Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Post Fauci, description of my emails "profoundly misleading"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/04/polit...ump/index.html

Dr. Fauci explains why the right-wing media's description of his emails are profoundly misleading. I would call them a pack of lies myself.

Geo you need better sources for your news.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/04/polit...ump/index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Read the emails for yourself. I posted a link to the redacted stuff. I even posted a "guide" to the meaty stuff so you don't have to search for it.

Believe what you want......

Post Thanks / Like

When you drag crap from extreme right wing web site

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Read the emails for yourself. I posted a link to the redacted stuff. I even posted a "guide" to the meaty stuff so you don't have to search for it.

Believe what you want......
    I don't believe that crap that the extreme right wing web sites post about the democrats. And the right wing has politicized this Covid-19 disease which disgusts me to now end. What is wrong with you Geo? Dr. Fauci is a honorable man who the right-wing propaganda organizations have decided to try to demonize. Sorry but that is nothing but pure BS.

I watched a video of Dr. Fauci last night where he explained why he at first said not to wear masks. Reason 1 was that we didn't have enough N95 mask for everyone and we needed to make sure that there were enough masks for the hospital people on the front lines of fighting covid. Reason 2 was that we didn't know at that time that people who were asymptomatic could spread the virus. And reason 3 was that the CDC itself was saying not to wear a mask. Now as the data showed that we have enough masks for everyone to wear and that asymptomatic people spread the virus and the CDC changed its stance so did Dr. Fauci. Science provided that we change with new data. And that is exactly what Dr. Fauci did. He went with the facts. He was not political like his adversaries such at Dr. Atlas who is unschooled in communicable diseases unlike Dr. Fauci who is an expert in these types of diseases.

The picture you posted was too small to even see the text let along read it. Nice try but you failed again. Dr. Fauci already explained how the right wing takes parts of his emails out of context and draws the wrong conclusions. But that's politics. You are one political animal and I'm here to set the record straight with the real facts not some right-wing extremist propaganda spread by Fox and friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I don't believe that crap that the extreme right wing web sites post about the democrats. And the right wing has politicized this Covid-19 disease which disgusts me to now end. What is wrong with you Geo? Dr. Fauci is a honorable man who the right-wing propaganda organizations have decided to try to demonize. Sorry but that is nothing but pure BS.

I watched a video of Dr. Fauci last night where he explained why he at first said not to wear masks. Reason 1 was that we didn't have enough N95 mask for everyone and we needed to make sure that there were enough masks for the hospital people on the front lines of fighting covid. Reason 2 was that we didn't know at that time that people who were asymptomatic could spread the virus. And reason 3 was that the CDC itself was saying not to wear a mask. Now as the data showed that we have enough masks for everyone to wear and that asymptomatic people spread the virus and the CDC changed its stance so did Dr. Fauci. Science provided that we change with new data. And that is exactly what Dr. Fauci did. He went with the facts. He was not political like his adversaries such at Dr. Atlas who is unschooled in communicable diseases unlike Dr. Fauci who is an expert in these types of diseases.

The picture you posted was too small to even see the text let along read it. Nice try but you failed again. Dr. Fauci already explained how the right wing takes parts of his emails out of context and draws the wrong conclusions. But that's politics. You are one political animal and I'm here to set the record straight with the real facts not some right-wing extremist propaganda spread by Fox and friends.
    So Buzzfeed is now a RIGHT WING propaganda machine.........who knew.

Buzzfeed is the organization that got the emails via freedom of information act.....

Again, you should read them...........

You choose not to , because you BELIEVE what you want to BELIEVE and cannot even remotely believe something different.

That is the pure definition of indoctrination. And being such an educated individual as yourself, I think you'd want to seek the truth.....especially on this.......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Buzzfeed is an ENTERTAINMENT media outlet

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    So Buzzfeed is now a RIGHT WING propaganda machine.........who knew.

Buzzfeed is the organization that got the emails via freedom of information act.....

Again, you should read them...........

You choose not to , because you BELIEVE what you want to BELIEVE and cannot even remotely believe something different.

That is the pure definition of indoctrination. And being such an educated individual as yourself, I think you'd want to seek the truth.....especially on this.......

Later,

Geo
    "BuzzFeed, Inc. is an American Internet media, news and entertainment company with a focus on digital media. Based in New York City, BuzzFeed was founded in 2006 by Jonah Peretti and John S."

The keyword is ENTERTAINMENT which means that it can say anything it wants.
    When Fox News was sued in court and the case went all the way up to the US Supreme Court the Fox Lawyers argued in court that Fox was not a news station, but an ENTERTAINMENT company and the Court agreed with the Fox Lawyers. Thus, you can't really depend on Fox to give you real news or tell the truth. They can lie and entertain us all the want according to the Supreme Court. Note: the current US Supreme court has a majority of conservatives on the court that were appointed by GOP Presidents.

But the point is George that I don't put any faith in BuzzFeed at all. Why did they sue to get a man's emails? Why did the GOP go after Hillary's email server? Why did Willam Barr go after Adam Schiff's emails at apple? You tell me. You know the answer to that question. It's purely political. Hillary testified in front of a GOP controlled house committee where Trump's lawyer refused to testify until two years later when the court ordered him to testify. That was all about the Russian investigation and the special counsel. Now we come to find out that then President Trump asked him lawyer to fire the special counsel. Do you remember Nixon and the Saturday night firing of Archibold Cox etc.? Can you say Watergate.