Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Making another big mistake.

Walmart is now requiring its employees to wear masks in certain areas of the country with high transmission rates. This is where they are making the big mistake. Everyone has to wear a mask for them to be effective and work. All it takes is one sick person without a mask to spread the virus around the store. Now if everyone has a mask on the number of viral particles is reduced substantially. As I have said before Masks are there to help others. Unless you are wearing a full-face respirator, gloves, booties, and a fully hooded Tyvec space suit with HEPA filters on a powered air-purifying respirator you are not fully protected. And even with a PAPA spacesuit, you can still get infected when you take the suit off in a highly contagious environment.

Everyone inside the store should be required to wear a mask even if they are vaccinated. New data shows that even vaccinated people can get infected and spread this virus now. So it's incumbent on all people to wear a face-covering to stop the spit from exiting the mouth and nose. I was able to buy two NIOSH OSHA approved N95 masks the other day so they are showing up in the stores now. The supply of N95 masks has increased and now we too can buy them in the stores.

I'm ordering my groceries online and having them delivered to the house until this **** virus is really fully under control. But it's starting to piss me off that people are refusing to get vaccinated so I have to keep staying home.

Now the new data still shows that even though you are infected and can spread the virus you won't likely end up in the hospital or die as the vaccine still protects those that are vaccinated. So it's still wise to go get vaccinated and wear a mask while indoors around other people.

Tom Hartman had a good read on why the republicans are telling people not to get vaccinated or wear mask. Tom said that the GOP is hoping that the US Economy will tank due to the virus spreading and then they can blame the Biden Adm on this economic collapse and hope to get back the house. But that will never fly as people can see right though that. They know that Trump, Hannity, and Carlson all got the vaccine and are talking out the side of their mouths when they rail against getting vaccinated. People just need to go get vaccinated and wear a mask when indoors around other people until we get this **** virus back under control.

People that refuse to get vaccinated and wear a mask are allowing the virus to continue to have a human host and then to mutate into an even stronger virus. Don't let that happen. I'm going to post a new picture in the photo forum so you can see why this is so important. You vaccinated your kids against polio, chickenpox, and mumps so why not vaccinate them against an even deadlier virus called SARS CoV-2? We all have been vaccinated for many different diseases in the past and there is no real reason to not go get the Covid19 vaccine too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lmfao! You didn’t know the difference between a respirator and ventilator. You knelt for falsi and have worn out knee pads. How did that work for you, dumbass.

Post Thanks / Like

who let you out of your cage?

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Lmfao! You didn’t know the difference between a respirator and ventilator. You knelt for falsi and have worn out knee pads. How did that work for you, dumbass.
    You didn't???? Where did you go to school. And it's Dr. Fauci to you, you moron.

Go back under your rock and shut up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Walmart is now requiring its employees to wear masks in certain areas of the country with high transmission rates. This is where they are making the big mistake. Everyone has to wear a mask for them to be effective and work. All it takes is one sick person without a mask to spread the virus around the store. Now if everyone has a mask on the number of viral particles is reduced substantially. As I have said before Masks are there to help others. Unless you are wearing a full-face respirator, gloves, booties, and a fully hooded Tyvec space suit with HEPA filters on a powered air-purifying respirator you are not fully protected. And even with a PAPA spacesuit, you can still get infected when you take the suit off in a highly contagious environment.

Everyone inside the store should be required to wear a mask even if they are vaccinated. New data shows that even vaccinated people can get infected and spread this virus now. So it's incumbent on all people to wear a face-covering to stop the spit from exiting the mouth and nose. I was able to buy two NIOSH OSHA approved N95 masks the other day so they are showing up in the stores now. The supply of N95 masks has increased and now we too can buy them in the stores.

I'm ordering my groceries online and having them delivered to the house until this **** virus is really fully under control. But it's starting to piss me off that people are refusing to get vaccinated so I have to keep staying home.

Now the new data still shows that even though you are infected and can spread the virus you won't likely end up in the hospital or die as the vaccine still protects those that are vaccinated. So it's still wise to go get vaccinated and wear a mask while indoors around other people.

Tom Hartman had a good read on why the republicans are telling people not to get vaccinated or wear mask. Tom said that the GOP is hoping that the US Economy will tank due to the virus spreading and then they can blame the Biden Adm on this economic collapse and hope to get back the house. But that will never fly as people can see right though that. They know that Trump, Hannity, and Carlson all got the vaccine and are talking out the side of their mouths when they rail against getting vaccinated. People just need to go get vaccinated and wear a mask when indoors around other people until we get this **** virus back under control.

People that refuse to get vaccinated and wear a mask are allowing the virus to continue to have a human host and then to mutate into an even stronger virus. Don't let that happen. I'm going to post a new picture in the photo forum so you can see why this is so important. You vaccinated your kids against polio, chickenpox, and mumps so why not vaccinate them against an even deadlier virus called SARS CoV-2? We all have been vaccinated for many different diseases in the past and there is no real reason to not go get the Covid19 vaccine too.
    When you order groceries on line are you sure it was packed by vaccinated people? Has anyone with the virus come in contact with it? Customers walking by and coughing or sneezing close to your packaged groceries? Was the guy who just stocked the groceries virus free? Its not mandated to have the shot so how would you know?
    Actually IMO the democrats politicized this virus to try another attack on trump since all the other stuff wasn't going so well. Don't you remember? Pelosi in China town walking around and saying to be careful but come on in. Deblasio also put out bad info and so did many other politicians. I heard things like New Yorkers are tough! New Yorkers were some of the worst hit from the bad advice and leadership of Cuomo.
    Trump went into hyper mode to get this shot going and the democrats abused him because he didn't react as quickly as they wanted and at the same time they went around their districts acting like everything is fine? Just a little political play wouldn't you say? They all do it...both sides.
    Fact is no-one understood the severity of this and they are still learning. Even the CDC is still learning on what to say and not to say. Biden even tried to take credit for the shots as his doings and to some people they feel he did push the sped up development of the shot.
    As far as the other true vaccinations against the mentioned diseases once you get the shot your done right? Covid will always require a booster like the flu because its not the same. People are already getting that 3rd covid shot this year. So getting the shot does not stop you from getting Covid at all. I also wonder if the shot has pushed the virus to mutate? Isn't that why people have to get a booster shot? The flu seems to need a new shot each year as that virus mutates and they guess which strain will dominate that flu season. You get several true vaccines as children and they seem to work with measles and the diseases you mentioned. This Covid shot isn't really a vaccine is it? Does it provide immunity like the other vaccines? Nope I don't think so and like I mentioned before we will see how our bodies react in a few years to this quickie shot. Seems people getting it now are the test subjects since there wasn't time to do it the way the true vaccines get tested.
    Don't forget many FDA approved drugs end up being pulled from public use because of people dying or getting other diseases from the drugs. This may be why they use a speed reader to blitz through the side effects on the drug manufacture commercials.
    Why get pissed about others choosing to not get the shot? If they wear the mask that works to a point and social distance isn't that enough? Your only going to be happy if other do as you do? Really? I have dealt with people in public making a scene over this. I understand their belief but to attack others on shaky data is scary. I seriously thought the man who was upset at me wanted to fight me. He was mad and it showed in his screaming and ranting.

Post Thanks / Like

Remembering

“Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country”.

I do what I can to minimize my risks to protect me, and those around me.

Adapt and overcome, cooperate and graduate, the needs of the many should outweigh those of the few.

Beam me up Scotty, I’m due for my booster and my Walmart order is ready for pickup.

I just wonder, since the first surge was so painful to us all, why would we want to repeat that as we appear by the numbers to be doing? Are we just testing all the things we did wrong the first time to confirm that really was the cause? I guess we’ll just keep running that play until we get it right, or run out of players, or run out of game clock.

If you don’t attack me for being prudent and careful, then there would be no reason for me to defend. To each his own, herd immunity consists of the vaccinated, those sick that recover, as well as those that unfortunately do not. No matter what we all do, the numbers will increase. What de decide to do, which category we chose to participate in, determines which positive and bad potential outcomes we have to take personal responsibility for.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's getting worse here where I live

The R Naught for Alpha Covid 19 was around 2.5. The R Naught number for Delta is around 6 to 8. The Delta Variant is much more contagious and transmittable. The number of deaths due to Delta is higher now. More people are getting sick faster with the Delta variant.

Those that are vaccinated are less likely to get sick and die. 98% of those in the ICU dying didn't get vaccinated. It's your choice but I think you are really stupid if you don't get vaccinated even if you have had the virus before. A man spends 2 months in the hospital and lost 70 lbs after he got the virus. He was once a physical fitness nut and trained others but thought the virus would not get him. He bet the horses and lost big time. Now he can barely walk.