Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
Old people will die......that is how it is supposed to be......Or technology and "medicine" keeps unhealthy people alive for decades.

There is a double edged sword with our medicine if you ask me.

I'm fat and overweight, and not in great shape, and not fit........Not saying I want to be dead or anything, but you know what. IF the RONA takes my sorry ass, because my sorry ass is overweight, not in shape, not fit.....well so be it.

I'm a strong believer in personal responsibility, and people are as much a part of their path as any medicine.

Maybe we should have let COVID run its course, kill a few 100 million folks and be done with it.

I do know and believe this.......we KEEP people alive that should be left to die......mostly due to the gubment money mill that continues to print money and continues to fund our broken medical delivery system.

Crazy.

Later,

Geo
Look I know where you are coming from. But I'm not ready to die yet. Yes old people die. These days people live longer due to advances in medicine. My mother is going to be 96 come August. I've kept her safe from Covid and myself as well. I do that by not going where large crowds gather and if I have to go out I wear a dam mask properly. I;n not wearing the mask as a bra for my chin. I wear it fully covering my nose and mouth and it's sealed properly to air has to go through the filter material and not around the mask. I think it's pretty crass to want to see older people die before their time.

And what is this BS about the Government? If it were not for the Government your life would be hell. There would b no food safety or roads to deliver food to your local grocery store. You would be out there plowing the fields with a horse and trying to survive as we did back in the 1700s. Communist Russia loves it when Americans like you bash our government. As what you can do for your country not what your country can do for you.