Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

C. River access...are these 2 ramps public?

Did some wading just down from Burkesville last week...decent fishing...however, looking for some different scenery; maybe a new challenge on a return trip in 2 wks.

I noticed a ramp (on Google maps) about 4 miles or so (up river) from Burkesville on River Rd., right across from Rt. 912 at its closest point to the river. Does anyone know if this is public?

Another ramp is a few miles down river from Burkesville, just east of Marrowbone Creek, on the other side. It is at the end of
    River Brook Trail, which is off of Rt. 485. Might this be public? Any info appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DHart View Post
    Did some wading just down from Burkesville last week...decent fishing...however, looking for some different scenery; maybe a new challenge on a return trip in 2 wks.

I noticed a ramp (on Google maps) about 4 miles or so (up river) from Burkesville on River Rd., right across from Rt. 912 at its closest point to the river. Does anyone know if this is public?

Another ramp is a few miles down river from Burkesville, just east of Marrowbone Creek, on the other side. It is at the end of
    River Brook Trail, which is off of Rt. 485. Might this be public? Any info appreciated!

There are four ramps that are either public/free or 5 bucks. Bakerton is awesome $5 at the General Store, Burkesville City ramp, Traces on the Cumberland at the 61 bridge $5 at the ramp and Cloyds Landing downstream from Marrowbone Creek. The ramp at Riverbrook Trail is our ramp. I live to the right of the ramp in the red house with the wood pizza oven and the Barndominium up the hill. People use our ramp occasionally and its usually not a problem but right now on low water its muddy.

Let me know if you want to go fishing.

Gregg

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info, Gforce.

I sent you a personal message.