Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Is Tucker Carlson under Criminal Investigation?

It's a good question. Two can play this game Tucker. We know that Trump is under criminal investigation now.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...-investigation

Fauci never funded any gain of function work in WIV. So what Tucker is saying is a big fat lie. Yes, Tucker is a liar. I hope that Dr. Fauci sues the pants off Fox and Tucker gets fired. Tucker should go the way that Bill O'Rielly did.

Post Thanks / Like

Is Tucker a scumbag?

I think he is

Post Thanks / Like

Right Wing unfairly attacks Dr. Fauci

Post Thanks / Like

Extremes

There was a time I enjoyed Tucker and Hannity’s points of view and presentation of documented facts. Seemed to arrive at supportable conclusions. But now the name calling, childishness, and often speculation has become to me sensationalistic, dramatic, and inflammatory. Another couple examples are Don Lemon 🍋 and Chris Cuomo 🤡. I think there pics are in Webster’s as part of the definition of “ Drama Queen”.

By contrast, like listening to Dan Bongino and Trey Gowler. Maybe a refreshing movement toward professionalism in reporting, I hope.

So when will AOC get her nighttime show? 🦃🦃🦃

Post Thanks / Like

I actually agree with you on most of that

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    There was a time I enjoyed Tucker and Hannity’s points of view and presentation of documented facts. Seemed to arrive at supportable conclusions. But now the name calling, childishness, and often speculation has become to me sensationalistic, dramatic, and inflammatory. Another couple examples are Don Lemon  and Chris Cuomo 嵐. I think there pics are in Webster’s as part of the definition of “ Drama Queen”.

By contrast, like listening to Dan Bongino and Trey Gowler. Maybe a refreshing movement toward professionalism in reporting, I hope.

So when will AOC get her nighttime show? 旅旅旅
    As far as AOC she is just a congresswoman and I don't really listen to her much. You are right about Don Lemon. He is anti white IMHO. MSNBC has more blacks heading shows these days that I can't watch them. That one lady mostly has black guest on her show and I get sick of that BS. Reid is her name. Como is a Drama Queen as you say. It seems that the days of PBS McNeil Leer are dead. I wish like you that they would just report the news and not give us their personal opinions which I could care less about. You already know my feelings about Ruperts TV channel. I'm not familar with Dan Bongino or Trey Gowler.

Post Thanks / Like
    There was a time I enjoyed Tucker and Hannity’s points of view and presentation of documented facts. Seemed to arrive at supportable conclusions. But now the name calling, childishness, and often speculation has become to me sensationalistic, dramatic, and inflammatory. Another couple examples are Don Lemon  and Chris Cuomo 嵐. I think there pics are in Webster’s as part of the definition of “ Drama Queen”.

So when will AOC get her nighttime show? 旅旅旅
    Tucker has been spot on.............Hannity is kind of crazy but if you wade through the crazy, he has also been EXACTLY RIGHT on a whole lot of points.

they have both been more right than wrong on the issues.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Tucker is bat **** crazy liar

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Tucker has been spot on.............Hannity is kind of crazy but if you wade through the crazy, he has also been EXACTLY RIGHT on a whole lot of points.

Later,

Geo
    You are full of it if you watch Tucker more than 5 seconds. He is one big liar. And Hannity should be in jail for the bs he spreads.

Today I read on CNN that the Right is saying that the FBI instigated the Jan 6th 2021 insurrection. That is the type of BS lie that the right winger spread and GEO you are no better than the other Right Wing idiots. You should spend more time in the IN Fishing forum and less time in the off topic forum. We all would be better off if you did that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's good ol' Tuck calling a guy "moderate" who is literally promoting "scientific racial theory"--that blacks are genetically inferior to whites. This school of thought originated in 19th century Europe and made Nazism possible.

Quotes from the interview:

"The cognitive demands of some jobs mean a lot more white folks qualify than Blacks"

"Nobody wants to talk a/b differences that can't be fixed."

Tucker, in response: "People really think you're a radical, you seem so moderate"

Hard, HARD pass on Tucker.

https://twitter.com/deanofdublin/sta...954395137?s=20
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Later,

Geo
    I don’t doubt the accuracy of Tucker or Hannity. I just wish they’d go back to their calm professional persona and stop with the childish name calling and vocal temper tantrums. A person can disagree without being disagreeable. I just preferred both when they started with a comment, then logically arrayed documentable facts to support their conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Notice my question about Tucker.

I don’t doubt the accuracy of Tucker or Hannity. I just wish they’d go back to their calm professional persona and stop with the childish name calling and vocal temper tantrums. A person can disagree without being disagreeable. I just preferred both when they started with a comment, then logically arrayed documentable facts to support their conclusions.
    I asked if he was under investigation? That is called a leading question. It may or may not be true but the people reading it or watching Tucker when he asks leading questions think it's true. Why else would he ask a question if it were not true? It must be true. Right? Well not exactly.

Recently Tucker and the entire right wing media machine have been attacking Dr. Anthony Fauci with the most insane questions. Tucker says that Dr. Fauci is like Hitler? You can't get any more ill that to call someone Hitler. But Tucker is using Hitler like Propaganda tactics to accuse others of being like Hitler. Ironic. I would punch that bow tie little freak right in the face if he talked to me like that. I'd wipe that smirk right off his F****** face.

Tucker needs to be fired and I wish that Dr. Fauci would hire a slew of lawyer and go after Tucker in Court for Slander. Same with Tom Cotton and all the other right-wing idiots.

Tucker has been a real smartass ever since he has been on TV. He use to be on the CNN Crossfire show and was put in his place every time he opened his smirky face. Fox lets him slander people at will and it needs to end. Tucker needs to be fired like they did Bill O'Reilly.