lab. Fauci's boss said that the funding that NIH gave to China was very small and didn't go towards anything but safety protocols. Why would China release a virus that kills everyone on purpose? The Chinese had to fight this virus just like everyone else so it would be of no real benefit for China to make this virus and turn it loose on purpose. A lab accident is my suspicion.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/03/healt...ils/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope. From the email:

"we think that there is a possibility that the virus was released from a lab in wuhan, the
    biotech area of china."

"a possibility" isn't even in the same universe as "alerting him that COVID was released."
    Last edited by jcb; 06-04-2021 at 02:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

This is why Dr. Fauci says that they are misquoting him

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Nope. From the email:

"we think that there is a possibility that the virus was released from a lab in wuhan, the
    biotech area of china."

"a possibility" isn't even in the same universe as "alerting him that COVID was released."
    The right has a way of lying about things. Facts matter. To misconstrue the emails is wrong and a correction needs to be posted.

Dr. Anthony Fauci was the best person on the Trump Coronavirus commission, but he was treated wrong, and the right still attacks him so badly that he must hire bodyguards to protect him from death threats. It's insane to treat a man that way. The right is dead wrong when they attack public servants like Dr. Fauci. I wish that Dr. Fauci would get a big-time lawyer and have a field day with the right-wing media.

If you listen to Dr. Fauci, he says that he can't rule out the possibility of a lab release but that the most likely way the virus infected humans is through a natual jump from one animal to another species. IE from Bats to man. That is how the first SARS did it and also how MERS did it. MERS jumped from Bats to Camels and then from Camels to men. Dr. Fauci is not saying that it's not possible that the virus was manipulated in a lab in China but that the mostly likely explanation is a natural evolution of the virus from one animal species to another. IE. Dr. Fauci uses SCIENCE not politics to explain what happened. Now if more factual evidence becomes known, he might change his opinion. But don't put words in his mouth as it makes you look like the fool not him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Convenient, ain't it.

Fauci is DONE..........I believe he will be quietly retiring this year.

Also, if you don't think the gain of function **** they were doing and allowing the Chinese to do is effing dangerous, you folks are not as smart as I thought you were.

This stuff is deadly dangerous. And accident or not, this EVIL **** came from the Wuhan Lab, and was funded by America, and American Interests, by Fauci and his chronies.

Oh, and Fauci lied under oath about Gain of Function..........

Wait.

later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

The right makes a big mistake with Fauci

Convenient, ain't it.

Fauci is DONE..........I believe he will be quietly retiring this year.

Also, if you don't think the gain of function **** they were doing and allowing the Chinese to do is effing dangerous, you folks are not as smart as I thought you were.

This stuff is deadly dangerous. And accident or not, this EVIL **** came from the Wuhan Lab, and was funded by America, and American Interests, by Fauci and his chronies.

Oh, and Fauci lied under oath about Gain of Function..........

Wait.

later,

Geo
    Attacking Fauci is like attacking Jesus. That is just something you should not do. The Gain of function is bogus and was nothing that the US Funded PERIOD! You must be nuts to think that they would release this virus into the city of Wuhan China and infect their own people. Now just how stupid to you think that Chinese are? The Chinese are in the drivers seat and we owe them billions due to the trade deficit. And it does not help that Trump's own daughter sent her manufacturing business over to CHINA. We are losing the trade war with China. Look around George. More than half the items for sale in our local stores is made in China. Trump promised to bring manufacturing back to American but failed to deliver on that promise. What few trade tariffs he put on China were negated by the Chinese doing the same to our farmers.

What we need to watch out for is the Lying Trump cronies and Trump himself who is still out there lying that he won the election. That we all know it a big fat ass lie.

Fauci is not lying. Trump is a chronic liar and everyone with any brains knows it.

Post Thanks / Like

Fauci supported Gain of Function all along

He wrote this in 2012 about the technology.

MoveOn, you need better sources.

"

In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic? Many ask reasonable questions: given the possibility of such a scenario – however remote – should the initial experiments have been performed and/or published in the first place, and what were the processes involved in this decision?

Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks. It is more likely that a pandemic would occur in nature, and the need to stay ahead of such a threat is a primary reason for performing an experiment that might appear to be risky.

Within the research community, many have expressed concern that important research progress could come to a halt just because of the fear that someone, somewhere, might attempt to replicate these experiments sloppily. This is a valid concern.

"

-- Fauci, 2012

AND since, you simply refuse to research or validate anything, here are a few screenprints from the EFFING PAPER the evil emm effer wrote.

fauci 1.jpg
    fauci 2.jpg
    fauci 3.jpg

The FEDERAL gubment banned and outlawed this Gain of Function research in 2015.

Fauci used funding to pay for the GAIN of FUNCTION ......he did it in North Carolina and in Wuhan.

We have the records and we have the evidence. It is easy to find, and it exists in the comments in his emails.

Hell his emails even outline it DIRECTLY.......

Finally, you don't believe in GOD, so using Jesus in this context is pretty stupid, IMHO. AND puts Fauci about exactly where he should be.

Nope Fauci is evil pure and simple, and millions died due to his decisions..........MILLIONS.

And folks like you are too ignorant to understand basic concepts. Now, when I call you ignorant, it doesn't mean you're not smart or stupid. It simply means you have not researched what you are talking about.......

My comment was that Fauci knew about the Gain of Function research
    My comment was that he Funded the Gain of Function research
    My comment was that he LIED to the senate about it.

ALL true statements.

And all you do is bloviate, which is why I don't respond directly to you .........

Post Thanks / Like

Geo quit spreading lies about Dr. Fauci

He wrote this in 2012 about the technology.

MoveOn, you need better sources.

"

In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic? Many ask reasonable questions: given the possibility of such a scenario – however remote – should the initial experiments have been performed and/or published in the first place, and what were the processes involved in this decision?

Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks. It is more likely that a pandemic would occur in nature, and the need to stay ahead of such a threat is a primary reason for performing an experiment that might appear to be risky.

Within the research community, many have expressed concern that important research progress could come to a halt just because of the fear that someone, somewhere, might attempt to replicate these experiments sloppily. This is a valid concern.

"

-- Fauci, 2012

AND since, you simply refuse to research or validate anything, here are a few screenprints from the EFFING PAPER the evil emm effer wrote.

fauci 1.jpg
    fauci 2.jpg
    fauci 3.jpg

The FEDERAL gubment banned and outlawed this Gain of Function research in 2015.

Fauci used funding to pay for the GAIN of FUNCTION ......he did it in North Carolina and in Wuhan.

We have the records and we have the evidence. It is easy to find, and it exists in the comments in his emails.

Hell his emails even outline it DIRECTLY.......

Finally, you don't believe in GOD, so using Jesus in this context is pretty stupid, IMHO. AND puts Fauci about exactly where he should be.

Nope Fauci is evil pure and simple, and millions died due to his decisions..........MILLIONS.

And folks like you are too ignorant to understand basic concepts. Now, when I call you ignorant, it doesn't mean you're not smart or stupid. It simply means you have not researched what you are talking about.......

My comment was that Fauci knew about the Gain of Function research
    My comment was that he Funded the Gain of Function research
    My comment was that he LIED to the senate about it.

ALL true statements.

And all you do is bloviate, which is why I don't respond directly to you .........
    Look you get your fake news from Fox and others like Conservative Radical TV and Radio shows that have been bashing Dr. Fauci ever since he got on the Trump/Pence Coronavirus Task Force. The person you need to be bashing is Dr. Atlas (Outhouse) who had Zero business on that health-based task force. This virus is a communicable disease that spread around the entire globe and is a true pandemic and we need people like Dr. Fauci with the health care experience in these types of diseases. That last thing we should be doing is bashing him. He is the only one that didn't cave to Trump's pressure and told it like it was/is. Dr. Fauci is a straight shooter and goes where the science takes him. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a fool. Geo, your main problem is that you have been listening to the wrong people.

Not one penny that the US gave to China was meant for the Gain of function research. And there is nothing you or Fox Noise can say that will convince me otherwise. It was meant to help the Chinese counterparts to do their work more safely so that this type of outbreak would never happen. The Chinese don't need our money. Like I said before we owe them more money than they owe to us. Half the goods we consume here in American are made in China and the trade deficit is so skewed in their favor that it's not even funny.

And the reason Trump lost the last election by a landslide was because of how he failed to fight this virus and attacked Dr. Fauci. You on the right keep this up and you will never get the US Senate, The US Congress or the White House back.

If I were Dr. Fauci I would hire a good lawyer and sue the pants of right wing media and anyone else that tried to ruin my reputation. I would sue them for billions. And anyone else that spread lies about me on the internet would be named in that lawsuit.

Bottom line Geo is that your information is baseless, and you are watching the wrong TV shows. You are getting snickered by the right-wing propaganda. That's right it's propaganda not the news.

You say you have evidence, yet you produced NONE! That about sums it up. All accusations, lies and innuendo. You are standing in quicksand and sinking for lack of any evidence. I bet it's the same evidence that Trump says he has about the election being rigged. Even though Trump was saying that the election was rigged 4 years before the election was held. haha. What a **** joke.

Nothing in his Emails says such a thing Geo. If they, did you would have produced a link showing his emails saying that, but you can't and won't because that is a lie. A big Fat Lie.

You lie and that is why you can't face me with evidence. You have zero proof of what you claim, and it's all just lies from the right-wing propaganda extremist who are still sore because they lost the last election. They lost the house of representative, they lost the Senate, and they lost the Presidency all because of Trump's stupidity.