ZONETON FIRE PROTECTION 15TH ANNUAL CRUSADE FOR CHILDREN MEMORIAL TOURNAMENT.

This year our tournament will be held in the memory of our beloved Chief Orkies. Chief Orkies was the one of the true founders of this tournament who pushed me to make it the best around. I have strived each and every year to make his wish come true and if you ask anyone who has fished our tournament in the years past, that we do put our heart and soul into it. We lost Chief December 11th, 2020 due to complications from the nasty Covid and Cancer. So this year I want to make him proud while he is up there watching over us and catching limits and ripping lips. We don't have all the details on what or how it will be different but we will try out best to continue the cook out/door prizes and give aways. We will ask that we practice social distancing and ask that everyone wears a mask during the weigh in etc...

Date: Saturday September 11th, 2021
Place: Rough River (State Park)
Time: 630 EST - 3:00 PM EST

If you would like an application, please email me at wmosely@zonetonfire.com. Any questions, you can email or call me at 502-216-6883

PS WE ALREADY HAVE 37 BOATS PREREGISTERED. WE ARE EXPECTING OVER 100 BOATS. ALSO WOULD LIKE SOME MORE SPONSORS AND DOOR PRIZES. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AT
https://m.facebook.com/search/top/?q...&source=result

Thank You and start spreading the word