Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Fauci on Meet the Press

https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watc...al_taboolafeed

In case you missed it. This is a good interview with Dr. Fauci.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny how you lambast Faux news and then post a meet the press interview. Do you REALLY think that is "moderate", or unbiased?

I don't.

But to be honest it is hard to get information from anywhere.

I will watch the video, I have not yet, but I will.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Fox is propaganda not news

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    It's funny how you lambast Faux news and then post a meet the press interview. Do you REALLY think that is "moderate", or unbiased?

I don't.

But to be honest it is hard to get information from anywhere.

I will watch the video, I have not yet, but I will.

Later,

Geo
    If you think that Fox is real news then you are dumber than I thought. Fox only came into existance when Regan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine. Rupert would never have been able to put Fox on TV without Regan's help. Fox is nothing but Right Wing Propaganda and it's been that way ever since it started. Nothing has changed.

So you think that listening to the MAN HIMSELF is not worth your time. I listen to the man you are accusing of doing things that he never did. Let him defend himself. And let me tell you a secret Geo. I post these things not for you but for all the others that read these threads. They are my target audience. I don't think for a second that you will ever listen to the truth. Because you are addicted to the Right Wing Propaganda and won't ever change your mind. But others will listen to the man, Dr. Fauci defend himself from the Right wings malicious and false attacks. They are my target audience. So it won't matter if you watch the video. Others will and that is all that matters. That is the reason that Trump lost the House of Representatives, The US Senate and then the White House. And it's why the GOP party is so down now that they will lose more elections in 2022.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    If you think that Fox is real news then you are dumber than I thought. Fox only came into existance when Regan got rid of the Fairness Doctrine. Rupert would never have been able to put Fox on TV without Regan's help. Fox is nothing but Right Wing Propaganda and it's been that way ever since it started. Nothing has changed.

So you think that listening to the MAN HIMSELF is not worth your time. I listen to the man you are accusing of doing things that he never did. Let him defend himself. And let me tell you a secret Geo. I post these things not for you but for all the others that read these threads. They are my target audience. I don't think for a second that you will ever listen to the truth. Because you are addicted to the Right Wing Propaganda and won't ever change your mind. But others will listen to the man, Dr. Fauci defend himself from the Right wings malicious and false attacks. They are my target audience. So it won't matter if you watch the video. Others will and that is all that matters. That is the reason that Trump lost the House of Representatives, The US Senate and then the White House. And it's why the GOP party is so down now that they will lose more elections in 2022.
    Care to put a wager on 2022.......

I believe you are completely wrong.

And I can post a whole hell of a lot of information DIRECTLY from Fauci Mouth. He's been nothing but a media hound since this started.

Ole beady eye went from being a no one, to one of the most covered individuals in 2020, and 2021. You should be VERY CONCERNED about that.

Post Thanks / Like

Again you are dead wrong about Dr. Fauci

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Care to put a wager on 2022.......

I believe you are completely wrong.

And I can post a whole hell of a lot of information DIRECTLY from Fauci Mouth. He's been nothing but a media hound since this started.

Ole beady eye went from being a no one, to one of the most covered individuals in 2020, and 2021. You should be VERY CONCERNED about that.
    There is a reason why Dr. Fauci has been around and supported 4 to 6 different US Presidents. If Fauci was so bad why didn't Trump just fire him? Answer me that.

Wager? Sorry but I'd hate to take your money being that you don't have a clue how stupid your arguments are. They are not based in fact. Like I said there are many others that don't watch the propaganda channel of the right.

Do you believe that Trump actually won the last Presidential Election and will be reinstated as President come this fall? Are you one of those Qanon Followers? That might explain a lot in here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1861866.html

BTW: Trump and William Barr may end up both in Prison before the next election.